Blue Up by Controlled Labs

  1. Blue Up by Controlled Labs


    Hey folks! I've been posting a weight loss thread over in the other forum section. I've got a question... I want to use a testosterone booster and I don't know which one to use. I've been thinking of getting the Blue Up stimulant free version. The reviews seem pretty good and it's reasonably priced.

    Here's a little background...

    I'm 20 years.
    I weigh 279lbs.
    I need to lose upwards of 50lbs (of fat) by around June 1st.\
    I lift Sun/Tue/Thur with a rotation of Chest/bis-tris/shoulders-back.
    My Tue/Thur workout doesn't start until 8pm.
    My Sunday starts at 12pm.
    My cardio sessions on non-workout days start around 8pm as well.
    I have recently started doing 3-4 miles of cardio per session with what I hope to be 4-5 sessions a week.
    I have been taking DRIVE, Orange Triad, and Omega3 for a little over one week now.
    My diet consists of 5-6 meals a day with a protein shake to end the day as a meal.
    I will be joining the Marines in 8-10 months.


    I need to make sure that Blue Up will pass a piss test. Also, what side effects, if any, can I expect from this product? Do ya'll think it will even help? If I think of anything else I will ask!


    Thanks!


  2. being only 20 u shouldnt need a test booster...

  3. You don't need a test booster you're only 20, you need time, and you may still be a little heavy when you report to boot. Have no fear your friendly Drill Sergent will help you lose weight.
    •   
       


  4. What could happen if I had a "20 year old moment" and bought it anyway and used it? Just looking for feedback here.... so I've been told to stay away from it. I was going to take H-Drol too but I was told to steer clear of it, too.

  5. you probably just wasted thirty bucks cause, You don't need a test booster. at twenty your natural test should be very good. old guys like me(39) take those because our test is unfortunately starting the downward spiral. If you take h-drol and the marines test you, You will never be a Marine.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by ilkyspony View Post
    What could happen if I had a "20 year old moment" and bought it anyway and used it? Just looking for feedback here.... so I've been told to stay away from it. I was going to take H-Drol too but I was told to steer clear of it, too.
    Thats not having a "20 year old moment", its called being a dumba$$. If you are enlisting and you need to lose weight, the last thing you need is a test booster. Just eat right and workout. Get plenty of cardio in. The Marines don't care if you can lift 10 times your body weight. They do care that you remain within weight standards(18% max for males), and that you can run 3 miles in the allotted time(28min).

  7. Quote Originally Posted by SgtP View Post
    Thats not having a "20 year old moment", its called being a dumba$$. If you are enlisting and you need to lose weight, the last thing you need is a test booster. Just eat right and workout. Get plenty of cardio in. The Marines don't care if you can lift 10 times your body weight. They do care that you remain within weight standards(18% max for males), and that you can run 3 miles in the allotted time(28min).



    Good point! Point of this thread is "don't be a dumbass".

    As far as the weight standards go, my recruiter told me they're changing their guidelines. Apparently they're getting away from the "weight" and "body fat %" and going towards an appearance? Maybe he was getting my goat or something but he sounded serious. Basically said you could be a Marine as long as you score well enough on the PFT and don't look like a lard ass in uniform.

    PS: I'm trying to get my lard ass in shape... been doing the 3 mile tread mill in preperation for the PFT. Gotta get my time down... a 7 minute mile or better is def. in my future.

  8. Your Drill Sergent will help you lose any weight you want trust me just ask him for suggestions when you get there.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by ilkyspony View Post
    Good point! Point of this thread is "don't be a dumbass".

    As far as the weight standards go, my recruiter told me they're changing their guidelines. Apparently they're getting away from the "weight" and "body fat %" and going towards an appearance? Maybe he was getting my goat or something but he sounded serious. Basically said you could be a Marine as long as you score well enough on the PFT and don't look like a lard ass in uniform.

    PS: I'm trying to get my lard ass in shape... been doing the 3 mile tread mill in preperation for the PFT. Gotta get my time down... a 7 minute mile or better is def. in my future.
    actually the new standard is 18%. It used to be based on your PFT score but there are too many fat a$ses that can run so they changed it. 18% is the max a male can be.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Big BAMA View Post
    Your Drill Sergent will help you lose any weight you want trust me just ask him for suggestions when you get there.
    Don't let a Marine Drill Instructor hear you calling him that. He'll get pissed and make you drop and give him 50.

  11. yeah... it's Drill Instructor Sir

  12. I would opt for the version that contains the stims if you are going to try the Blue Up. I tried to stim free version and I didn't get too much off of it. When I run it again I will run the one with stims.

  13. If you are serious about losing the weight, I would pick up some Leviathan Reloaded/DCP or some RPM/Drive/IGF-2. Both stacks will allow you to keep building muscle while steadily losing fat. Your diet needs to be in check though and make sure you are giving it all you got in your workout sessions.

    How tall are you BTW.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by SgtP View Post
    Don't let a Marine Drill Instructor hear you calling him that. He'll get pissed and make you drop and give him 50.
    Yeah but what is the worst he can do....hehehehehehe

  15. i saw a difference when i tried blueup, i got it for 15 a bottle when it was on sale.

  16. I am 6'1.5'' according to my recruiter.

    The reason I wanted to go wtih something stimulant free was because of how late I work out during the week. I don't want to be wired all night.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. REduction by controlled labs
    By stfdkd37 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-24-2009, 11:19 AM
  2. REducTION AM/PM By Controlled LABS! Sample review
    By MrBigPR in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-25-2009, 01:55 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-24-2008, 02:40 PM
  4. For Sale: White Blood by Controlled Labs (Miscellaneous Products)
    By speedpastu in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-13-2008, 04:51 PM
  5. REduction by controlled labs
    By stfdkd37 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-12-2008, 09:23 AM
Log in
Log in