cell-tech??

beaverboy

beaverboy

Awards
hey guys.. im new to this site and i been lifting for only about a year now, im 18,
so i did use the search but did not come up with anything about cell tech..
i was wondering about using cell-tech creatine? is it a good creatine or what is better?

im currently using
hydroxycut hardcore
mass-tech
no2 black
pro-nos

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Cell tech is an okay creatine product, however it (like all Muscle Tech stuff) is horribly over priced. You could just get somecreatine monohydrate and some dextrose for a fraction of the cost and it would basically be the same.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Cell tech is an okay creatine product, however it (like all Muscle Tech stuff) is horribly over priced. You could just get somecreatine monohydrate and some dextrose for a fraction of the cost and it would basically be the same.
A lot of their products are also underdosed.

CHA0S

CHA0S

Awards
  • Established
i agree. i'm not saying MuscleTech doesn't work (never tried them so i really don't know) but from what i've heard and read is that there creatine is junk. All it has is creatine mono and an excess amount of sugar, prolly to give u the impression that you're feelin pumped and energetic. I would save your money and spend about 5 bucks on regular creatine mono from NP or any where else you buy your products. they are all basically the same.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Cell tech actually does work. I was given half a bottle by my friend who was leaving the city. Tastes pretty good too. BUt the cost for something whose components are possibly the two cheapest ingredients on the market (dextrose and CM), in inexcusable.

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
Lets not get started on this one :twisted:

But really, you may wanna surf Nutraplanet for some better quality supps and a whole lot better prices.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
hey guys.. im new to this site and i been lifting for only about a year now, im 18,
so i did use the search but did not come up with anything about cell tech..
i was wondering about using cell-tech creatine? is it a good creatine or what is better?

im currently using
hydroxycut hardcore replace with RPM+Drive
mass-tech replace with Real Gains by Universal Nutrition
no2 black replace with RPM+ DRIVE
pro-nos replace with ON gold standard or Pro Complex

1) Stay out of GNC.
2) Go to NutraPlanet.com
3) Replace you Cell-Yech with regular Bulk Creatine Mono from Nutraplanet.com
4)replace all your other supplements where noted above
5) AND STAY OUT OF GNC

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
so i did use the search but did not come up with anything about cell tech..[/quote=beaverboy]

You have to search for "dat dere cell tech".

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Why are you taking Mass-Tech with HydroxyCut? Sort of defeats one and other, eh?

beaverboy

beaverboy

Awards
lol thx guys and yea the guy at gnc did tell me to.. im new at this and he sounded knowledgable, so.... sorry lol and so the creatine mono will work just as good? and i was also reading about the halodrol and havoc, i checked the nutriplanet and there out of stock of havoc would it be bad to do the halodrol instead??

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
No roids at 18 my friend. Eat, eat, eat, and exercise - fastest way to get big!!!

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
STAY AWAY FROM ANY STEROIDS!!!!! at 18 you can screw up your body BIG TIME!. Eat and exercise will do wonders for you. Get one thing into your head. NO ONE gets in shape overnight and there are no magic pills. Time is what it takes and patience. you do the diet and exercise thing right and you won't need anything else.

beaverboy

beaverboy

Awards
lol ok guys... lol i wont do that stuff i just want to be bigger than i am. i also really want to bench more i maxed out at 280 bench in weight class.. :(

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
lol ok guys... lol i wont do that stuff i just want to be bigger than i am. i also really want to bench more i maxed out at 280 bench in weight class.. :(
If that is you in your avatar you are huge for 18. Keep it up man!

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
If your diets in check, and your exercise is good, you may wanna try Anabolic Pump, or P-Slin. They might give you the little boost you want.

beaverboy

beaverboy

Awards
yea thats me in the avatar..
i lost alot of weight using hydroxycut now im down to 208 and i started lifting alot :) so yea .. thx

Eject

Eject

Awards
yea thats me in the avatar..
i lost alot of weight using hydroxycut now im down to 208 and i started lifting alot :) so yea .. thx
Then wtf are you worried about?

Be satisfied with yourself dude, you dont need roidzors!

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Cell Tech does work but you can get more for your dollar if you just buy Creatine Mono and mix it with some grap juice. When buying a creatine mono product I would suggest buying creapure or high quality creatine. If I get the cheap stuff it kills my stomach.

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
You don't need roids. You're doing just fine.
Agreed! By the way:

:welcome:

Especially given your progress so far, I would recommend keeping things very simple into your early 20's. Experiment with lifting routines and keep your diet big, clean and consistent. But go easy on the supps. Whey, creatine, BCAAs. Maybe the occasional fat burner if you're doing a short cut phase (got DCP?).

Then around 22 or 23 start trying out natty test boosters and AI's (aromatase inhibitor). Run some NHA (non-hormonal anabolic) stacks and find what works for you. By 25 or so you might be ready to run a cycle, should you choose to go that route. In the meantime read and research like crazy. Tons of info here and good people. Just don't post anything about steroids until you're 21 (board rules).

And like Bama said... Don't go to GNC!

Good luck man.