non-stim energy supps?

andros

andros

Awards
  • Established
Hey dudes, do you know of any non-stim energy supplements to take with my epistane (and other stuff) cycle, since the stuff makes me a bit lethargic.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Drive, Poseidon, Swell, Xtend, Trib Test Extreme, Incarnate are just some things that come to mind. Their not marketed as energy supps, but they should help.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
DCP would probably be the obvious choice

I quite like Drive too.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I believe Rag has caffeine in the Focal Fury matrix.
the caffeine free version is perfect for someone looking for a preworkout supp with no stims....combine it with poseidon and thats would be a really nice non stim pick up stack. both gave me good clean energy(mind u not like a stim would but its still a boost)

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
the caffeine free version is perfect for someone looking for a preworkout supp with no stims....combine it with poseidon and thats would be a really nice non stim pick up stack. both gave me good clean energy(mind u not like a stim would but its still a boost)
AHHH, nice catch. I totally forgot they offered caffeine/caffeine free versions.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Drive
Propionyl-L-Carnitine
Rhodiola Rosea
Ashwagandha
Cordygen5/Cordyceps (Drive also contains some cordyceps)

sjfou

Awards
ive been a bit dissappointed with Drive - ive been taking 2 caps a day, 1hr before training. Im 155lbs, should i step up the dosage, or try something else?

Hey dudes, do you know of any non-stim energy supplements to take with my epistane (and other stuff) cycle, since the stuff makes me a bit lethargic.
How abut using PSlin and feel what REAL energy feels like?

sjfou

Awards
How abut using PSlin and feel what REAL energy feels like?
Hmmm... wouldnt work for me boss, i need about 5pm for my night martial arts session, gotta be caffeine free so i can sleep afterwards - i get all my carbs in the AM & my PWO shakes (i train at 6am too). My meal around 4pm is only about 10g carbs.

Soopaman

Awards
  • Established
I take 4 Drive caps pre-workout, coupled with my pre-workout endurance/creatine mix I feel like I'm about to take off in a rocketship.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ive been a bit dissappointed with Drive - ive been taking 2 caps a day, 1hr before training. Im 155lbs, should i step up the dosage, or try something else?
I am sorry you have not obtained the desired results from your Drive.

It is not clear how long you have been on Drive already. The recommendation, for your weight category, would be to start the supplementation at 4 capsules per day for about 7 days to 10 days to raise cellular concentrations of the actives. Afterwards, reduce dosage to 2 or three caps daily to sustain the general effects and and even enhance the cumulative benefits.

Please kindly try this dosage protocol and share your feedback with us :D

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I take 4 Drive caps pre-workout, coupled with my pre-workout endurance/creatine mix I feel like I'm about to take off in a rocketship.
Glad to hear Drive is working for you. Thanks for the feedback :D

sjfou

Awards
I am sorry you have not obtained the desired results from your Drive.

It is not clear how long you have been on Drive already. The recommendation, for your weight category, would be to start the supplementation at 4 capsules per day for about 7 days to 10 days to raise cellular concentrations of the actives. Afterwards, reduce dosage to 2 or three caps daily to sustain the general effects and and even enhance the cumulative benefits.

Please kindly try this dosage protocol and share your feedback with us :D
2 upon waking, 2 before my second training session (6pm) for 7-10days then reduce the dose? Should i split the dose for when its reduced, 1-2 in the AM & 1 in the PM? i havent got the bottle in front of me...

Hmmm... wouldnt work for me boss, i need about 5pm for my night martial arts session, gotta be caffeine free so i can sleep afterwards - i get all my carbs in the AM & my PWO shakes (i train at 6am too). My meal around 4pm is only about 10g carbs.
That is probably why you do not have any energy for the martial arts session.

BifWebster

Awards
beta-alanine
acetyl l-carnitine
drink xtend during your workout

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
Citrulline Malate or if you are THE Dude then half & half.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Half and Half helps the dude abide.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
2 upon waking, 2 before my second training session (6pm) for 7-10days then reduce the dose? Should i split the dose for when its reduced, 1-2 in the AM & 1 in the PM? i havent got the bottle in front of me...
There are several options:
1) Upon waking: 2 Drive; Before workout: 2 Drive. After the loading phase, you can drop to 1 upon waking and 2 before training. Or the second dose of two caps in the afternoon on non-training days.
2) Upon waking: 1 Drive; Before workout: 3 Drive. After loading, stick to 3 pre-workout. Or three at once on non-workout days.
Either way, the cumulative effects will be the same, but I would prefer option 2, as you would experience the workout boost completely differently. Good luck!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established