Stacking Activate Xtreme and Powerfull - AnabolicMinds.com

Stacking Activate Xtreme and Powerfull

  1. New Member
    kburna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    26
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    127

    Reputation

    Stacking Activate Xtreme and Powerfull


    I just starting taking Powerfull 2 days ago and Activate Xtreme today. I'm also finishing up my MRM's Cordyceps i have been on this on and off and taking some CEE and Beta-alanine (had some left over from last year). I was just wondering whether the Powerfull and Activate Xtreme was a good stack or where they supplements that should be taken seperately? If anybody would like to see im willing to log my progess, i am coming off not training for 3 weeks because of having surgery (tonsils) but I am going through football training with my college team, so my gains should simply be accelerated because of muscle memory. Is this a good stack? What should I follow this stack with?

  2. Elite Member
    vidapreta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,659
    Rep Power
    3765912

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I'm interested in this stack. I was looking into trying something non hormonal like this.How's it going so far.( I know it's only been 5 days.)
  3. Board Sponsor
    DrnkMnky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    509
    Rep Power
    349

    Reputation

    Yes, PowerFull and Act X will stack well together. I made great gains using that exact stack a couple months back.
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    haiz69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,000
    Rep Power
    156139

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    They should stack very well together actually.
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT - Pursuing DPT Degree
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
  5. Registered User
    swole210's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,088
    Rep Power
    659

    Reputation

    Definitely a BIG thumbs up!
  6. Elite Member
    vidapreta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,659
    Rep Power
    3765912

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DrnkMnky View Post
    Yes, PowerFull and Act X will stack well together. I made great gains using that exact stack a couple months back.
    How much did yiu gain? Were you bulking or cutting?
  7. New Member
    kburna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    26
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    127

    Reputation

    Im going with 1 capsule of powerfull upon waking then waiting 30 min before I eat and I take 2 capsules of activate xtreme. Then during the day I take 2 caps of powerfull before my lifting sessions or later night running sessions. I take 1 capsule of activate xtreme during 2 more of my meals during the day. Then I have 1 more powerfull capsule before I go to sleep. In total im using 4 capsules of powerfull and 4 capsules of activate extreme. Im coming off a extremely untrained state and am seeing explosive gains within the first week. I have upped my food intake and now have a large noticable stretchmark across my front deltoid. Last saturday I weighed in at 206 and Im going to weigh myself today and i'm anxious for the results. I feel 210+ without hitting the scale. Im trying to get up to 240 by august.

    Edit:
    I weighed in around 213-215 not bad for 6 days...but again im coming off not being able to eat from getting my tonsil removed...any weight that I gain from this point should be legit. As a team we do agilities and sprint stations Tuesday and Thursday nights and the competition makes it very intense.

    What kind of stack should I try right after this one? I'm thinking 6-OXO and X-Factor or just X Factor...i should be nearing spring ball at that point.
  8. Board Sponsor
    DrnkMnky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    509
    Rep Power
    349

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    How much did yiu gain? Were you bulking or cutting?
    I'm not sure exact numbers, and I usually don't give too many supplements credit for mass gains, but to my caloric intake. I did, however, make some good strength gains, and at a faster rate than normal. Rest, recovery, and sleep was also greatly increased. I was able to train longer in the gym and recover faster, so this allowed my to push harder and make faster gains than normal.
  9. New Member
    kburna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    26
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    127

    Reputation

    I weighed myself at 218 today and Im happy because putting on weight during the month of Feb. it is tough as we run 3 days a week for an hour and lift 3 days a week. My strength has been increasing, nothing really amazing. Im still taking AX 4 pills a day and Powerfull 3-4 pills depending on the day. Im probably going to run out of Powerfull at the end of this week, its a great sleep aide but i dont see much use in terms of taking it pre-workout. I dont get the sleepy feeling that most users get after taking it but i do feel great in the morning after 5-10 min of waking up.
  10. New Member
    kburna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    26
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    127

    Reputation

    I have been consistently 218-220 from day to day which isnt that bad but I want to get up to 230. I finished Powerfull and my appertite has decreased and Im about done with Activate Xtreme. I really like Powerfull and Im going to take it again probably after spring ball. I have about a month before spring ball starts and I want to take a supplement that increases my appetite for the weeks leading up to it. Currently my squat is the highest it has ever been I did 335 x 11; my bench press is slowly but surely rising 225 x 10 (my max a couple years ago was 13-14 reps); Hang cleans 265 x 5 (I maxed at 275 x 1 last year around this time). Im also on CEE and just started taking Liquid Cod Liver Fish Oil (5ml 2-3 times a day.) Im just looking to increase my strength and appetite. Any suggestions? I was thinking X Factor or MassFX but Im thinking I'll do that after spring ball is done.
  11. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by kburna View Post
    I have been consistently 218-220 from day to day which isnt that bad but I want to get up to 230. I finished Powerfull and my appertite has decreased and Im about done with Activate Xtreme. I really like Powerfull and Im going to take it again probably after spring ball. I have about a month before spring ball starts and I want to take a supplement that increases my appetite for the weeks leading up to it. Currently my squat is the highest it has ever been I did 335 x 11; my bench press is slowly but surely rising 225 x 10 (my max a couple years ago was 13-14 reps); Hang cleans 265 x 5 (I maxed at 275 x 1 last year around this time). Im also on CEE and just started taking Liquid Cod Liver Fish Oil (5ml 2-3 times a day.) Im just looking to increase my strength and appetite. Any suggestions? I was thinking X Factor or MassFX but Im thinking I'll do that after spring ball is done.
    If you are an athlete please use Anabolic pump and p-sllin and used efficiently a bottle of each stacked can last 6-7 weeks.

    Stacked along with some creatine and great dieting techniques. This is a secret weapon.

    -Recovery(train longer, stronger, and more often)
    -Endurance/energy/stamina
    -Prolonged intensity For example, you can sprint longer
    -Intra recovery-After you sprint recovery is quick so you can sprint again
    -Strength in motion
  12. New Member
    kburna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    26
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    127

    Reputation

    How can a bottle of each last 6-7 weeks? Properly dosed it looks like it'll last me 4 weeks +2 days about 30 days. I dont know if I could afford both of them but if I was going to get one of them what would that be?
  13. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by kburna View Post
    How can a bottle of each last 6-7 weeks? Properly dosed it looks like it'll last me 4 weeks +2 days about 30 days. I dont know if I could afford both of them but if I was going to get one of them what would that be?
    2 Ap and 1 Pslin on workout days and 2 AP on Off days.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-24-2012, 12:40 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-14-2012, 11:29 PM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-24-2011, 10:26 PM
  4. Stack Activate Xtreme and Anabolic Edge???
    By funkd0c in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08-11-2008, 07:46 AM
  5. Ideal time to take Activate Xtreme and/or Forskolin?
    By SHSUStudent in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-04-2008, 12:42 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in