pro hormone question

guyver2k

Awards
what's the maximum percentage of testosterone can u produce with prohormones and which pro hormones and products should you use?
i know of tribulus, tongkot ali sarsparilla root

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
what's the maximum percentage of testosterone can u produce with prohormones and which pro hormones and products should you use?
i know of tribulus, tongkot ali sarsparilla root
Trib and tongkat ali are not 'prohormones' they are herbal products.

guyver2k

Awards
ok ok then what supplements and how much of them will increase ur testosterone to what percentage lol

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Google is your friend! Remember...Do your research bro.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
there is no answer to that. Its like "how high is up". There are so many variables that giving a number is meaningless. "Noticeably" is probably the best you will get for an answer

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Whatever you do do not go to GNC and ask this question.

guyver2k

Awards
thanks buds,
nah i've heard tribulus can boost it up to 500% and the same with tongkat ali with my research off google. but i find this hard to believe and even harder to believe you can keep increasing it with different supplements... maybe i should try a few cycles of steroids and then tribulus and whatnot lol

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks buds,
nah i've heard tribulus can boost it up to 500% and the same with tongkat ali with my research off google. but i find this hard to believe and even harder to believe you can keep increasing it with different supplements... maybe i should try a few cycles of steroids and then tribulus and whatnot lol
well, thats probably the only time trib could increase it that much, if you were totally shutdown from natural production when you started using it. Most trib does nothing to very little. T-force seemed to work well for me (from fadogia instead of trib)

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
thanks buds,
How old are you? You might not need 'boosters'...

guyver2k

Awards
How old are you? You might not need 'boosters'...
23. I'm just really trying to increase muscle mass. i wanna get HUGE asap. i've thought od designer steroids but am worried about shipping to canada but moreso worried about fraudulent companies. i think the store here seems real legit and reasonably priced for certain products. can anyone concur?

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
23. I'm just really trying to increase muscle mass. i wanna get HUGE asap. i've thought od designer steroids but am worried about shipping to canada but moreso worried about fraudulent companies. i think the store here seems real legit and reasonably priced for certain products. can anyone concur?
It is a marathon, not a sprint.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nutraplanet is completely legitimate, i've personally ordered more in $ than I'd like to think about from them, probably $1000 last year

guyver2k

Awards
yeah i know it takes a while in fact i'm all in. i exercise everyday but i wanna try maybe a cycle or two to add up to 30lbs.
thanks for the heads up on nutraplanet!

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
yeah i know it takes a while in fact i'm all in. i exercise everyday but i wanna try maybe a cycle or two to add up to 30lbs.
thanks for the heads up on nutraplanet!
What's your diet, exercise, stats, etc.?

guyver2k

Awards
5"7 bf 18% down from 20 last month
170lbs and i've mostly done cardio up till 2 months ago. just begun extreme weight training last month.
man this site is useful!
what steroid clone or w/e would u recommend, keep in mind anything thats causes less baldness is good

guyver2k

Awards
oh diet...
morning, oatmeal, proteing shake 3 eggwhites, whole grain toast.
lunch: usually hamburgers, chicken, pork. with potatoes
dinner: steak, eggs, potatoes

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
none. 2 months isn't enough time yet. Get more established with the workout routines, get form clean, use some simple supplements like creatine + beta alanine first.

guyver2k

Awards
oh and exercise... jeez i keep forgetting lol
i cycle every morning for 2 hours, then 500 ab crunches and usually 500-800 pushups a day
leg press around 450 for 300 reps
thats the thing. my legs are tree trunks compared to the rest of me. i wannt even out. it doesnt look natural lol

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
This is a typo, right?

Easy is right, you have not trained nearly long enought to even consider a PH.

Try MaxOT (Maximum Overload Training) and eat your face off... clean food, of course.

guyver2k

Awards
thanks for the advice. yeah i used to train heavily a couple of years back but got lazy.
how and when should i know to take an anabolic?

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
oh and exercise... jeez i keep forgetting lol
i cycle every morning for 2 hours, then 500 ab crunches and usually 500-800 pushups a day
thats the thing. my legs are tree trunks compared to the rest of me. i wannt even out. it doesnt look natural lol
Might want to look into a real routine. Are you a member of a gym? Maybe hire a good personal trainer for a few sessions to get familiar with exercises...

Why the hell would you do 500 ab crunches? Might as well curl 3lb dumbbells for 300 reps.

guyver2k

Awards
lol ive only trained myself. and i was thinking about a trainer.
i dunno 500 crunches. i got advice from someone else. i got sweet abs lol

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Fisha7487

Fisha7487

Awards
lol ive only trained myself. and i was thinking about a trainer.
i dunno 500 crunches. i got advice from someone else. i got sweet abs lol
Well your body is disproportioned because you're unevenly hitting things and the only thing you're doing for your upper body is pushups? You're gonna peak very fast with that "routine". Start by getting yourself a gym membership, and as Personal trainers and supplements can get expensive, there is more than enough information on the internet about exercise routines, and how to perform certain exercises. I wouldn't even bother adding creatine or any other supplements until you have the foundations of a good workout in place first. Maybe just a good multi vitamin and Whey protein. I think You'll be surprised how quickly that you'll gain at first from the "newbie gains". Once you're familiar with exercises and researched different supplemnts enough to really know whats going into your body, then i would say start slowly adding safe and researched supplements such as creatine. I would say don't bother until then. And definitely not with any prohormones.

guyver2k

Awards
oops lol 8% bud sorry. i pretty much ate nothing but veggie soup and did nothing but cardio to drop the weight. the past month has been muslce training mostly. sorry it was a typo lol
but her thanks for the advice guys! ur helpin me out big time!