No Explode, Methyl-E, Propadrol stack ?

marius

Awards
Hi All,

I am to start my 12-weeks bulking up sprint and as a base I chose No-Explode stack

I'm questioning the wisdom of adding to that Methyl-E and Propadrol to maximise the effect.

Now, I am questioning the wisdom of that so I wanted to bounce it off somoene who might have tried it. Do you have any thoughts on doing so? Have you tried it? Should I be doing it?

Cheers,
m

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If it's BSN's NO-Xplode, then you wasted your money.

marius

Awards
Yeah that's the one. See, I read a lot of reviews and talked to a lot of people and it seems there are mixed feelings about that. It looks like it works for some and not for the others. I am giving it a shot.

The question is, should I stack it with Methyl-E + Propadrol or rather, are there any reasons why I shouldn't?

See, I want to bulk up as much as possible in 12-weeks period because I've got another 12 weeks following where I'm planning to work on fat loss and flexibility.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah that's the one. See, I read a lot of reviews and talked to a lot of people and it seems there are mixed feelings about that. It looks like it works for some and not for the others. I am giving it a shot.

The question is, should I stack it with Methyl-E + Propadrol or rather, are there any reasons why I shouldn't?

See, I want to bulk up as much as possible in 12-weeks period because I've got another 12 weeks following where I'm planning to work on fat loss and flexibility.
NO-Xplode is a pre-workout stim. The caffeine and sugar will definitely give you a boost. It did for me. But, that's all it'll do. There's nothing that NO-Xplode will do for you that ordinary sugar and caffeine pills couldn't. You could've saved some money and purchased something more effective. If I were you, then I'd try getting your money back. That is, if it's returnable to where you bought it from and if you haven't already opened it up.

If you have some time, then take a look at these:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/80310-class-action-lawsuit.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/80977-vpx-no-gun.html

marius

Awards
Hey man, thanks for that.

Now I don't have problem with no-explode being just an expencive stimulant, I hope it tastes right :) I am however concerned about the cellmass now as it may damage my health, which is not cool.

I wonder is this recall related only to australian version or does it apply to everything? I bought mine in UK and I have trouble believing that my government would allow over-the-counter sale of toxic stuff, there are regulations.

Ok, fine... forget no-explode, in your oppinion, what do you think I should be using, what has been proven to be working? is there anything or is it all just the same stuff?

marius

Awards
This is the message i sent to BSN:

I bought your products No-explode, cellmass and nitrix in a shop in UK. I am about to start using it but I just came across a serious accusation that your products are toxic.

http://www.tga.gov.au/recalls/2007/vpx.htm

Please advise me whether I should discontinue using cellmass. I get regularly tested and if something happenst to my health you are looking at a potential multi-million $ international lawsuit. In UK we have a "duty of care" law and you will not recover.

Now I wait for their response

Which brings us back to Methyl-E + Propadrol. Do you know anything about that? I'm considering using it soon.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey man, thanks for that.

Now I don't have problem with no-explode being just an expencive stimulant, I hope it tastes right :) I am however concerned about the cellmass now as it may damage my health, which is not cool.

I wonder is this recall related only to australian version or does it apply to everything? I bought mine in UK and I have trouble believing that my government would allow over-the-counter sale of toxic stuff, there are regulations.

Ok, fine... forget no-explode, in your oppinion, what do you think I should be using, what has been proven to be working? is there anything or is it all just the same stuff?
I wouldn't risk touching the Cell Mass. Now, I doubt that each and every batch has been polluted, but I'd wanna be safe rather than be sorry. Leave it alone, take it back, sell it, something. Anything. Well, actually, don't sell it because we wouldn't want you being responsible for someone else's health.

Most countries have regulations, in regards to what products enter their country, what the products contain, and so on and so forth. However, your country isn't responsible for a company being careless about something happening to their products. BSN domestically, as well as overseas. Even though that was in an Australian report, I still would wanna be careful with the Cell Mass.

As for NO-Xplode; I've tried the fruit punch and the grape. The grape is absolutely disgusting. It's just too sour. Not the good kind of sour, but the bitter kind of sour. The fruit punch, however, is BSN's, and GNC's (No surprise!) best seller. I must admit that it does taste rather good.

NO-Xplode is mostly a stim, which does contain very little creatine monohydrate. If you want real bang for your buck, especially for a reasonable price, then I'd go for Ragnarok. I also like the fact that it contains several different types of creatine. But, as I've said before, it's all to your liking. I'd look into Clout, Swell, Purple Wraath, and Ragnarok. These seem to be the most popular, cost-efficient, and effective. I'd stay away from Superpump 250 and SizeOn, only because many people have compared those to NO-Xplode, and Superpump is also known for giving you bloating and the runs.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This is the message i sent to BSN:

I bought your products No-explode, cellmass and nitrix in a shop in UK. I am about to start using it but I just came across a serious accusation that your products are toxic.

http://www.tga.gov.au/recalls/2007/vpx.htm

Please advise me whether I should discontinue using cellmass. I get regularly tested and if something happenst to my health you are looking at a potential multi-million $ international lawsuit. In UK we have a "duty of care" law and you will not recover.

Now I wait for their response

Which brings us back to Methyl-E + Propadrol. Do you know anything about that? I'm considering using it soon.
You could've saved yourself some time because BSN isn't gonna give a sh!t about your message. No offense, but they're probably more concerned about their current lawsuit and how they're gonna sucker the plaintiffs into settling. I guess it's worth a shot, though.

marius

Awards
Well, so that is settled then :)

How about Methyl-E and Propadrol? Have you heard of that? Is there anyone on this board who has tried it?

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well, so that is settled then :)

How about Methyl-E and Propadrol? Have you heard of that? Is there anyone on this board who has tried it?
I don't really have any experience with methylated substances (not yet, anyways), but, from what I've been reading, if you see 'methyl' anywhere on Propadrol, then don't stack it with Methyl-E. Stacking two methylated substances together would be overkill, I believe.

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
first off how old are you?
there are people on here that will give you bits and pieces of advice on prohormones/prosteroids, but you have to do the research for your self you that you know and understand what you are putting in your body and what kind of effects it can have on your health. if you are even old enough to consider using products like this then do the research, their is a nifty little thing called the search button at the top right hand side of the screen and their is another amazing invention called google, try those out and then ask more specific questions to those who have used these compounds.

ps- no-xplode is garbage

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I must agree somewhat with sportsbro. I will give you credit for posting about the supplements in question, which goes to show that you are concerned about what you're gonna be consuming. That's the first responsible step to achieving your goals respectively and safely. Most people will just down something once they get their grubby little paws on it. However, you could've saved yourself, as well as other posters, plenty of time saved by doing a search first. Either way, I wish you luck.

marius

Awards
Dudes I am a former pro athlete, didn't exercise for 10 years gained 50Kg of fat. I lost most of it at the expense of my muscle and BMR as you may imagine.

I am 34, back in training, been doing this for about 6 months now and have good progress. I am doing my research but guys instead of telling me the obvious (like smart-arse cynical posts from little children telling me to search) I am trying to find something speciffic.

It also looks like everyone hates no-explode, but nobody can tell me what works better for them or whether this whole love-hate thing is a big fad of the online community who never actually tried the product but *****es about it because it is expencive.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dudes I am a former pro athlete, didn't exercise for 10 years gained 50Kg of fat. I lost most of it at the expense of my muscle and BMR as you may imagine.

I am 34, back in training, been doing this for about 6 months now and have good progress. I am doing my research but guys instead of telling me the obvious (like smart-arse cynical posts from little children telling me to search) I am trying to find something speciffic.

It also looks like everyone hates no-explode, but nobody can tell me what works better for them or whether this whole love-hate thing is a big fad of the online community who never actually tried the product but *****es about it because it is expencive.
1.) Don't combine 2 methylated compounds.

2.) Don't waste anymore money on NO-Xplode. If you wanna keep gaining and storing fat, which the sugar will do, then so be it. It tastes good, but it's doing more harm than good (both, financially and physically.) If you need that 'extra push,' then check out Genera's Adrenaline, AN's RPM, or get some ordinary caffeine pills. Look into an ECA stack, perhaps? For other NO and/or Creatine products, check out Clout, Purple Wraath, Green Bulge, Green Magnitude, Ragnarok, Swell, and Swole. One of those should suit your fancy. Personally, I find Creatine products, containing more than one type of Creatine (which ensures several different ways those creatines are delivered throughout your body) are much more effective.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Muscle guy has you in the right direction...

My recommendation is to drop the N.O. XPlode, buy some caffiene pills (cheap)... As far as the Prop/ME stack, go ahead - Only the ME is methylated. I ran a stack like it over the summer with great results. But, you better have your PCT in order and on hand before you start.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Muscle guy has you in the right direction...

My recommendation is to drop the N.O. XPlode, buy some caffiene pills (cheap)... As far as the Prop/ME stack, go ahead - Only the ME is methylated. I ran a stack like it over the summer with great results. But, you better have your post cycle therapy in order and on hand before you start.
I didn't know if Propadrol was methylated or not, so thanks for clearing that up. I just know that it's a known 'rule' not to combine two methylated compounds and I didn't wanna give the guy the 'go ahead' to combine the two if both were, in fact, methylated.

By the way, thanks for the rep! :head:

marius

Awards
Hey dudes,
Thanks for that, this is helpful. I've bought into the whole NO-Explode stack so I think I'll ride it out for 12 weeks (I'll see how it goes on) I think storing fat is a diet issue. I'm running sub-optimal calorie intake (hence the boosters) because of my BMR screwup due to my diet. I don't store sugar much as I burn more than I take (losing fat).

When I last exercised for real (over 10 years ago) the whole supplements thing was a load of crap, the shakes tasted like vomit and no pills (apart from roids) but never took those so I had to do everything on foot.

So far I've been all natural, stacking caffeine, green tea, glutamine, bcaas, vitamines and so on. I am now looking at serious muscle gain as I want to get 15 KG of mucle, I've done about 5 already so 10 more to go. This is just a BMR correction don't do it for the looks or strength, I am built like an ox already (naturally) so I don't really need to enhance my size for the sake of looks.

Now I've done a lot of research and it looks to me all the growth stacks have goods and bads some people swear by NO-Explode stack (but that is academic anyway) each body's chemistry and the way we do things is different.

In my case money is not an issue so I was looking for the best stuff money can buy, the problem is, good advice is hard to find. I train 5 times a week about 1.5 - 2 hours, warmup, power, cardio, stretch routines all with a trainer to watch over me so I am maximising every rep and target the right muscles.

Now I am hardly a beginner when it comes to pushing although nowadays we have machines I don't know how to use, I am used to heavy metal and dirty gyms with grim people lifting slow. The whole supplements thing is kind of a new thing for me. For example I have no clue what "therapy" means, why do you have to do it and how do you know what to do?

I already bought Methyl-E I saw someone is stacking it with Propadrol so I thought of throwing it all into a mix and see what happens. Of course I don't want to screw up my health so I want to be carful, get the right stuff and use it correctly, hence this discussion.

Can't trust salesmen because all is good for them, sadly they don't realize that I can pay double if they stop selling and start giving the right advice. I guess I am serious about my goals...

So what would be the right therapy for Methyl-E + Propadrol mix?

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
propadrol is not methylated and i think it is safe to stack with methyl E. on the other hand if this is your first cycle i would pick one or the other. if you have experiance, go on and stack them, i think it would be a great stack.

Eject

Eject

Awards
lol BSN.

They include the rat poison for you! :thumbsup:

Eject

Eject

Awards
Is that what that sh!t was that made it into some of the batches of Cell Mass? :think:
Bro im not sure but, once trust is broken, its broken imo.

I mean, if it is or isn't i'd still like to know what i'm putting into myself.

I switched over to Gaspari's superpump a while back and its great, and i have some NanoVapor left (never liked muscletech)

They still wont take back these tubs of no.x though lol...

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Bro im not sure but, once trust is broken, its broken imo.

I mean, if it is or isn't i'd still like to know what i'm putting into myself.

I switched over to Gaspari's superpump a while back and its great, and i have some NanoVapor left (never liked muscletech)

They still wont take back these tubs of no.x though lol...
Who, GNC or BSN?

I always like knowing about what's going into my body as well. I fell for BSN's bullsh!t and paid the price of being robbed. I hope they learn something from the lawsuit.

I agree with the trust issue. It's so hard nowadays to find companies who are loyal and honest with their customers.

marius

Awards
Actually guys, read a little more. It contains TRACES of a compound that is (once metabolised) deadly to rats, not humans (mostly)

that is the same compound found in food across the world till 1997 (when it got banned in some countries) chances are that I've had quite a lot of that anyway, especially as I eat a lot of indian food (cinnamon)

This stuff is also found in tobacco (pipe) and regular cigaretes before the date, so if you smoked prior to that date, you've had it.

The compound does have its beneficial sides as well, I'm guessing if you're serious about BB then you've had things that are much more dangerous than cellmass. (or if you ate kababs in a local shop, or food in africa and so on) Have you ever had a barbecue? Was it black? There you go!

So anyway, I don't think it will kill me :)

Having said that, I wander if I could happily stack No-explode, cellmas & nitrix with Methyl-E and Propadrol. If NO-stack is 12 weeks and the other is 4-weeks this may up my muscle gain ridiculously as I'll be lifting hard and picking up all the spare testosterone.

The magic question is, is it safe? can it be done?

Eject

Eject

Awards
Who, GNC or BSN?

I always like knowing about what's going into my body as well. I fell for BSN's bullsh!t and paid the price of being robbed. I hope they learn something from the lawsuit.

I agree with the trust issue. It's so hard nowadays to find companies who are loyal and honest with their customers.
Just with BSN, As far as GNC i just generally think theyre ****ing retarded.

You cant actually go into GNC and just buy something, the person behind the counter has to try and convince you that they actually know what theyre talking about, then they try to sell you a GOLD card as if you'd ever want to come back... rofl

nutraplanet for the win!

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Everyone seems to have only read half of the situation that has occurred with BSN and has since passed judgement without any facts. That's kind of frustrating..........Anyhow, I have used Methyl E and Propadrol before. You ideally need to run a 4-6 week cycle of both to make this a worthwhile cycle. This means you'll need two bottles of each to do so. Here's some basic guidelines-

Day 1/10mg Methyl E
Day 2/20mg Methyl E
Days 3/20mg Methyl E/90mg Propadrol
Days 4-14/30mg Methyl E/90mg/Propadrol
Days 15-42/40mg Methyl E/90mg Propadrol

IMO, this is not a beginner cycle. A beginner cycle would would ideally be a Halo clone and maybe Furazadrol. My actual advice would be to hold onto the two products that you already have(Methyl E/Propadrol)and use them at a later date, when you have a bit more experience or knowledge about these compounds and their potential side effects. IMO, your NO Xplode is fine, but there are cheaper alternatives out there that are either better or just as good. I would not ever use such a product as this on cycle, b/c it would potentially limit your workouts and potentially elevate BP concerns.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've used BSN's NO-Xplode, Cell Mass, and Syntha-6 on a few different occasions.

NO-Xplode definitely has enough caffeine and sugar in it, to really help you feel hyper and motivated. I just feel, and I'm sure many people will agree, that there are cheaper and more effective ways of getting an energy boost and your creatine fix. The grape flavor is sour, but the bitter kind of sour. Not the good kind. Fruit punch, on the other hand, is very delicious.

Cell Mass really helped me feel better, quicker, and it made my thirst feel quenched after a very intense, and dehydrating, workout. The grape frost flavor is out of this world!

Syntha-6 is an amazing product. I like it. I love the flavors especially. My favorite is Mochaccino. I would definitely buy Syntha-6 again.

Besides being a little pricey, the only products they seem to be having current problems with are NO-Xplode and Cell Mass. They have false advertised and flat-out lied. Therefore, they deserve to be sued and taught a lesson. But, if there's anyone out there who doesn't mind being ripped off, or ripping people off, then good luck to you.

I can't speak about BSN's other products, as I have not tried them. I've heard that a lot of people do like Nitrix and Atrophex. I've heard both, good and bad, about Cheaters.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Besides being a little pricey, the only products they seem to be having current problems with are NO-Xplode and Cell Mass. They have false advertised and flat-out lied. Therefore, they deserve to be sued and taught a lesson. But, if there's anyone out there who doesn't mind being ripped off, or ripping people off, then good luck to you.
What have they lied about? There is no test for creatine ethyl ester malate. There is no evidence of anything....... only heresay, conspiracy, and forum drama.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What have they lied about? There is no test for creatine ethyl ester malate. There is no evidence of anything....... only heresay, conspiracy, and forum drama.
Stating that a product contains creatine ethyl ester malate, or 'CEM3' technology if you will, but the product actually only containing regular creatine monohydrate, is a flat-out lie. That's where the lying comes in. People are pissed off about this and I can't blame them. I'm quite pissed myself. We're supposed to be able to trust this company, but come to find out, they've been robbing and lying to us.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Stating that a product contains creatine ethyl ester malate, or 'CEM3' technology if you will, but the product actually only containing regular creatine monohydrate, is a flat-out lie. That's where the lying comes in. People are pissed off about this and I can't blame them. I'm quite pissed myself. We're supposed to be able to trust this company, but come to find out, they've been robbing and lying to us.
Where is the evidence that this is the case? Did you know that the supposed "Supplement Police," sells comparable supplements to the ones they claim are bogus? Did you know also know that most labs cannot tell the difference between regular monohydrate and the various other forms of creatine?

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Where is the evidence that this is the case? Did you know that the supposed "Supplement Police," sells comparable supplements to the ones they claim are bogus? Did you know also know that most labs cannot tell the difference between regular monohydrate and the various other forms of creatine?
There was an individual that I was referring to as the 'Supplement Police' once the news of this lawsuit hit the forums here. I was undecided for quite some time and was actually on BSN's side. I did quite a bit of reading, heard different opinions, etc. Now, if BSN didn't lie, and hasn't false advertised, then they should have no problem winning this lawsuit. However, if they decide to settle, then something fishy is going on. We'll just have to see how this lawsuit turns out.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
There was an individual that I was referring to as the 'Supplement Police' once the news of this lawsuit hit the forums here. I was undecided for quite some time and was actually on BSN's side. I did quite a bit of reading, heard different opinions, etc. Now, if BSN didn't lie, and hasn't false advertised, then they should have no problem winning this lawsuit. However, if they decided to settle, then something fishy is going on. We'll just have to see how this lawsuit turns out.
Not really......Settling a lawsuit will usually be a cheaper way to end any continuation of a legal battle. It doesn't neccesarily constitute any admittance of guilt, its just a way of saving several thousands of dollars. If BSN does this, then I wouldn't be suprised, b/c they are a company in the business of making a profit. When people go to the children's forum and pass judgement, they hurt this industry more than anything else IMO.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Not really......Settling a lawsuit will usually be a cheaper way to end any continuation of a legal battle. It doesn't neccesarily constitute any admittance of guilt, its just a way of saving several thousands of dollars. If BSN does this, then I wouldn't be suprised, b/c they are a company in the business of making a profit. When people go to the children's forum and pass judgement, they hurt this industry more than anything else IMO.
I will admit that I'm interested in seeing how this lawsuit turns out. However, I'd also like for BSN to come out and prove this claim invalid.