Mixing N.O Explode with??

MMABoxing

Awards
Hey guys first post woot :type:.. I am going to be getting N.O Explode this weekend i was wondering what do you guys mix it with ?

thanks.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
go for something with a better profile, theres a lot better NO supps out there

...but if ur dea set on getting in then add some bulk beta alanine and some Xtend to it

MMABoxing

Awards
well my goal is to not get all bloated and stuff you know what i mean just get ripped. I have heard N.O Explode doesent get you heavy and bloated.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
NO Xplode is just a pre workout drink. Nitric Oxide booster, helps with pumps, energy, focus.. etc. Do you know anything about what you just bought?

MMABoxing

Awards
yes i do. what do you recomend for gettin ripped?

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
I recomend research.. lol but seriously. Whats your stats? Age, height, weight, diet, etc

MMABoxing

Awards
15 YRS old, height 5"5, diet protein, some carrots stuff like that not a lot of junk food maybe a little but not a lot. can you help me out it needs to be something from GNC though.

Tiny Man

Awards
He's asking about why you can only buy from GNC.

I'll be honest. NO-Xplode, like many products, is an energy and NO product for the most part (with a bit of creatine). It will give you the effect of being more 'ripped' (veins will vasodialate), but this is a temporary effect. From your post description, it sounds kind of like you don't have a set or regular diet in place yet?

Soopaman

Awards
  • Established
GNC is a terrible place to shop, he asked if you had a gift card for GNC.

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
they are both correct. i was wondering why someone would go out of their way to buy from GNC unless they had a gift card.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
it needs to be something from GNC though.
:blink:

does GNC carry LG Sciences? Their Cold Fusion EX has a better profile IMO than NO Xplode. That, and they're not getting sued for lying about CEM3 or whatever they call it. Definately do some research before you go spending your money though.

I agree with the comment about Xtend and bulk Beta Alanine. Cold Fusion already has beta alanine in it but it's an undisclosed amount so adding 3g or so would probably be benificial.

Bottom line though, do your research before buying anything. This forum is a great source for learning about supplements. You also need to make sure your diet is in check. A cheat day every now and again is permisable but if you're dead set on lifting, it takes real discipline.

Welcome to the board, and good luck!

MMABoxing

Awards
He's asking about why you can only buy from GNC.

I'll be honest. NO-Xplode, like many products, is an energy and NO product for the most part (with a bit of creatine). It will give you the effect of being more 'ripped' (veins will vasodialate), but this is a temporary effect. From your post description, it sounds kind of like you don't have a set or regular diet in place yet?

yeah i really dont have a diet plan set I thought I would just stay away from junk food and sugars. eat healthy no :burg: .

but I now understand what N.O Explode is. would Whey Protein give me that ripped effect? do you guys have any other suggestions on what supplements to take.

Thanks for the help.

oh and im not a lifter guys, I am currently in MMA training. I workout on the Total Gym at home I go to the Gym now and then. do pushups and situps at home 500 each in sets of 20 for pushups go by 50.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Getting "ripped' is about diet and training, not supplements.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
yeah i really dont have a diet plan set I thought I would just stay away from junk food and sugars. eat healthy no :burg: .

but I now understand what N.O Explode is. would Whey Protein give me that ripped effect? do you guys have any other suggestions on what supplements to take.

Thanks for the help.

oh and im not a lifter guys, I am currently in MMA training. I workout on the Total Gym at home I go to the Gym now and then. do pushups and situps at home 500 each in sets of 20 for pushups go by 50.
A quick release protien and carbs postworkout. Controlled Labs has a new product out called Golden Finish. It has an excellent profile and would be a great postworkout product. It's much more cost effective to make your own postworkout shakes but it is definately a great item to start with.

Getting "ripped' is about diet and training, not supplements.
Listen to Rodja.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
You went from a pre workout, to a creatine, to a diuretic. Please stop. If you're going to buy anything, just buy some protien.

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
just get some whey protein and start eating clean. research.

MMABoxing

Awards
ic. what supps are you guys taking? ill pick up whey protein this weekend, anything else i should get ???

oh and i dont have a blender, so would i have to go out and buy one or could i just shake it up in a water bottle ?

MM1Snapper

MM1Snapper

Awards
dont buy BSN. They are evil.
Although i am a fan of BSN i agree with the recent events. Even though i get/got good results from no-xplode and nitrix. But there is no denying they have some of the best tasting protein on the market.

BUT!!! Muscle Tech Is the most evil!

Etomic

Awards
  • Established
You're 15 years old, you really shouldn't be taking anything except food. If you really want to cut up just be careful with what you eat. Considering the fact that you aren't old enough to lift in many gyms you shouldn't even think about supplementing; you are faaaar from any plateau.

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
NO-Xplode did nothing for me. Loaded up 3 scoops straight out and didn't feel anything more than if I'd just had a coffee. Caffeine pills are cheaper and more effective.

Tiny Man

Awards
You're 15 years old, you really shouldn't be taking anything except food. If you really want to cut up just be careful with what you eat. Considering the fact that you aren't old enough to lift in many gyms you shouldn't even think about supplementing; you are faaaar from any plateau.
Etomic has the right idea here. Even irregardless of age, supplements are two sided: either you can make effective and reasonable use of them when combining with a good diet, or you can fritter away countless dollars without the proper diet. In my few years of helping people I've seen plenty of the first, but far more of the latter. This stuff can really add up when people start adding product after product and just getting... nowhere.

I'll leave it at this. I think you are going to get far more results as a better solution:

1. Work out a diet, with the aid of a nutrition subforum. It doesn't have to be perfect counting number of peas (I've had someone ask), but you should have a good, clear picture of your macros (P/C/F) and total intake.

2. If you don't have a constructed training program, I suggest following one of the premade ones that are popular (rippetoe, max-OT, 5x5, etc). If you do, awesome.

3. Start with basic supplements. Yes, the basics go a long way - to this day, I still prefer V12 Turbo (our relatively simple product) over complex formulas. With parental/guardian consent, I suggest:

a. Multivitamin
b. Fish oil
c. Creatine monohydrate optional, and definitely w/ consent!

It's a simple starting point, but it gives you a solid platform to go from. Too many people skimp on 1 and 2 (and I originally did) and jump too far into supplementation.

MMABoxing

Awards
^^ could i start with Whey Protein and N.O Explode then work my way up, no doubt i workout superhard man it wont be a waste at all.

Tiny Man

Awards
^^ could i start with Whey Protein and N.O Explode then work my way up, no doubt i workout superhard man it wont be a waste at all.
I'd change out the NO-Xplode... why in particular do you want it?

ich1ban

ich1ban

Awards
lol i have muscle tech cell tech and nitrix at my house.

i stopped taking them

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
You never told us your eating routine. Also whats your workout routine. I'd recommend Max-OT. Its the best I've found. Honestly you are too young to be messing with most supplements. You have all the supplements you need in your fridge.

choco

Awards
mix it with water...
but it is only for pumps..
its too expensive for that

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Mix it with hot water for a fruity sugary caffeinated beverage. Now you can kick your coffee habit :thumbsup:

MMABoxing

Awards
I'd change out the NO-Xplode... why in particular do you want it?

well i have heard good things about N.O Explode and some bad reviews many washroom problems. but the positive stuff i have heard is u get a lot of energy and focus so you can do more reps of w.e you are doing. in my case i rip it up on the Total Gym and sometimes go to the gym. what would you replace N.O Explode with?

oh does Whey Protein have to blended or can you shake it up in a bottle?

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
It can be mixed in either.. on the run I use a shaker cup. At home I use a blender so I can add ice and make a shake.

MMABoxing

Awards
oh ic ^ i was looking around some threads about getting ripped heres a post i found by Roidrage:

would any of these help out? damn it i know it has to be from GNC but i might just order online.

You could also try a cortisol blocker to get rid of some fat.
ie. X-lean

A good stack may look like:
DCP
Leviathan Reloaded
X-lean
7-keto (from NOW Foods)

or

Retain 2
Leviathan
Green tea Caps
Super Cortisol Blocker (also from NOW)

or the cheapest.

Yhombine Caps
Caffeine Caps
Green Tea Caps
7-keto or Retain or Super Cortisol Blocker.

Good luck!

I have also heard about GABA which can lower cortisol.

Eightpak

Eightpak

Awards
oh ic ^ i was looking around some threads about getting ripped heres a post i found by Roidrage:

would any of these help out? damn it i know it has to be from GNC but i might just order online.

You could also try a cortisol blocker to get rid of some fat.
ie. X-lean

A good stack may look like:
DCP
Leviathan Reloaded
X-lean
7-keto (from NOW Foods)

or

Retain 2
Leviathan
Green tea Caps
Super Cortisol Blocker (also from NOW)

or the cheapest.

Yhombine Caps
Caffeine Caps
Green Tea Caps
7-keto or Retain or Super Cortisol Blocker.

Good luck!

I have also heard about GABA which can lower cortisol.

You do not want any of this at your age. Stick with the NOxplode since you already have it and some whey protein. It will give you more energy to train harder which will cause you to burn more calories resulting in greater fat loss. You will only be wasting money though if you do not structure your diet. You need to be eating 6 small meals a day, stay away from junk except for a few cheat meals a week if your metabolism is fast. Lift weight and do cardio and read, read, read about training/nutrition as much as you can.

How do you think everyone else knows what they know. I have been educating myself for 8 years now and its mostly been through books, online articles, and other people who are where I want to be. (studying biochemistry helps too i guess ;) )

But trust me bro, you are still young and in a good position to start off right. Do not grab the frist quick fix supp you see because you will only be wasting money. Building muscle and getting ripped ONLY comes through hard training and eating right. Any other way, you WILL fail.

Tiny Man

Awards
well i have heard good things about N.O Explode and some bad reviews many washroom problems. but the positive stuff i have heard is u get a lot of energy and focus so you can do more reps of w.e you are doing. in my case i rip it up on the Total Gym and sometimes go to the gym. what would you replace N.O Explode with?

oh does Whey Protein have to blended or can you shake it up in a bottle?
the energy/focus is mostly coming from the caffeine in there. If you're looking for energy, a box of caffeine pills will do the trick (and costs maybe... $6 USD?). In your position, I would replace NO-Xplode with a basic creatine formula - creatine monohydrate, V12, Satur8, AI Chaos, Giant's Creatine-NO (caffeinated), Dymatize Xpand... I could name a lot of things - but I prefer simple formulas generally; especially if you are new to creatine.

Whey protein just has to be consumed. Stir, shake, blend - whatever suits your fancy (although stirring usually doesn't mix too well for me).

MMABoxing

Awards
thanks a lot guys for all the help ... and hey Tiny Man what kind of Creatine would you, I heard some types of creatine get you all bloated and stuff.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
MMABoxing,

Yes I did say those supplements would be good, BUT they were for a guy 10 years older then you.

X-lean, cortisol, blockers, and etc wont help you or me becuase were much younger. Unless your overweight and can't loose belly fat WITH a perfect diet and traning routine, then cortiol blockers might help.

Listen to all this advice.

My first post's on this site were just like yours. And the responses I got were the same as the ones you are getting

Diet
Traning
Sleep

Repeat

supps arent really worth it all. I hate admitting it, but I think I take TOO many suplments as it is.
And I take the basics..

Food
Multi (vits, joint pills etc)
Fish Oil
Whey
Creatine
L-Leucine

If you want Muscle..eat and train hard

If you want to get ripped..make sure u have mass then..eat less and hit the cardio hard.

MMABoxing

Awards
will do^ for sure. I know im not going to go out and buy all these supps.

MMABoxing

Awards
that looks good man hey it says

Never before has there been a product that helps you develop tight, toned muscle faster, at the same time improving and accelerating your ability to recover from intense training and workouts

would that be for all Whey Protein products on just this one?

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
that looks good man hey it says

Never before has there been a product that helps you develop tight, toned muscle faster, at the same time improving and accelerating your ability to recover from intense training and workouts

would that be for all Whey Protein products on just this one?
Theres also a lot of marketing in supplements, just like this one. Not everything they say is true.

But to be honest, when I took this product during the summer, I was leaning out and I was looking ripped. I also did have a fast recovery.

I also had a good diet and kept my metabolism up so I burned fat off.

MMABoxing

Awards
nicee well I looked this up on GNC I think im going to get this .

Thanks for all the info man.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
nicee well I looked this up on GNC I think im going to get this .

Thanks for all the info man.
u can find it cheaper at online retailers, but if your not buying it, who cares. lol