Plex jump start for hyperdrol and mass fx

gottalift78

gottalift78

Awards
First off i wanna say hey.

I am new to this board, but have been around for awhile. I am going to be stacking Hyperdrol x2 and mass FX, I read great reviews and AX always impressed me.

I'm 22, 5'11 210 about 10% bf, been in this great lifestyle for 10 years. have tried it all. Nutrition is great, Cardio... well cardio is what it is but still being done. My goal is to gain a good 5-10 lb. of CLEAN Lean mass.

but my question to you, I have some plex left over from a previous time, its not even a year old. Would it be smart to run it the 1st week in a half? i think thats all there is left. Maybe 2 weeks max. would I need to post cycle therapy something like this even tho I'm taking the 2 test boosters with AIs?. I was gonna use this is more of a kick start like people who use prop on a test E cycle.

Thanks a lot for your help, I normally know this kind of stuff but I want to make sure its the right thing to do. I am really excited to try your products.

---------Gottalift....

soma

soma

Awards
  • Established
I dont think its a good idea to "jump start" a natural non-hormonal stack with a steroid....whats the point? I guess the MAssFX & Hyperdrol would be more like the PCT....but you will be recovering your natty test levels while you start the massFX & Hyperdrol. I guess it could work as you wont be shut down very much....i'd save it as i dont think 1.5 -2 wks is enough to see very much from p-plex but definitely enough time to shut you down somewhat...just my opinion. Id save it for another time. good luck.

-Soma

gottalift78

gottalift78

Awards
thanks for the reply bud. i c ur point.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I don't like the Phera idea either.

Save it for a Phera cycle.

Best of luck! I really liked MFX's increases in strength.