T Bomb II

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.83%

T Bomb II

I have heard some great things about this product. I was hoping for some feedback on those of you who have tried it. Should there be post cycle therapy after a phase of use with this? If so, what would that therapy consist of? How do the recomended servings correlate to the servings those of you that tried it practiced when using? Any advice on stacking this with a good creatine pre workout drink? Would a good joint support product be advised, like cissus?
    Any addditional warnings, or advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

2. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.03%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by mbase26 View Post
    I have heard some great things about this product. I was hoping for some feedback on those of you who have tried it. Should there be post cycle therapy after a phase of use with this? If so, what would that therapy consist of? How do the recomended servings correlate to the servings those of you that tried it practiced when using? Any advice on stacking this with a good creatine pre workout drink? Would a good joint support product be advised, like cissus?
    Any addditional warnings, or advice would be appreciated. Thanks!
    Others will certainly chime in on this, especially those who have used this. But, try doing a forum search and see what comes up. I believe I've come across a few threads about this.
  3. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.93%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Just as a personal opinion, I would opt for a different product. I heard the original T-Bomb was decent, but usually anything version 2,3 etc, gets less and less effective. I am not saying this is the case, or doubting the product. I would just opt for something else.
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.77%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

I tried it about a year and half to two years ago, didn't notice anything. Could be because my natural was high though.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.85%

I used t bomb II for 2 months and had little results from it. The only thing that i got from it was slightly enlarged testicles which leads me to believe it does increase your LH.
  6. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.13%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting RoyaltyPosting God

I tried it, didn't get much from it. T-force from omega sports would be a better choice
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.83%

I spoke with a bodybuilder who isn't even sponsored by MHP. He told me this was one of the few legal strength increasing products on the market worth a damn. He said he had to keep his doses low because of acne breakout.
  8. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I spoke with a bodybuilder who isn't even sponsored by MHP. He told me this was one of the few legal strength increasing products on the market worth a damn. He said he had to keep his doses low because of acne breakout.
    Then why are you asking people here if your friend says its the best. I personally would stay away from it.
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.83%

Quote Originally Posted by joebo View Post
    Then why are you asking people here if your friend says its the best. I personally would stay away from it.
    Always good to get as many opinions as possible.. isn't that why you come on here?
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.85%

Youve got multiple people telling you that its not a good choice, so you decide for yourself if you want to fork over the money for it or not
  11. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.93%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Always good to get as many opinions as possible.. isn't that why you come on here?
    I am just saying, If 10 people told you no, and 1 person told you yes, which one would you listen to. You are speaking with many intelligent people here on AM, but I cannot vouch for your "friend". That could be the placebo effect at it's finest, and the fact he forgot to shower. Just a thought.
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.86%

t-bomb made me sweat like a pig all the time. probably the source of your friends acne. also i didnt even get a slight libido boost while taking it. hardcore test from mygenics is the shizzzzle
  13. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.03%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I've used it and its nothing to write home about. The first version was great, b/c it was a 1-Test product. I can think of three better products in these-

Diesel Test Hardcore
    Axis Labs HyperTest
    Omega Sports T-Force
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.3%

T Bomb II didn't do **** for me, I tried it and didn't notice a thing. Try something other then MHP, I think most of their products are worthless now a days

Similar Forum Threads

1. t-bomb II and pct
    By muscledismorph in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-02-2006, 04:43 PM
  2. Anyone heard of T-Bomb II from MHP ?
    By musQlardevil in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-11-2005, 12:43 AM
  3. T Bomb II, Crap?
    By chronic666 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1