Timing X-Factor, M-Stak and Storm

peyton22

Awards
Hi! I am starting on Monday a stack of Animal m-Stak , Storm and X-Factor for 50 days all following the instructions. My questions is i train early in the morning and i will take Storm before workout and immediatelly after. I am wondering what should i take along with Storm before workout - M-Stak or X - factor or it doesn't matter and is it a good idea to take M-Stak in the sme time with Storm or X-Factor the same time with Storm or it doesn't matter and it is of personal choice?

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
I do 2 X Factor before my workout and 2 after.. take the M-Stak before your workout also. Do what the directions say.. oh and welcome to AM!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Hi! I am starting on Monday a stack of Animal m-Stak , Storm and X-Factor for 50 days all following the instructions. My questions is i train early in the morning and i will take Storm before workout and immediatelly after. I am wondering what should i take along with Storm before workout - M-Stak or X - factor or it doesn't matter and is it a good idea to take M-Stak in the sme time with Storm or X-Factor the same time with Storm or it doesn't matter and it is of personal choice?
In my opinion, the only guideline I'd give you is 2 XF pre WO, 1 in the AM, and 1 in the afternoon. The rest is simply follow the directions. Enjoy :)

cal62887

cal62887

Awards
  • Established
I would take Take M-Stak pre-workout also since you'll benefit from the caffeine. If you want to avoid the caffeine you'll be able to take out the red pill that's in the M-Stak packet.

I agree with jjohn on the dosing protocol. You may want to take 2 X Factor pre-workout and since it sounds like you workout once you wake up, your dosing may look like this : 2-1-1 throughout the day. Try to not take the last XF pill too close to bed time.

wheels

Awards
  • Established
In my opinion, the only guideline I'd give you is 2 XF pre WO, 1 in the AM, and 1 in the afternoon. The rest is simply follow the directions. Enjoy :)
Why must you take 2 xf pre WO,can you take them after your workout ?

peyton22

Awards
Guys, i know the dosing protocol, but my question is is it a good idea to take M-Stak and Storm at the same time preworkout or 15 minutes separate?Thanks!!!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Why must you take 2 xf pre WO,can you take them after your workout ?
Well, most users notice a really nice pump when you use 2 pre workout, hence why we recommend you to do so.

cal62887

cal62887

Awards
  • Established
Guys, i know the dosing protocol, but my question is is it a good idea to take M-Stak and Storm at the same time preworkout or 15 minutes separate?Thanks!!!
Yes. It's fine to take them all at the same time if you so choose.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Punkrocker Anabolics 1
drejb Supplements 13
RiverRat75 IGF-1/GH 20
Supplements 10
DreamOfWeight Supplements 4