Pushing the limits.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Ok, i got florida in june. Right now im on a quest to hit 205+ in a month or 2. I am at 185 now, BF% unknown but i am guessin around 10~12%.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/82265-just-throwin-out.html
That is goin to be next. After that i plan to use this...
VPX Zero Carb
DCP
ALRI Special Tactics
ALRI LEan Dreams
NOW CLA Xtreme
Napalm
Digestive enzymes

Tried to keep the stims out or to a minimum that is why most of the choices are what they are, also cause if the budget allows, ill be adding Clen. This will all prolly happen within a month of the trip so the first month of summer.
The diet is going to be low carb, prolly cut them off around
6-7pm. Lots of greens. Clean protein. Cardio 3-4 times a week.

Last year i went at a little smaller than where i am now. 178 or so. This year i have new plans.

Lengthy and a ways away but i just wanted to see if anyone thought it was too much or overlap.

Peace.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would drop the Special Tactics. I don't think you need to overlap the TTA and Salvia M coming from DCP. I'd also add in fish oil and/or SesaThin. Otherwise, it looks pretty good to me.

Are you going to be using creatine?

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Oh yea, i always supp Omega-3 but thanks for reminding/throwin that in there.

I am planing on using creatine, undecided on what though. I may go back to KreAlkalyn, yes, i know the whole speal on how no science, doesnt work. BUT i used it once stand alone and it some how worked for me, maybe it was magic?! who knows.
I only trust that and Storm. I want to use somethin i know works for me.

PS-Thanks for responding. After 49 views im glad someone did!

So i guess i will drop the Special Tactics and go prolly look for somethin else to throw in my order.

Peace.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No problem. But if you're trying to keep it non-stim, I really suggest looking into SesaThin.

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
So do I have this right? You're planning on trying to gain 20lbs in two months?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if anything, to keep costs down a little you can buy bulk TTA in addition to dcp so you can dose it higher. at label dose you get 750mg of TTA, so more is nicer. the other ingredients in DCP are well worthwhile tho and help extend the value of the bulk TTA too.

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
So do I have this right? You're planning on trying to gain 20lbs in two months?
Yeah I caught that too... is that a typo? Did you mean to imply dropping from 205 to 185? With several fatburners in there, it would be an arduous task to gain 20lbs in 60 days!

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Gain 20lbs.
This stack wont be used until a month before i go.

I looked at TTA. So how high would be sufficient?
Also, as far as stims go, i am not worried abou thaving some in there but i want to keep it low and reasonable.
So far it's only 17mg from the NOW CLA. And yohimbine HCl form Napalm. Im goin to hold off on the SesaThin as it is already in Napalm also.

Special Tactics has no TTA in it, and only would overlap Salvia M.

So as ofnow it stands the same w/ TTA added.

Thanks everyone, still open for ideas.

PS-reason im keepin stims low is cause Clen may become an option.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you can go as high as 3g or more of tta if you don't get the cramps + headaches + stuff, or have poseidon to take to get rid of em

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
Dude, if you can gain 20 lbs in 1 month with this stuff, I'm amazed. Maybe throw in some M1T...

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Dude, if you can gain 20 lbs in 1 month with this stuff, I'm amazed. Maybe throw in some M1T...
Ok. Let me try this again.
I AM NOT USING THIS STACK TO GAIN!
THIS STACK IS FOR CUTTING 1 MONTH PRIOR TO A TRIP!
I AM TAKING 4 MONTHS OR SO TO GAIN 20LBs.

Bulking is easy for me that is why i am focusing on this right now.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Twitch, how in god's name are you planning to gain 20lbs in a month running a fatburning stack? If you can 20lbs in a month running prohormones, I'd be impressed, let alone fat burners. I think you should rethink your goals and/or methods.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Ok. Let me try this again.
I AM NOT USING THIS STACK TO GAIN!
THIS STACK IS FOR CUTTING 1 MONTH PRIOR TO A TRIP!
I AM TAKING 4 MONTHS OR SO TO GAIN 20LBs.

Bulking is easy for me that is why i am focusing on this right now.
Sorry Twitch, we posted ours at the same time, so I didn't get to see this.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
yeah sorry -- I totally misunderstood you too.

Topfueljunkie

Topfueljunkie

Awards
As found in the Venom Special Tactics write-up : "...3-Thia-Palmitic Acid (Tetradecylthioacetic acid)..." So Rpen, according to that, you are correct in that 3-Thia Palmitic Acid is in fact TTA. Here's a link to the product description on Special Tactics : Venom Special Tactics (120 caps) By: ALRI
Good luck on your cut, Mental.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I know, but I believe 3-Thia Palmitic Acid is just another name for Tetradecylthioacetic acid. That's what I was trying to say at least.
Yes. I seem to stand corrected. Well, i guess i will have toi decide to go with bulk TTA or keep special tactics....

EDIT: Rpen, i tried reppin you before but i couldnt ill get you when i can. I forgot you went green too.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
If i go with the Clen. Drop the Lean Dreams...?

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If i go with the Clen. Drop the Lean Dreams...?
Just to drop a product or for a specific reason?

I can't say I noticed fat loss that I would attribute to the Lean Dreams, but it does work pretty well for sleep.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Just to drop a product or for a specific reason?

I can't say I noticed fat loss that I would attribute to the Lean Dreams, but it does work pretty well for sleep.

I have to keep looking and deciding i guess...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wonder how much benefit the dcp or special tactics really would be with clen. i'm not sure, but I believe clen encourages lipolysis itself

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Id prolly use either of those on my off days from Clen. Not sure if im goin to go 2weeks on 2 off or if i may try something like 4-5days on 4-5 off.