X-factor/activaTE xtreme or jungle warfare/xtest
- 01-17-2008, 10:01 PM
- 01-17-2008, 10:21 PM
01-17-2008, 10:39 PM
01-18-2008, 12:11 AM
The safer route may be to go with X Factor/Activate Xtreme. There are some great logs and feedback on it.
Here is the FAQ on X Factor to get a better understanding of the product, the diet supps you may want to avoid on it (NSAIDs, EFAs), etc.
The Ultimate X-Factor FAQ v2.0
01-18-2008, 08:34 PM
01-18-2008, 08:35 PM
01-18-2008, 09:05 PM
Thank you. Now do you know anything about Jungle Warfare? I heard that JW has some form of steroids in it. If you could enlighten me about JW, that would great. thanks.
01-18-2008, 09:19 PM
01-18-2008, 09:40 PM
01-18-2008, 09:48 PM
01-19-2008, 06:08 PM
01-19-2008, 06:45 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By mdgrwl in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 04-10-2008, 12:49 PM
- By havoc07 in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 10-28-2007, 08:27 PM
- By poison in forum SupplementsReplies: 27Last Post: 09-10-2006, 06:04 PM
- By joeyg in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 8Last Post: 08-20-2006, 03:46 AM
- By xcendo in forum SupplementsReplies: 19Last Post: 07-11-2006, 03:13 AM