X Factor Cycle.

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.36%

X Factor Cycle.

Hey guys Ive been doing a lot of research on this product seems to be pretty good. So this morning I bought myself 2 bottles. The only question I had was on what kind of foods to eat. I researched that as well everyone said daries, meat, chicken, greens ect. And jjohn said it was ok to eat tuna, the only thing is im pretty sure thats an omega 3. So i called customer service 1888-828-8008 and matt told me that the new bottles that were just released just made a correction that all foods are ok just do not take asparin, ibprofen ect.

What do you guys think?
    Also I asked if under 200lbs if I should take 3 or 4 caps he said 4. I don't know where I saw a post that said if under 200lbs take 3.

2. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.11%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by JGAMBOA10 View Post
    Hey guys Ive been doing a lot of research on this product seems to be pretty good. So this morning I bought myself 2 bottles. The only question I had was on what kind of foods to eat. I researched that as well everyone said daries, meat, chicken, greens ect. And jjohn said it was ok to eat tuna, the only thing is im pretty sure thats an omega 3. So i called customer service 1888-828-8008 and matt told me that the new bottles that were just released just made a correction that all foods are ok just do not take asparin, ibprofen ect.

What do you guys think?
    Also I asked if under 200lbs if I should take 3 or 4 caps he said 4. I don't know where I saw a post that said if under 200lbs take 3.
    You can get some tuna, no problem, there are virtually no O 3's in canned tuna in water. Salmon though is another story, and has to be consumed in moderation.

You should use 4 caps a day. Even if you're under 200 lbs. What else do you need to know?
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.36%

Thanks john the only thing is I have this customer service guy from molecular nutrition telling me that the new bottles that are going to be released with the new label say that you can now eat anything. Any fish peanutbutter omega 3s. I also made sure to ask him if the formula has changed and he says no just the label. He also said that this was something that they also studied at baylor univerity and the same results came out. He told me if I dont believe it to go to bodybuilder.com and to go under supplements then company promos and a company rep made a thread saying it was ok..

What do you think?
    •   

4. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.11%

Thanks john the only thing is I have this customer service guy from molecular nutrition telling me that the new bottles that are going to be released with the new label say that you can now eat anything. Any fish peanutbutter omega 3s. I also made sure to ask him if the formula has changed and he says no just the label. He also said that this was something that they also studied at baylor univerity and the same results came out. He told me if I dont believe it to go to bodybuilder.com and to go under supplements then company promos and a company rep made a thread saying it was ok..

What do you think?

I know all of this, but it is quite simple. Do not increase your O 3 intake. This is probably what he meant. Eat fish, but do not exagerate, as simple as that.

And I eat tons of PB, this is 100% fine.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.49%

it's ok..dont worry about it!
    my personal experence is you can up to 5 caps/ day and longer cycle, you can check john 1250mg/100 days XF
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.36%

oooh ok, sorry about that. Also since I dont eat to many calories because im always on the go. I did see your posts about tking dairies, milk, yougurts ice cream ect, meats, coconut extra vigin oil, chicken, tuna, greens, and peanut butter even though it has i think omega 6 and the good kind is alot of omega 3 or even peanuts wouldn't that ruin the affect?

1)Would you recommend taking a weight gainer?
    2) looking at gaining the most possible but makig it lean.

I am also taking BSN products N.O. Explode and Cell Mass
    for post because I still have a month left. What do you think?

Thank you and sorry for so many questions. This is the last one..
  7. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.11%

A weight gainer is a good idea if you need to push more calories in. You can keep these BSN products no problem.
  8. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.41%

is it ok to bump up the dosage to make loading a bit faster? it seems very long to wait 3 weeks to finish loading and then see any effects from the arachidonic acid.
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.36%

awesome, thanks alot john this has been a big help. Plan to start tommorow.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.72%

Quote Originally Posted by opfor101 View Post
    is it ok to bump up the dosage to make loading a bit faster? it seems very long to wait 3 weeks to finish loading and then see any effects from the arachidonic acid.
    Many people have played around with dosages but if this is your first X Factor cycle, I would suggest running the recommended 1 gram per for 50 days. There are also a lot of people who have responded well to AA use and seen gains within the first week or so, it will vary from person to person.

From there I have seen a lot of people experiment with dosages either in cycle length or mg's per day but not necessarily reap much more benefits than the recommended dosage.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.72%

awesome, thanks alot john this has been a big help. Plan to start tommorow.
    Good luck with the cycle. If I can be any help, feel free to PM me.

-Cal
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.36%

thanks alot cal
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.17%

Question

Quote Originally Posted by cal62887 View Post
    Many people have played around with dosages but if this is your first X Factor cycle, I would suggest running the recommended 1 gram per for 50 days. There are also a lot of people who have responded well to AA use and seen gains within the first week or so, it will vary from person to person.

From there I have seen a lot of people experiment with dosages either in cycle length or mg's per day but not necessarily reap much more benefits than the recommended dosage.
    I'm looking to run a 50 day cycle of X-Factor. However, I'm not trying to bulk at all. I'm a track athlete looking to have X-Factor help with my strength and recovery. Would X-Factor seriously benefit me?
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.72%

Quote Originally Posted by edubb123 View Post
    I'm looking to run a 50 day cycle of X-Factor. However, I'm not trying to bulk at all. I'm a track athlete looking to have X-Factor help with my strength and recovery. Would X-Factor seriously benefit me?

I don't know if I would necessarily take X Factor during your season. It has a tendency to create some major DOMS and may prove to be an annoyance if you have to run while extremely sore.

Many athletes will use X Factor during the off season to build up strength (which requires bulking to an extent) and then go into the season with some new muscle.

Depending on what kind of track runner you are (long distance/sprint) you may want look into a product more suitable for your goals. Sprinting requires a lot of fast-twitch muscles/strength/explosiveness. X Factor would fit in quite perfectly for this type of runner. Long distance, endurance athletes may be better off with looking into Cordyceps, Beta Alanine, and Citrulline Malate.

Basically it comes down to your goals, when you plan on using this product, and what you want to get out of it. You need to keep in mind that to build muscle/strength you may need to "bulk", it is very hard to build any strength while on maintenance calories and even more difficult while on a calorie deficit.
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.36%

quick question if you eat all the peanut butter you want wouldn't it ruin the x factor effects because of the soybean that the peanut butter contains. Just curious I wanted to gt the best results possible. Also when I said I wanted to bulk thats kind of a lie. I want to gain 6-10 lbs but of pure lean muscle if possible im at 9.0 body fat I would like to lower that to 8.0 % bf. Advice thank you.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.72%

quick question if you eat all the peanut butter you want wouldn't it ruin the x factor effects because of the soybean that the peanut butter contains. Just curious I wanted to gt the best results possible. Also when I said I wanted to bulk thats kind of a lie. I want to gain 6-10 lbs but of pure lean muscle if possible im at 9.0 body fat I would like to lower that to 8.0 % bf. Advice thank you.
    Well that would depend on how much is "all the peanut butter you want". Mostly everything with X Factor comes down to quantity.

Putting on 6-10 lbs. is a big goal, but an accomplishable one for sure. X Factor has shown great results with people on bulking diets and keeping BF% down. If I were you, i'd keep an extremely clean diet and start a slow-bulk for a month or two.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Win A Free X Factor Cycle!!!!
    By jjohn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 167
    Last Post: 10-14-2007, 02:59 AM
  2. X- factor cycle
    By OBeast in forum Molecular Nutrition
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-24-2007, 03:30 PM
  3. My X-Factor Cycle
    By anabolik1 in forum Molecular Nutrition
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-01-2007, 06:28 PM
  4. Routine during a Pheraplex/X-factor cycle
    By cdawg123 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-17-2006, 12:17 PM
  5. Ergomax LMG and X-Factor cycle plans. Please critique.
    By Aeternitatis in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-25-2005, 07:58 AM