X Factor Question

JGAMBOA10

Awards
Alright so I started my X Factor cycle I am on my 4th day. Can definitly feel way more of an appetite. Have been eating like 5 meals.

in the morning cereal which is oats yogurt bananas and strawberries 1 bowl: i mix the ereal with 1% milk and soy milk, or ill have peanut butter on wheat bread with banana slices, limit myself to 1
also whey protein 1 scoop and 2 scoops of weight gainer.

2nd meal 4 (egg whites, lean meat, chicken) with salad, rice, beans

3 meal the same as above whey protein 1 scoop and 2 scoops of weight gainer

4same as above but a smaller portion.

5th meal also the same as above except no weight gainer but i put 2 scoops of protwin rather than one.

I am definitly feeling sore after working out. I just need to know if my diet looks good, I am trying to gain weight but as lean as possible. Im going on vacation soon and want the six pack to look as lean as possible. Advice on foods and if I can have cereals trying to follow the rules the best possible while on X factor. Input please. On foods that I can eat I know dairies, meats, chicken, coconut oil tuna im avoiding and peanuts. thats why I have the weight gainer. Im really trying to find foods I an eat going to costco tommorow and don't know what to get. Also can I eat spinach, I was readin an article that there are omega 3s in some green veggies.

input please. would like to gain 6-10 lbs of lean mass while cutting bf% if possible thanks guys

cal62887

cal62887

Awards
  • Established
Alright so I started my X Factor cycle I am on my 4th day. Can definitly feel way more of an appetite. Have been eating like 5 meals.
Good... you may want to use that appetite to your advantage.

in the morning cereal which is oats yogurt bananas and strawberries 1 bowl: i mix the ereal with 1% milk and soy milk, or ill have peanut butter on wheat bread with banana slices, limit myself to 1
also whey protein 1 scoop and 2 scoops of weight gainer.

2nd meal 4 (egg whites, lean meat, chicken) with salad, rice, beans

3 meal the same as above whey protein 1 scoop and 2 scoops of weight gainer

4same as above but a smaller portion.

5th meal also the same as above except no weight gainer but i put 2 scoops of protwin rather than one.
You're way too over-reliant on whey, and weight gainer. While I'm glad you're getting in that protein, it'll benefit you more if it comes from whole food. Chicken, Fish, Red Meat, Cottage Cheese, etc. are all good options. While some of them may contain omega-3s it's still okay to eat them. The warning about EFAs while taking on XF mostly pertains to those supplementing with Fish Oils, CLA, etc. and not those people who rely on diet for healthy fats.

r. Input please. On foods that I can eat I know dairies, meats, chicken, coconut oil tuna im avoiding and peanuts.
You don't need to avoid them, especially the chicken, meats, and low-fat dairy foods. You may want to eat oils and peanuts sparingly, but you don't necessarily need to go out of your way to avoid them.

Tuna is also a great choice and nothing to avoid. I live off Canned tuna while on cycle (Light Tuna In Water by Sunkist). Low-Fat tuna or non-fat tuna has such a lost omega count that you can eat however much you want :D

thats why I have the weight gainer. Im really trying to find foods I an eat going to costco tommorow and don't know what to get. Also can I eat spinach, I was readin an article that there are omega 3s in some green veggies.

input please. would like to gain 6-10 lbs of lean mass while cutting bf% if possible thanks guys
Costco list:

Light Canned Tuna - LOTS
OATMEAL - LOTS
WATER - Even more

srx600

srx600

Awards
  • Established
Things not to eat

Cal,

Is it ok to eat nuts such as pecans, almonds, pistachios, and peanut butter while on X-factor? Is muscle milk ok? I try to get a good chunk of fat from nuts. Where should I look to get most of my fat from?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Cal,

Is it ok to eat nuts such as pecans, almonds, pistachios, and peanut butter while on X-factor? Is muscle milk ok? I try to get a good chunk of fat from nuts. Where should I look to get most of my fat from?
I'm here :)

I'm eating tons of PB on X Factor, and so far, it has done me good. Almondsaren't as good with XF though.