Is This Stack To much ? LongJax ? Help

myketest1

Awards
OK i like the turkesterone but never tried the powder from form the site i tried it in others like Tridenosen(yeah over priced) but i read comments on the site and one guy stacked it with LongJax

I thought it might be good cause after taking the Drive/RPM/Jungle Warfare stack i can't achieve maximum wood it gets hard but its not the same as it usually is never had this problem till after taking that stack. I read the thing on Longjax helps increas blood to that area so maybe that would help ?

(ordered it and it just got shipped)
Turkesterone
Lipo- 6
Sesamin
Multi's

(want to order and add)
LongJax

is this to much ? cause i want to order the LongJax and put the 2day order on it so i can start all this at one time

I read alot about the gyno problems and i use to be 300 pounds and now i'm 203(been low as 170lbs) so i have the puffy nipples(not bad as most) but is the Longjax gonna make it worst and is there anything to take to keep it from getting worst ? If so do i take it with the stack now or do i do it Post ? what product would you recommend ?

I know i ask alot of question on this forum about stacks but i'm trying to do it the right way with information rather then just taking the newest product out and grouping it with about of **** and not knowing what i'm doing to my body

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
OK i like the turkesterone but never tried the powder from form the site i tried it in others like Tridenosen(yeah over priced) but i read comments on the site and one guy stacked it with LongJax

I thought it might be good cause after taking the Drive/RPM/Jungle Warfare stack i can't achieve maximum wood it gets hard but its not the same as it usually is never had this problem till after taking that stack. I read the thing on Longjax helps increas blood to that area so maybe that would help ?

(ordered it and it just got shipped)
Turkesterone
Lipo- 6
Sesamin
Multi's

(want to order and add)
LongJax

is this to much ? cause i want to order the LongJax and put the 2day order on it so i can start all this at one time

I read alot about the gyno problems and i use to be 300 pounds and now i'm 203(been low as 170lbs) so i have the puffy nipples(not bad as most) but is the Longjax gonna make it worst and is there anything to take to keep it from getting worst ? If so do i take it with the stack now or do i do it Post ? what product would you recommend ?

I know i ask alot of question on this forum about stacks but i'm trying to do it the right way with information rather then just taking the newest product out and grouping it with about of **** and not knowing what i'm doing to my body
Yes, that is a lot of questions. Try using the search function for info on the supps. As for the E-Longjack, it will be fine to take. You could also just take as needed. Longjack will not affect your Gyno, but I am unsure of what Turkesterone is? Maybe try googling it for info on the product and look at some consumer reviews.

Not to be an ass, but there are a lot better stacks out there than this. I am not sure I would waste my time with this stuff. Just my 2 cents though. Best of luck to you.