Liquid Form Fish Oil
- 01-22-2008, 03:53 PM
- 01-22-2008, 06:42 PM
01-22-2008, 06:49 PM
I liked Carlson's for awhile, before I started megadosing. Too expensive.
Welcome to the board, didn't realize it was your first post. There have been a few articles recently on liquid fish oil. You could try the search button and see if there have been any in depth conversations on it recently.
As for me I've only tried the Carlson's liquid but have heard good things about Nordic Naturals and Barleans.
"I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
01-22-2008, 07:46 PM
01-23-2008, 09:27 AM
Thanks guys. I've seen some of the articles posted here, just wanted to get some input from those who've had good results with specific brands.
01-23-2008, 11:00 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By purebred in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 18Last Post: 06-01-2011, 07:56 PM
- By RavensFan2k3 in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 11-13-2009, 07:28 AM
- By David Dunn in forum SupplementsReplies: 16Last Post: 04-18-2009, 08:42 AM
- By Nightwanderer in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 12-29-2008, 07:57 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 02-19-2003, 10:52 AM