Dhea

T

TheBenMan

Awards
OK here goes, is DHEA worth adding to my supplement regimine? I'm currently taking NO2 and creatine. I've read here that NO2 is a waste of money, but oh well I already bought it so I'm gonna finish it off. Anyways, how much DHEA should I take to get results? When is the propoer time of day to take it? And will I need any PCT?

Thanks guys, any info will be appreciated

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Depends on your age I would say. I saw good results on libido etc from Dermacrine from Primordial Performance. I would say daily dosage is up to around 50mg and no more than 100mg a day. Search is your friend:

Keyword: DHEA Dosage

:gotsearch
1. Go to "Search"
2. Click on "Advanced Search"
3. Enter your search terms that you want to find threads on
4. Change the drop down to "Titles Only"
5. Click "Go"

You can use this method to find anything on these forums. You will be surprised how many people have discussed this topic before.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
OK here goes, is DHEA worth adding to my supplement regimine? I'm currently taking NO2 and creatine. I've read here that NO2 is a waste of money, but oh well I already bought it so I'm gonna finish it off. Anyways, how much DHEA should I take to get results? When is the propoer time of day to take it? And will I need any PCT?

Thanks guys, any info will be appreciated
Yeah, you get much better results from DHEA as a topical, which is why we included it in the Dermacrine.

When it passes the skin it is forced to interact with the skin's steroidgenic enzymes and convert to Adione, Adiol, Testosterone, ect at a much higher rate.

Just make sure you treat it as a cycle and run a PCT at the end.

-Pp

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Dermacrine is a solid product but first How old are you?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CorpKiller Male Anti-Aging Medicine 8
C Supplements 2
R Supplements 12
R Supplements 14
A Male Anti-Aging Medicine 21