A Little Suprise!!

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
So I went to check my mail today and there was a box from MST. I was like, "Hmmm...?" So I opened it up and wah-lah!!

It was a sample JACKPOT!!!!

Thanks MST!!

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
who's PM inbox do i have to fill to get something like this?

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I got the same goodies! I just have yet to put them to use. MST is simply amazing. :D

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I did this too, but have not received them yet. I don't think I asked for all of them though as some were not that appealing to me. At least for my goals at the moment. Samples are a fun thing to collect though.

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Oh man, nice one! Now that is a sample!

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
I don't even remember requesting this, but hell, I'll take it!! :D

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its a pity, the cordygen5 I dont think you'll see the difference at all in a 1 serving sample. its nice after a week or so though

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
i did and got nothing but i know they are busy, i have alot of their products and they are great. i dont mind paying for mm stuff

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
MSt are a stand up company. They always treat their customers really well, probably just really busy lately. And yes, their samples are sweet :thumbsup:

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
A lot of the samples suggest stacking with one of the other samples, so that should help your chances of experiencing something. At least a little something is better than nothing. You'll have to let me know when you break into these samples. I have yet to do so, but it's all getting very tempting.

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
I gave the Somnidren gh a shot. It made me feel tingly and turned my eyes red, but I never got tired. Oh well. 8 More samples to go!