need a simple explanation

ruger7x57

Awards
To whom it may concern... I am getting back into weight training after a six year break and am overwhelmed by the amount of new supplements on the market. Could someone explain to me in laymen's terms what Havoc is supposed to do? I am trying to learn about the new and latest supps, but reading the label on the bottle made no sense to me. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Havoc is a Steroid. If used properly, it helps you put on muscle mass. It also requires a post-cycle therapy.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
To whom it may concern... I am getting back into weight training after a six year break and am overwhelmed by the amount of new supplements on the market. Could someone explain to me in laymen's terms what Havoc is supposed to do? I am trying to learn about the new and latest supps, but reading the label on the bottle made no sense to me. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
If you plan on getting on a cycle REALLY soon, I'd suggest something that doesn't require post cycle therapy, so you have time to research and understand it (unless you already do). Junglewarfare is effect and requires mild PCT if any (you'll find arguments for both). For sure you won't need a SERM for JW and that saves you a ton of trouble right there.

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
If its been six years what do you really need besides protein and a multi?

djlift3

Awards
i agree with jason,if you havent trained for six years, stick with vitamins ,whey protien, waxy maize or dextrose, and if you want after a month or two start taking creatine..

ruger7x57

Awards
Ok thanks, I didn't realize that Havoc was actually a steroid.