Original Hydroxycut with E

AM07

Awards
  • Established
Is this stuff illegal? My friend happened to stumble upon a bottle that expired in July 2005, and was curious if it's still potent? It's still unopened and sealed. Do you think the strength of the ingredients has been reduced, and if so, by how much?

I know expiration dates are conservative, but 2-3 years after the fact, I would have to assume there has been some degradation?

Was this a good product in terms of energy and/or fat loss? I've been told each capsule has 6.67mg ephedrine, 66.7mg caffeine, 5mg salicin (aspirin), & 333mg hydroxycitric acid (what is this?).

Does this sound like the old formula, and if so, how effective is it?

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Is this stuff illegal? My friend happened to stumble upon a bottle that expired in July 2005, and was curious if it's still potent? It's still unopened and sealed. Do you think the strength of the ingredients has been reduced, and if so, by how much?

I know expiration dates are conservative, but 2-3 years after the fact, I would have to assume there has been some degradation?

Was this a good product in terms of energy and/or fat loss? I've been told each capsule has 6.67mg ephedrine, 66.7mg caffeine, 5mg salicin (aspirin), & 333mg hydroxycitric acid (what is this?).

Does this sound like the old formula, and if so, how effective is it?
I still have a few bottles that have expired in 95 or before, and all are still potent.

AM07

Awards
  • Established
The bottles you possess expired in 1995????

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I guess that answers your questions on loss of potency.:D

As for energy, nothing beats any of the old school stuff.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
The bottles you possess expired in 1995????
No, I'm sorry I mean 2005. I have some that expired in 02 as well which are still potent.

AM07

Awards
  • Established
No, I'm sorry I mean 2005. I have some that expired in 02 as well which are still potent.
Do you think the ones that expired in 2005 lost some potency? If so, how much do you think it lost from your experience using them before they expired, and using them now?

AM07

Awards
  • Established
bump to the names of the older products that prld mentioned.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
My friend has the old school hydroxycut with E by Muscle-Tech. I love it.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Do you think the ones that expired in 2005 lost some potency? If so, how much do you think it lost from your experience using them before they expired, and using them now?
Its possible, but hard to tell as I'm sure I've also developed some tolerance over the years. I still feel that at full dosing it has the same effects as it originally did. Has it lost some potency? Maybe. But its still very effective.