AX Triple Stack + Furazadrol - AnabolicMinds.com

AX Triple Stack + Furazadrol

  1. Banned
    MuscleGuyinNY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,106
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    AX Triple Stack + Furazadrol


    Can it be done?

  2. Banned
    matthew76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,671
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Anything can be done... but I recommend that you do one or the other.
  3. Banned
    MuscleGuyinNY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,106
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by matthew76 View Post
    Anything can be done... but I recommend that you do one or the other.
    Point well given and taken, lol.

    Instead of running one or the other, would it be possible to substitute something in the AX Stack and replace it with Furazadrol?
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    slow-mun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,149
    Rep Power
    1173

    Reputation

    I believe the AX triple stack is effective enough on its own. Its already a pretty expensive stack, so adding Furazadrol will only increase the cost. If you have Furazadrol, then just save it as a non-methyl addition to a stack. Its highly effective to add to a cut or recomp.
  5. Registered User
    Big BAMA's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    2,409
    Rep Power
    1303

    Reputation

    I agree with Slow-Mum on this one. yeah you could but why? And if you already have it save it for when it could make a difference.
  6. Banned
    MuscleGuyinNY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,106
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Is there anything I could take out of the AX Triple Stack, to substitute with the Furazadrol?
  7. New Member
    LiftNDestroy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    35
    Posts
    453
    Rep Power
    314

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGuyinNY View Post
    Is there anything I could take out of the AX Triple Stack, to substitute with the Furazadrol?
    Dude no need to make something so easy, become so difficult. No offense but it seems like you spend more time contemplating what supps to use vs. actually training, and eating. No need to remove anything from the AX stack run it as is, and save the Furaza.
  8. Banned
    MuscleGuyinNY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,106
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by LiftNDestroy View Post
    Dude no need to make something so easy, become so difficult. No offense but it seems like you spend more time contemplating what supps to use vs. actually training, and eating. No need to remove anything from the AX stack run it as is, and save the Furaza.
    Just figured I'd ask. I've got everything figured out for now. Just asking questions for future reference.
  9. New Member
    LiftNDestroy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    35
    Posts
    453
    Rep Power
    314

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGuyinNY View Post
    Just figured I'd ask. I've got everything figured out for now. Just asking questions for future reference.
    Np dude, just figured I give a heads up haha.
    :burg:
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. AX Triple Stack (1+1+1 bottles)?????
    By pavb10 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-18-2008, 04:30 PM
  2. AX triple stack
    By ImOuTThERE in forum Supplements
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 09-16-2007, 11:31 PM
  3. AX Triple stack
    By Madevilz in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-07-2007, 04:42 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in