Mass Stack

renegade100

renegade100

Awards
Long time reader first time poster. i'm going to try a stack of hyperdrol X2, Mass FX, and Retain. I do creatine now before and after workouts. was wondering if i should continue using it with this other stuff. doing d-bol now from sdi labs and thinnin its junk, thanks

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
SDI labs are junk! its not real D-bol is it. Has some other name thats looks very similar. I would stop taking that stuff straight away. Probably doing you more harm then good.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah, definitely toss that stuff. Me being a rep aside, pretty much anything that sounds like a 'roid out there that you can go to a website and buy is not what you hope it is. Junk it and recycle the bottle!!

As for the AX stack questions, you can go right on ahead using creatine with this stuff. You're absolutely fine to do so, though you may not exactly need to with this stack. Some argue that creatine should be a staple all the time no matter what. I have no opinion on the matter personally, but wanted to let you know that if you decide to continue with it, you're good to go.

Best of luck with it. Hope you come back and let us know how it went! :D

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
d-bol by SDI labs.........(snicker)....Man you're gonna get HUGE!
Well, You live and learn my friend. How's the $80 Dhea doing ya?
Back to your original question you can keep doing the creatine either way.

renegade100

renegade100

Awards
Thanx to all for the info. had a feeling the stuff wasn't any good. training partner swears by. says it feels just like the old days when roids where legal. I keep telling him he's full of it. has nothing to do with the 500 grams of protien hes eatinging 6 meals a day...duH!
good info on the board i'll post any improvements after i start the cycle. thanx again