Starting my first Cycle NEED HELP!!!!????

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.17%

Starting my first Cycle NEED HELP!!!!????

Hey everyone I play rugby and am trying to gain significantly in strength and size(in terms of weight, not muscle) I am currently starting my first pro-hormone cycle and have gotten SuperdrolNG+Supercissus Rx+Anabolic Xtreme PCLS+ Novedex Xt for post cycle therapy. Two questions:

1. Should I get an abosrption agent like Trisorbagen
    2. Do I really need a cortisol blocker during PCT

Question 1 is because i really want to make the most of this. I am already very strong but i want more for the extra edge also my weight for my posistion is low I need to gain about 20lbs. My strength gets me by so I am trying to solidify this aspect but the weight gain will be a bonus. I am currently 5'11" 240lbs I need to try to hit 260lbs. I am currently going between 16-18% Body fat. For my posistion having a body fat percentage 14-18% is very good.

Question 2 pertains to me gaining weight and keeping my body fat up. The amount of contact i take in a game is high so having body fat is important. I am worried i may become to lean during the cycle so i am thinking not doing the cortisol blocker may help with this?

Any suggestions or help will be appreciated if a absorption enhancer or cortisol blocker is recommended which ones are good and vice versa?

Also anything else i should try and take with it? Protein, Quality fats, etc.??????

Thanks

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.95%

Quote Originally Posted by rugbyfan View Post
    Hey everyone I play rugby and am trying to gain significantly in strength and size(in terms of weight, not muscle) I am currently starting my first pro-hormone cycle and have gotten SuperdrolNG+Supercissus Rx+Anabolic Xtreme PCLS+ Novedex Xt for post cycle therapy. Two questions:

2. Do I really need a cortisol blocker during post cycle therapy

Question 1 is because i really want to make the most of this. I am already very strong but i want more for the extra edge also my weight for my posistion is low I need to gain about 20lbs. My strength gets me by so I am trying to solidify this aspect but the weight gain will be a bonus. I am currently 5'11" 240lbs I need to try to hit 260lbs. I am currently going between 16-18% Body fat. For my posistion having a body fat percentage 14-18% is very good.

Question 2 pertains to me gaining weight and keeping my body fat up. The amount of contact i take in a game is high so having body fat is important. I am worried i may become to lean during the cycle so i am thinking not doing the cortisol blocker may help with this?

Any suggestions or help will be appreciated if a absorption enhancer or cortisol blocker is recommended which ones are good and vice versa?

Also anything else i should try and take with it? Protein, Quality fats, etc.??????

Thanks
    Well be prepared for some bullsh*t responses. I'll try not to be one of them. Well from my knowledge Superdrol NG wasnt the prohormone you wanted to go with, reviews for it aren't so hot at all and secondly novedex xt probably isn't enough for post cycle therapy.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.02%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

SuperdrolNG is not a prohormone.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.13%

The way it sounds he's using superdrolNoGood in Post Cycle.

But anyhow, if you're using an actual prohormone, your post cycle need Nolvadex not novedex. You have to get it from prescription or from a research company online, look for tamoxifen citrate.

But regardless of all that, it sounds like you don't know enough to be using prohormones/prosteroids. How old are you? How long have you been training? Most likely your mind is made up, but you might want to take a step back and assess whether or not you're really ready for this. I know you want to get results fast for rugby, but rugby is still going to be there in the 8-9 months it would take to get the results you want.
  5. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.02%

Thanks
    This might quite be one of the most random PCT combos I have seen. Do as the above post stated and find so "tamoxifen citrate" for your post cycle therapy. Looks like you need to do some more research as well. Also, If you want to put on "weight", you could always just eat food.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0%

Words of Wisdom

Greetings All,

I must say, I am very impress with the pearls of wisdom being dropped on the site about the need to do some serious research before one take the cycle plung. As a man in his middle fifties I have been thinking about doing my first cycle, due to the loss of my libido, strenght etc. However, the more I read the wisdom of the "Big Dogs" here, the more I realize, I still have a great deal of research to do, though I only want to do the oral cycle. So to all the "Big Dogs" who are dropping serious pearls of Wisdom to help us novices out, I salute you.
    May God continue to watch over our women and men in uniform who are in harms way.
    peace be upon you all,
    Rockmonaula:squat:
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.03%

So what's the PH he's taking?
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.13%

What pro-hormone are you using? Are you currently using it or just plan on using it?
  9. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.02%

Quote Originally Posted by Sevename View Post
    What pro-hormone are you using? Are you currently using it or just plan on using it?
    I don't think he is currently taking anything. I think he just stated what he had lined out for pct. I am assuming he is asking us what PH he should take. It says in the first line of his post exactly what he wants. I do not know enough about PHs to tell him what to do. Also I know that isn't something we do around here anyway. He needs to research and find out which one suits his goals. From the sound of it, he just wants "weight" "not muscle", technically he just needs to eat burger king everyday. No pct required there.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.23%

Quote Originally Posted by Aggravated View Post
    I don't think he is currently taking anything. I think he just stated what he had lined out for post cycle therapy. I am assuming he is asking us what PH he should take. It says in the first line of his post exactly what he wants. I do not know enough about PHs to tell him what to do. Also I know that isn't something we do around here anyway. He needs to research and find out which one suits his goals. From the sound of it, he just wants "weight" "not muscle", technically he just needs to eat burger king everyday. No post cycle therapy required there.
    Besides a triple bypass in the future.

Eat protein, drink whey, and get big!
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.03%

Thanks
    SO what PH are you taking? You may need a SERM, I would suggest a cortisol blocker. And as far as the trisorbagen go ahead if you want to but I don't really think you will need it. I would suggest you look at the Steroid forum and the Post Cycle Therapy forum. A bunch of your questions can be answered there. Good Luck.
  12. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.3%

umm, all three of this guys posts are exactly the same thread posted in three different sections, within the space of a couple minutes. Could a mod just move em to the steroids section so we can get this guy some help without it being all over the place?
    The Truth is, there is no Truth.
  13. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.02%

Quote Originally Posted by bound View Post
    umm, all three of this guys posts are exactly the same thread posted in three different sections, within the space of a couple minutes. Could a mod just move em to the steroids section so we can get this guy some help without it being all over the place?
    Maybe he is a bot?
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.23%

I smell troll.... *sniff, sniff*
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.03%

Maybe his short term memory is shot and he doesn't remember post it three times. or maybe he is related to pocket boy.
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.57%

Toremifene is superior to Nolvadex.
  17. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.85%

Quote Originally Posted by Soopaman View Post
    The way it sounds he's using superdrolNoGood in Post Cycle.

But anyhow, if you're using an actual prohormone, your post cycle need Nolvadex not novedex. You have to get it from prescription or from a research company online, look for tamoxifen citrate.

But regardless of all that, it sounds like you don't know enough to be using prohormones/prosteroids. How old are you? How long have you been training? Most likely your mind is made up, but you might want to take a step back and assess whether or not you're really ready for this. I know you want to get results fast for rugby, but rugby is still going to be there in the 8-9 months it would take to get the results you want.
    What he said.

Similar Forum Threads

1. My first cycle. Need help
    By 33Kings in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-09-2013, 12:16 AM
  2. my first cycle need help with dosage times
    By snadboy in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-31-2013, 07:49 AM
  3. Thinking about starting my first cycle. Need opinions
    By slickcdb2000 in forum Anabolics