hyperdrol ?

P

pak man

Awards
i was wondering if taking hyperdrol by itself is effiecent enought to take... i really dont want to stack alot of things... and im really just starting to work out again after a year... i used to workout since highschool but stopped due to work.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i was wondering if taking hyperdrol by itself is effiecent enought to take... i really dont want to stack alot of things... and im really just starting to work out again after a year... i used to workout since highschool but stopped due to work.
You should stick to the basics as far as supps go. Nail down your diet and training, then go for the supps. Creatine Mono and some why protein should do just the trick. Maybe some BCAAs.

tattoodaddy3

tattoodaddy3

Awards
great product!!! I love it on it now but Im stacking it with massfx and retain2 loving the whole stack but really felt the hyperdrolx2 kick in after two weeks of being on it what a boost!! I say go for it but make sure your Diet is in check or nothing will help!! good luck man

P

pak man

Awards
im using creatine, and protein now. i used to use andro back in high school. i have been eating fairly well. my main goal is to be bigger and stronger, i have had this ego problem since high school. i was always the scrawny lil kid being picked on.

height is 5'7
weight 146
goal weight is atleast 165-170

G

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
dont let your past bug you buddy i was allso picked on so i started body building. now im older havea job and dont get picked on. because im bigger well i am but im not arnold i look normal..

the people i work with are great guys and i dont body build now because i wanna be a big hardnut ido it because it keeps my healthy and makes me feel good about myself mostley appearence :)

So Peace bro dont think about crazy supps to make u massive get ur diet in check maybe some protien and then workout and feel good :)

Then if u really wanna go to other sups then ur making the right choice by not wanting to use Pro hormones or steriods :)