help finding PureDopa

bigdaddy45

Awards
I would appreciate anyone telling me how to find bulk PureDopa that I have seen mentioned in previous posts.I searched in USP labs and product search with no luck.any help would be greatly appreciated

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would appreciate anyone telling me how to find bulk PureDopa that I have seen mentioned in previous posts.I searched in USP labs and product search with no luck.any help would be greatly appreciated
This is what you're looking for. http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/nutraplanet/bulk-1-carboxy-2-amino-3-pyrobenzol-3-4-diol-100-grams.html

There also may be bulk PureSap in the future but that hasn't been confirmed yet. Good luck with that :) I'm hitting my PureSap burps right now; I capped it and I get little burbs that actually have PureSap vapour :blink:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea it's the only thing I've ever capped that does this. I can get smoke clouds sometimes if I take 3 caps at once ;) The powder somehow doesn't get saturated in my stomach I suppose because I can get these burps 20mins after taking the caps, and it still tastes like burnt tires :(
Rather graphic description here :D

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established