Capping...

DAVIDOFF SVK

DAVIDOFF SVK

Awards
I'd like to say 'Hi' to everyone as i'm new in this forum :)

I'm thinking about buying some 1-ad bulk powder.I have no idea how does it work and I have couple of unanswered questions...
Does anyone know about any web sites?Google didn't help :(
I wanna make it 100mg or 200mg caps of 1ad but I don't know how.
What size of caps will I need ?? there are so many 0 00 000 1 etc...
do i need any filler or just 1ad powder?

thanks in advance for your input, advice or suggestions

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Look at nutraplanet.com for the caps and machine. OO is the most economical and you need a "cap-em quick" filler and tamp. Look at the deluxe kit and you will also want to invest in accurate gram scale. I can't help you on the 1-ad bulk though.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
First and foremost, welcome to the forums. This is an amazing place. Everyone here will try to help you out the best they can, but don't take anything negative as them bashing you. Take it as 'constructive criticism.' I joined back in November ans seems as if everybody looks out for one another here. They wanna help you in every way possible, but the safest way possible also.

With that said; consider what Ev52 mentioned. I'll be doing this myself, as I plan on eventually capping some stuff.

You're talking about the 1-AD bulk powder sold by NP, correct?

DAVIDOFF SVK

DAVIDOFF SVK

Awards
Look at nutraplanet.com for the caps and machine. OO is the most economical and you need a "cap-em quick" filler and tamp. Look at the deluxe kit and you will also want to invest in accurate gram scale. I can't help you on the 1-ad bulk though.
thanks a lot,i will have a look on that deluxe kit.have to be 0.00 scale???
what's the volume of 00 caps ???
many thanxx

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
typically you can ge a 1/4 tsp in a OO cap if it is tamped well. The amount of active in mg depends on what you are capping. The more accurate the scale the easier it is to cap very potent products in small batches.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
1-ad is a banned pro-hormone and is not carried by nutraplanet. They do carry bulk Androstenetrione which is also known as 6-oxo and that may be what you are thinking of. However, they are very diffrent substances.

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
Boy you guys have all the answers.. :box: I was just about to ask MuscleGuy where to buy one.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
1-ad is a banned pro-hormone and is not carried by nutraplanet. They do carry bulk Androstenetrione which is also known as 6-oxo and that may be what you are thinking of. However, they are very diffrent substances.
I wasn't thinking of the 1-AD by Pacific Coast. I was just wondering where he was buying the bulk '1-AD' powder from, that's all.

With that said; 1-AD may be banned, but Google does wonders! :thumbsup:

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks again buddy.....
You're definitely welcome.

Let me know how the whole capping thing works for you. You could always parachute, which I have before. I would like to start capping my own stuff, though.

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
I'll let you know..... Ordering tomorrow... Now the wife is really going to wonder whats going on. :rant:

You're definitely welcome.

Let me know how the whole capping thing works for you. You could always parachute, which I have before. I would like to start capping my own stuff, though.

DAVIDOFF SVK

DAVIDOFF SVK

Awards
First and foremost, welcome to the forums. This is an amazing place. Everyone here will try to help you out the best they can, but don't take anything negative as them bashing you. Take it as 'constructive criticism.' I joined back in November ans seems as if everybody looks out for one another here. They wanna help you in every way possible, but the safest way possible also.

With that said; consider what Ev52 mentioned. I'll be doing this myself, as I plan on eventually capping some stuff.

You're talking about the 1-AD bulk powder sold by NP, correct?
hi.thank u for reply :) i'm talking about bulking powder 1-AD not from NP.it's banned in states,no?
try to type to google..we can't post sources on forum..

DAVIDOFF SVK

DAVIDOFF SVK

Awards
I wasn't thinking of the 1-AD by Pacific Coast. I was just wondering where he was buying the bulk '1-AD' powder from, that's all.

With that said; 1-AD may be banned, but Google does wonders! :thumbsup:
yes,google is perfect :)
u can get there-1ad,4ad,19nor,1t bulking powders...
do u know how can i fill that caps ???

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yes,google is perfect :)
u can get there-1ad,4ad,19nor,1t bulking powders...
do u know how can i fill that caps ???
You'll have to find the suggested measurement of mg for each bulk powder, insert your blank caps into the capping machine, carefully pour the powder into the blank cap, and once the caps are filled (900mg worth), then you're all set and can start popping 'em.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hi.thank u for reply :) i'm talking about bulking powder 1-AD not from NP.it's banned in states,no?
try to type to google..we can't post sources on forum..
1-AD bulk powder isn't illegal in the States, however, the pro-hormone itself is.

Well, not unless you get caught. ;) lol

DAVIDOFF SVK

DAVIDOFF SVK

Awards
1-AD bulk powder isn't illegal in the States, however, the pro-hormone itself is.

Well, not unless you get caught. ;) lol
:) u r right..
00 caps are 900mg...00 cap will be more than half empty..
what about 0 caps volume ???
i need make 100mg or 200mg caps..i seen somewhere they were using dextrose powder but i'm not sure..

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
:) u r right..
00 caps are 900mg...00 cap will be more than half empty..
what about 0 caps volume ???
i need make 100mg or 200mg caps..i seen somewhere they were using dextrose powder but i'm not sure..
I'm going out on a limb and guessing that the '0' size gel caps are able to hold ~450mg, hence the '00' size being able to hold 900mg.

DAVIDOFF SVK

DAVIDOFF SVK

Awards
I'm going out on a limb and guessing that the '0' size gel caps are able to hold ~450mg, hence the '00' size being able to hold 900mg.
ok,thank u
one more Q...are u using any filler ???
for example Dextrose ???

DAVIDOFF SVK

DAVIDOFF SVK

Awards
Thank you. Good luck to you as well. :)
i know i know i'm so annoying : )
can i have one more Q ??? cheers mate

i will buy "00" caps .
100mg or 200mg is 1ad powder and rest filler.
what are u using like filler ???
thank u : )

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i know i know i'm so annoying : )
can i have one more Q ??? cheers mate

i will buy "00" caps .
100mg or 200mg is 1ad powder and rest filler.
what are u using like filler ???
thank u : )
Creatine, Beta Alanine, AAKG, etc. Anything. Something that would help out with giving you a pump. It's really up to you.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
You will not be able to fit 900mg of supps in caps. You will average out about 450-750 per cap for OO depending on the ingredient and how much you tamp. OO is the most economical and a cheap filler is l-taurine. You would not want to use the forementioned products as a filler since you would not be getting near enough active for it to do anything. Therfore it would not be cost effective.

tmilam

Awards
How easy is capping your own bulk supps? I've got some bulk HMB that will absolutely have to be capped, and I like the idea of saving money, but I'm sure this process takes time. Do those of you who cap your bulk powders consider the whole undertaking worth your time??

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
It's rather easy and you just need the capping kit and a scale. I do it while I'm watching tv so it's time I'm wasting anyways. I can do 50 pills in about 10-12 mins while watching tv.

tmilam

Awards
That doesn't sound too bad at all Ev52. Is there much of a mess to clean up?

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Not much of a mess. I put down a sheet of wax paper to make a sanitary easy cleaning surface.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 11
Bmac63095 Training Forum 24
MidwestBeast Supplement Auction 1
StayinHeavy Anabolics 10
brundel Anabolics 33