Test Boost Stack and Low Libido? - AnabolicMinds.com

Test Boost Stack and Low Libido?

1. New Member

Test Boost Stack and Low Libido?

Ive been using the following stack for almost the last 2 weeks-

6 caps Drive
    12 sprays formestane
    6 caps fenotest

Before I was just using some bulk HGW, bulk maca, and bulk res veratrol and libido was pretty much great. At that time I had blood work done and my DHEA was around 1200, so Im assuming the HGW and maca were causing a rise in DHEA which led to the increased libido. Ive had good strength and a bit of muscle hardening so far on my current stack but my libido seems to be back in the crapper. Only thing I can think is the formestane is crushing my estro levels and thereby my libido. I really thought the Drive and Fenotest would have done the job of keeping me randy. I have been using stims more often though as Im tryng to recomp so maybe that's having an effect? Anybody else have libido issues on formestane?

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  198 lbs.

eform? or penetrate?
  3. New Member

Eform, I used form and penetrate last time and although I couldnt get the form to fully disolve, I thought I remembered better results than this. Maybe I was using less though, I dont recall the dose but Im using about 250mg ed on this go round.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

It could be the stims but luckily I haven't had that issue with stims. Did you have these issues with stims in the past ? If not then it could be the formestane.
  5. Banned

It could possibly be the FORM / STIM combination - of course depending on what stimulants you're taking... does the product have any Yohimbe in it?
  6. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Formestane appears to be doing its job: "suicide inhibition" of the aromatase enzyme. Apparently Drive and Fenotest are unable to completely neutralize the impact. Have you tried to reduce your Formestane use?
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  7. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Formestane appears to be doing its job: "suicide inhibition" of the aromatase enzyme. Apparently Drive and Fenotest are unable to completely neutralize the impact. Have you tried to reduce your Formestane use?
    Reducing the form dose was my next move, along with some DHEA maybe? Im most excited about bringing some reset AD on board as I think my adrenals are toast. Ive been using ephedra(spirosome), RPM, Adrenaline, coffee, and Power Jolt on a rotation of sorts pre-workout and at work sometimes. I do have some anxiety/depression issues so I think my dopamine levels are already pretty low, so taxing them further with stims cant help. But Ive never had stims kill my libido before? I thought form would boost libido on its own and Drive/Fenotest would be icing on the cake?
  8. New Member

dude in case you didnt know formestane and or dhea will shut down your normal production of testosterone...also you could save alot of money and just use fenugreek caps at about 3g nightly.....also try usplabs powerfull i am going to give it a whirl and have heard great things about it
  9. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by ryanbodybuilder View Post
    dude in case you didnt know formestane and or dhea will shut down your normal production of testosterone...also you could save alot of money and just use fenugreek caps at about 3g nightly.....also try usplabs powerfull i am going to give it a whirl and have heard great things about it
    I've read that form may cause some shutdown, but it's reported to be slight if any from what Ive read. I think I may just be sensitive to anti-e's, ATD killed my libido but that seems to be commonplace with most. Ive used form before and never had this effect or felt shutdown, ofcourse I couldnt substantiate that claim without bloodwork. The boys were nice and full though. Also, Ive used DHEA before and my sex drive increased greatly on it. Like you mention, there may be some shutdown but I doubt it's very severe. I've used powerfull before and it worked pretty well. BTW, I got my fenotest for $10 a bottle so I think I got a pretty good deal there. Im going to cut the form dose in half and see what happens.
  10. New Member

i used formestane in harcore test it was dosed at 150 mg per day and my libido was off the charts i would try lowering the dose for sure
  11. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by ryanbodybuilder View Post
    I concur. Powerful is amazing at boosting libido.
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.

z28man--- Yeah, go ahead and lower the form to 150 mgs. per day. I think even this is very high end on the dosage. This equates to about 600 mg. orally. That's alot. But I'm still blaming the stims on this one. They have sure sabotaged me in the past. Try going stim-free for ahile. I know, I use to love them too. Try alot of B-12, fruit and honey before your workout. They will help.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Update on test boosting stack..erase and more
    By bigbb123 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-16-2012, 03:56 AM
  2. semi-custom test boosting stack: check it out
    By dean17 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-18-2008, 03:12 AM
  3. Natural test-boost stack, help needed.
    By Prpl1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-27-2007, 03:57 PM
  4. Next test boost stack?
    By East1600Plus in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-01-2006, 06:03 PM