Again! Java Soap!

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I sent Dsade a PM a couple weeks ago and asked if I could do a sponsored log of this product, but he still hasn't gotten back to me. Anyhow, I decided to take the plunge when I placed my last order over at NP. I ordered 2 jumbo bars of the Java Soap. This thread is intended to be a personal review of the product. As we all know here at AM, some people respond well to certain compounds than others. I would assume the same goes for soap.

How long I have been using the product: 1 week.

The reason I am using the product: I am plagued with stretch marks around my groin area/pec area. Who knows, maybe later when I have a digi camerea that can show pertinent detail I can upload some pics. Take my word for now, that they are pretty bad. Over the last year with proper supplementation and a good diet I have managed to naturally put on a substantial amount of LBM. Hence the stretch marks.

The reason I purchased it: Honestly, there have been A LOT of great reviews about this product in it's entirety! Any time I see a chance to diminish those plaguing stretch marks at a resonable/affordable price. I'm down!

Where I purchased the product: Picked it up at NP! Thank you for the reliable service and speedy shipping guys!

My first impression of the product: I was very anxious and thrilled! After hearing so many good reviews I was dying to lather myself up with this soap baby! Upon opeing the box that NP shipped, I got smacked in the face with a scent of what reminded me of a caramel coffee! The bar had awesome packaging. I had head of people stating that there was a previously used package, but let me tell you. This packaging is top notch! Probably some of the best you will ever see on a bar of soap.

The first use: The stuff was awesome. Plain and simple. The smell was delicious and the beads infused in the bar were softer on the skin than the apricot stuff I have used in the past. Not to mention you smell like coffee when you are showering!

Results on problem areas after the first use: After the first use I did not notice very much of a difference on the problem areas I stated above. To be honest it takes a little longer than just the first use for your body to respond to a product like this. With that being said, I did notice that the feeling/texture of my skin was a little better! This has to be due to the exfoliation beads infused into the bar. Coffee beans? Who thinks of this? Well let me just say that it was a GREAT IDEA!!!

Results on problem areas after using for 1 week: Once again it takes a little longer than a week to see results.

Random uses: I bought this product strictly for use on my stretch marks. After smelling it and seeing how my skin feels after use I had no choice but to try it on my face! The results, once again, Great! The stuff is great on my face. Leaves my skin feeling refreshed and kind of perks me up in the morning!

How I use it: For those of you not aware, there is a soap that is sold on a certain website that is infused with caffeine!!! I actually used the application from that product. This way I am sure that the ingredients are absorbed into the skin. Here is a description of the caffeine soap...

Shower Shock is an all vegetable based glycerine soap which does *not* contain any harsh ingredients like ethanol, diethanolamine, polyethylene glycol or cocyl isethionate. So it's a gently invigorating soap ;) Scented with peppermint oil and infused with caffeine anhydrous, each bar of Shower Shock Travel Edition contains approximately 4.5 servings/showers per 1.5 ounce bar with 200 milligrams of caffeine per serving. No, we're not kidding and no you don't eat it. The caffeine is absorbed through the skin...

My overall opinion (Not that it matters, but oh well): Java Soap is the ****! Hands down. I have never used an exfoliant like this before. The smell of coffee and the way it makes my skin feel is more than I expected from this product. Maybe after using it for an extended period of time I can better asess the effectiveness on my problem areas. If you happen to be waiting on another positive review on this product before running out and buying it, then here it is. I give Java Soap a 4, out of 5!

Please feel free to use this thread as you please. If you have any questions about my ongoing experience with this product, please feel free to ask. I will be more than happy to answer any questions that you may have for me. I would also like to hear your comments as well guys.

Peace.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have yet to use this and I envy all who have it. :(

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Love the detailed review, please don't mind dsade, you probably forgot to send him nudes. :lol:
jk he has been uber busy travelling to trade shows and I have been bugging him incessantly as well.

i'm looking forward to the pics and progress for sure... should stack well with our new atomic meltdown when it comes out.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nice review! I'm a big fan of JL as well.

should stack well with our new atomic meltdown when it comes out.
Very true. Java Lather goes great with any topical since its exfoliating action will help increase absorption.

Eject

Eject

Awards
Cant wait to start JL soap soon... (major cut stretch marks)

Aggrivated looking lean dude, keep it up.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Cant wait to start JL soap soon... (major cut stretch marks)

Aggrivated looking lean dude, keep it up.
Thanks bro! I have gained 20lbs since that photo lol!

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
Nice review Aggravated. I'm also currently using the Java Soap and have been using it for about 1 month now (on my 2nd jumbo bar). You'll definitely enjoy it. I currently have stretch marks between my left pectoral and left arm and I also have one between my groin and my right upper thigh, which seem to be in pretty similar places to yours. I also have three scars from getting moles removed. All five of these have softened considerable and have gone from a pinkish color to a very faint pinkish color. So you should see some results around a months time if not sooner. I'm gonna have to give the flawless a go as well to see if I can get them to fade to skin tone color.

So good luck boss. It's a great product for sure.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nice review Aggravated. I'm also currently using the Java Soap and have been using it for about 1 month now (on my 2nd jumbo bar). You'll definitely enjoy it. I currently have stretch marks between my left pectoral and left arm and I also have one between my groin and my right upper thigh, which seem to be in pretty similar places to yours. I also have three scars from getting moles removed. All five of these have softened considerable and have gone from a pinkish color to a very faint pinkish color. So you should see some results around a months time if not sooner. I'm gonna have to give the flawless a go as well to see if I can get them to fade to skin tone color.

So good luck boss. It's a great product for sure.
Yeah the ones around my pecs are older, but seem to grow every couple weeks. The ones around my groin are a deep purple color. I am going to get some flawless whenever it is back in stock at NP, or if I can find it somewhere else :)

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I love me some Java Lather. When I first got it I was like "I'm gonna smell like a cup of coffee" but no. It has done wonders for my skin. I recommend it to anyone who has any skin issues or not. Good clean feeling and not a strong scent left on your skin. I put some in every Nutra order.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Love this log! I'm glad you like it and yes the flawless should double your results. I hope you keep us updated I would love to follow along

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Love this log! I'm glad you like it and yes the flawless should double your results. I hope you keep us updated I would love to follow along
Not a problem! I will continue to use it as I bought 2 bars. May just do as Bama does and throw some in every order.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Aggravated...Sorry I missed your PM, and I appreciate you going ahead and logging anyway - this really is a phenomenal review.

I'd like to go ahead and send you a 2 ounce flawless to try out and see if we can't wipe out those stretch marks completely.

Shoot me another PM.

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
the other thread floating around inspired me to buy some Java. should be here on friday. I don't have stretch marks but ill write a review on how my balls feel after washing them with Java.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the other thread floating around inspired me to buy some Java. should be here on friday. I don't have stretch marks but ill write a review on how my balls feel after washing them with Java.
haha...I will cut you a break this time and NOT request pics.

BTW, for shaving, nothing really beats Java Lather. I even made some custom bars shaped for shaving mugs for a few special clients.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

BTW, for shaving, nothing really beats Java Lather. I even made some custom bars shaped for shaving mugs for a few special clients.
Rofl

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Aggravated...Sorry I missed your PM, and I appreciate you going ahead and logging anyway - this really is a phenomenal review.

I'd like to go ahead and send you a 2 ounce flawless to try out and see if we can't wipe out those stretch marks completely.

Shoot me another PM.
Nice man! I appreciate the offer. PM sent!

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established

does it cure cancer? i mean it does everything else lol. i cant wait till it gets here. you should infuse it with Napalm.

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
omg thats beautiful. i will be logging that! thx for that info AB.

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
hehe RPN will soon be making all your dreams come true ;)
so far that quote is 100% correct. Now make NP get Havoc in stock and ill review all the RPN products in the same review.

BTW my java comes today. Is it bad I am more excited about that then the other 200+ that i spent?

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Shoot me another PM.
I shot you another PM when you asked, but still no flawless in my letter box. I are sad :whiner:

avgBdybldr

avgBdybldr

Awards
  • Established
any difference in results when using the liquid soap vs. the jumbo bar, anyone?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
any difference in results when using the liquid soap vs. the jumbo bar, anyone?
Same actives, same exfoliation IF used with a loofah or bath brush.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
So I told my wife about Java, Let her try it and she took mine. She used to get this expensive neutrogena stuff, Now she snakes my java out of my gym bag.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So I told my wife about Java, Let her try it and she took mine. She used to get this expensive neutrogena stuff, Now she snakes my java out of my gym bag.
LOL looks like you will have to get her the whole line. And it will still cost under the Neutrogena lines cost!!

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Now if they just add the "Butt-be-gone" to it I'd be set.

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
has anyone noticed it takes alot of this soap for a good lather and the bottle is pretty small for the price and time it lasts? or am i using it wrong?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
has anyone noticed it takes alot of this soap for a good lather and the bottle is pretty small for the price and time it lasts? or am i using it wrong?
Are you using a bath poof, washcloth, etc or just your hand.

I do not like using the liquid just in my hand, as I find it doesn't lather quickly enough for my satisfaction.

I wish we could cut the price further, but the cost of the raws alone is pretty prohibitive. As always, though, I am working on better sources for material that will enable us to pass on the cost savings.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I use the bar as the actual exfoliant sometimes, then use my hand to lather the area afterwards. The jumbo bar lathers great just in my hand. If I use a loofa, it defeats the purpose for me anyways. It thins out the amount of actual ingredient you are getting by increasing volume of the carrier (Soap).

If I am wrong tell me.

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
maybe i should try the bar soap. my experience has been with the liquid soap.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Since you don't seem to be satisfied with the liquid, PM me your address and I will send you a bar to try out.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I just wouldn't use the liquid due to bad experiences with liquid soap in the past. Anytime I can get soap in a bar form, I do. I am not saying the liquid won't work, just that I prefer a bar.

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
Since you don't seem to be satisfied with the liquid, PM me your address and I will send you a bar to try out.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to dsade again.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
and he was interested if a "bath poof" was being used or not. . .

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
and he was interested if a "bath poof" was being used or not. . .
A bath poof is NOT, I repeat NOT flatulence while sitting in the tub.

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
Thanks - i got the bar.

RPN is top notch on the customer service scale!!!!!

The bar lathers great in comparison to the liquid. And i like the exfoliant qualities - not to mention the aroma with the bar form.

so you have a new customer for this product!!!!!!