Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
Where do you get yours?

And how do you take your ECA stack?

Doses: (ex. 25mg E, 200g C, 325mg A)

When you take it: (ex. Cardio days)

How long before: (ex. 15 min. before cardio)

T

Tiny Man

Awards
I tried, man, Wal-Mart Pharmacy and Walgreens. Nothing, from anyone.
That's really weird. You asked the pharmacist and they didn't stock any? It may be behind the counter... I am sure that the chain itself does stock it. Ephedrine is controlled, so it very well may not be on the shelves.

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
That's really weird. You asked the pharmacist and they didn't stock any? It may be behind the counter... I am sure that the chain itself does stock it. Ephedrine is controlled, so it very well may not be on the shelves.
Not on the shelves, asked if they had it behind the counter, tried some sneaky-sneaky talk... nope, nope, nope. A different board I used to frequent had someone post this same question, and a few people posted a few different links to where they get theirs from. Nobody here knows a site or anything?

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Not on the shelves, asked if they had it behind the counter, tried some sneaky-sneaky talk... nope, nope, nope. A different board I used to frequent had someone post this same question, and a few people posted a few different links to where they get theirs from. Nobody here knows a site or anything?
Even if we did, we could not give you that information. Read the forum rules. If you can't find it at the places we listed, then try a gas station or something like that. A really good place to look would be a smokers outlet. That is where a friend of mine gets his.

B

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
dude, im a pharmacy tech at walgreen's and can say that if someone walked up to the counter and asked for ephedrine, we would say no. you don't need to use "sneaky-sneaky talk" lol. what you need to do is go to a pharmacy and ask for primatene tablets. i'm pretty sure i can say this, right? i'm not giving web site names or anything out?

B

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
Bronkaid or Primatene tablets are great bronchodialators

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It sure is :) 12.5mg Ephedrine HCL per pill. At least Primatene is. I think Bronkaid is the Sulfate.
what's the difference?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bioavailability/activity. the sulfate is about 70% as active as the HCL

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
Ephedrine HCl is approximately 82% ephedrine by weight.

Ephedrine sulfate is approximately 77% ephedrine by weight.

25 mg ephedrine HCl = 20.5 mg ephedrine

25 mg ephedrine sulfate = 19.25 mg ephedrine

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It sure is :) 12.5mg Ephedrine HCL per pill. At least Primatene is. I think Bronkaid is the Sulfate.
Well then why the hell would you tell him no if he asked for ephedrine? Just say, "Oh yes we have Ephedrine, but it has this name on it. Thank you for shopping with us today!"

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
Probably due to the same reason for Ephedrine's initial ban, which was its use in the production of methamphetamines along with pseudo ephedrine (ie Sudafed). It's a regulated drug now, and is supposed to be limited. Although there shouldn't be a reason to deny someone's request for one box.

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
At walmart, by the cough medicine, there are these little plastic cards that have the label of what they are. Just bring one up to the counter and ask for 4 boxes. They won't ask any questions, at least they never do for me.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Probably due to the same reason for Ephedrine's initial ban, which was its use in the production of methamphetamines along with pseudo ephedrine (ie Sudafed). It's a regulated drug now, and is supposed to be limited. Although there shouldn't be a reason to deny someone's request for one box.
Yeah I know it is regulated and all. The only reason one would get denied would be if they had already purchased more than the limit for the day/month. Also, if you are under the age of 18. If I am not mistaken you must show ID to purchase this drug.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well then why the hell would you tell him no if he asked for ephedrine? Just say, "Oh yes we have Ephedrine, but it has this name on it. Thank you for shopping with us today!"
Probably because the walmart pharmacist didn't know what ephedrine is or that primatene has it in it

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I know it is regulated and all. The only reason one would get denied would be if they had already purchased more than the limit for the day/month. Also, if you are under the age of 18. If I am not mistaken you must show ID to purchase this drug.
That is correct *takes shirt off slowly*

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
I'm not positive, but I believe a pharmacist can deny you access to OTC drugs if believe they have sound reason. Whenever I try to buy some decongestant that contains pseudo ephedrine they always ask what symptoms I have and the like. Probably depends on who is working and where you're buying.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I'm not positive, but I believe a pharmacist can deny you access to OTC drugs if believe they have sound reason. Whenever I try to buy some decongestant that contains pseudo ephedrine they always ask what symptoms I have and the like. Probably depends on who is working and where you're buying.
indeed. you are correct. If you walk in there and ask for ephedrine ill say we dont have it. You have to ask for the drug itself. Also your restricted to 1 box per day. Theres also a limit to how much you can buy for the month as well. The pharmacist can deny you any OTC drug if they believe you have reason to abuse it. For example, some pharmacist dont like to sell single use syringes. It's not a big improvement asking for 10, but at least we know you wont use it once just to get high :lol:

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
indeed. you are correct. If you walk in there and ask for ephedrine ill say we dont have it. You have to ask for the drug itself. Also your restricted to 1 box per day. Theres also a limit to how much you can buy for the month as well. The pharmacist can deny you any OTC drug if they believe you have reason to abuse it. For example, some pharmacist dont like to sell single use syringes. It's not a big improvement asking for 10, but at least we know you wont use it once just to get high :lol:
I think there are different limits depending on which state you are in. I have purchased 4 boxes of Primatene at one time in VA.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I think there are different limits depending on which state you are in. I have purchased 4 boxes of Primatene at one time in VA.
Could be. I can only buy 1 box at a time. :(

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
in florida its based on total mg of ephedrine a day. so 2 boxes of primatene was ok. dunno if three would be or not.

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
SHlT! Every pharmacy I've called has Primatene tablets, but they say you need a prescription.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Can someone tell me why Ephedrine(HCL) has been so much of recent talk? I mean how does it work/ act on you? I usually search but this thread is very active so i just thouhgt id ask.
Im in Illinois. So if i can get it and ever try to use it i am goin to hit up a Walgreens.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I was wondering why it has been big talk lately as well. I would suspect everyone just found out about it being partially legal again.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I bought two boxes of primatene in the walgreens on bruce b downs just north of I-75 in tampa yesterday. Its probably because you are calling and sounding freaked out :D just go in, go to the decongestants area, and they have the slots the boxes used to be in with cards there. grab one, go to the pharmacy counter with your drivers license.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was wondering why it has been big talk lately as well. I would suspect everyone just found out about it being partially legal again.
it never really changed, just required guaifenesin to be added so you can't make crystal meth

S

skunkman

Awards
Its banned in Oregon.:rasp::whiner:

Edit: I should say prescription. BTW would a doctor in Oregon even Rx this stuff for someone with asthma?

Last edited:
Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Its banned in Oregon.:rasp::whiner:

Edit: I should say prescription. BTW would a doctor in Oregon even Rx this stuff for someone with asthma?
That would be a question for your doctor.

S

skunkman

Awards
I wold not go through the trouble of faking asthma in order to buy Ephedrine here. Lots of places sell it online that have no problem shipping to me. It was more directed at the stupidity of Oregon for making it prescription. I just could not imagine a doctor prescribing it considering the other options for asthma.