Stack for High BP and Anxiety question

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
My mother-in-law approached me with a question. She knows how much research I do on supplements and wanted me to see if there is anything out there that she can use to help her with high BP and anxiety. I immediately came on AM to see what I could find. I found a lot of opinions on the various supplements and put together a few things that I think might help her out.

A little history on her for informational purposes:

Weight: didn't ask but she is a little overweight
Problems: High BP, anxiety, smoker, not very active, high cholesterol, joint problems.

The supps I recommended where the following:

Relora
Cissus
Cycle Support
Fish Oil

Few questions:
1. Is cycle support worth it or should I just pick out the ingredients that will help her and buy them separately?
2. For the cissus, I've heard mixed opinions about what % is actually the best for helping your joints. Has there been any proof to support any of this?

Relora seems like a good choice and I've heard good things about it and fish oil is just good to use. I also recommended a good multi. Any comments, additions to these supplements?

Motox

Awards
  • Established
that sounds good but also you should try and get her exercising or at least moving that will have the greatest impact on her. I think the supps should be used after she has begun exercising and eating right. Supplements ared not the quick fix she most likely has some problems arising that will be potentially fatal if she doesnt take care of herself. even if exercise to her is walking it is a good start!

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
that sounds good but also you should try and get her exercising or at least moving that will have the greatest impact on her. I think the supps should be used after she has begun exercising and eating right. Supplements ared not the quick fix she most likely has some problems arising that will be potentially fatal if she doesnt take care of herself. even if exercise to her is walking it is a good start!
She eats right. She is staying with my wife and I atm so she eats what I cook and its all good. She walks regularly but I am trying to get an elliptical or bike so she can start using that every day also.

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
I have used cycle support, and it works wonders. I went from 158 to 110's. Also, I have bought it for me mother recently.
About the anxiety, maybe valerian root?

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
You have to do something about the smoking too. It increases her risk for a whole bunch of problems later. Plus if you have kids you want a smoke-free home.

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
You have to do something about the smoking too. It increases her risk for a whole bunch of problems later. Plus if you have kids you want a smoke-free home.
My wife hates smokers. She(my mother in law) has to go through a whole routine of washing up and changing clothes before she can come near my son. We have been trying to get her to stop but I guess it's harder than it sounds.

CodyMartin

CodyMartin

Awards
I quit smoking 2 years ago -- and yes... it was on of the hardest things ever to do in my life.

A quote such as "The greater the risk, the greater the reward" comes to mind. My life changed when I decided to quit smoking; I began to eat better, I started working out a little bit (not near as much as I have in the past 6-8 months), and a host of other "good things". I had problems with anxiety, and used smoking as a fall back to calm myself down. Little did I know that it was the smoking in the first place which caused my anxiety. Sure, typical stress from school and work played a factor; but once I quit smoking for good and dropped all the addiction I've not had an anxiety attack since. At all costs, she must stop smoking.

I'll keep your mother-in-law in my prayers... because it took a lot of those also.

Last edited:

Motox

Awards
  • Established
yea she needs to make some lifestyle changes obviously. I doubt she will take all those supps for the rest of her life even if she did in my opinion its not the answer.

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
Few questions:
1. Is cycle support worth it or should I just pick out the ingredients that will help her and buy them separately?
I would suggest Life Support over CS for her. This way she doesn't have to deal with the powder and the taste of CS. The dosages in Life Support are also more inline for everyday use where CS falls more inline with On Cycle dosing.

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
I quit smoking 2 years ago -- and yes... it was on of the hardest things ever to do in my life.

A quote such as "The greater the risk, the greater the reward" comes to mind. My life changed when I decided to quit smoking; I began to eat better, I started working out a little bit (not near as much as I have in the past 6-8 months), and a host of other "good things". I had problems with anxiety, and used smoking as a fall back to calm myself down. Little did I know that it was the smoking in the first place which caused my anxiety. Sure, typical stress from school and work played a factor; but once I quit smoking for good and dropped all the addiction I've not had an anxiety attack since. At all costs, she must stop smoking.

I'll keep your mother-in-law in my prayers... because it took a lot of those also.
ty for that.

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
I would suggest Life Support over CS for her. This way she doesn't have to deal with the powder and the taste of CS. The dosages in Life Support are also more inline for everyday use where CS falls more inline with On Cycle dosing.
makes sense. It seemed cheaper in the long run to buy the ingredients separately. She won't be needing all of them. I might just get Life Support for the ease of taking a few pills a day instead of 100 of each ingredient.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
reset ad can help her break her tolerance and addiction to nicotine

it will also assist with anxiety

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Id at least let her try Relora. From what i've read (will start on it shortly) it will help with her stress and anxiety which in turn may help lower her bp. And fishoils may help with some of her joint pain. CS is a little expensive so life support may be worth a try for a months trial or two. I'd leave the cissus out as well. Im sure it beneficial but a little expensive in my opinion for someone who doesn't exercise much.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
not to mention I can get it with Leviathan Reloaded for an amazing price atm!!
hahah thanks for the pimp

or check out the reset ad with incarnate (or another cissus product)

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Hawthorn Berry is good for blood pressure and cholesterol

pa mma

Awards
anxiety supps- magnesium 500mg daily not in the form of oxide you want chelate

passion flower , valerian root(although there is a small percentage of people that this will make their anxiety worse)

quit smoking this is stimulant and only causes the body to stay in a more alert stage which can trigger the anxiety
exercise daily