How does taking in bulk taurine feel?

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Just bought a kilo to eliminate any back pumps that may occur from an upcoming cycle(I may be logging). How does using this feel any increase in energy or recovery. I'd appreciate any comments, feedback, and opinions!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I get a noticeable increase in cell volume (slight pumped feeling all the time) and decreased recovery time.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
I get a noticeable increase in cell volume (slight pumped feeling all the time) and decreased recovery time.
Thank alot! Appreciate the quick response!

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Taurine works very well to increase alertness and focus. It's like a clean version of caffeine. I would not describe it as euphoric or anything, infact you barely notice it's there. It just ensures peek functioning. It's killer in the gym, for harder pumps, strength and focus.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Taurine works very well to increase alertness and focus. It's like a clean version of caffeine. I would not describe it as euphoric or anything, infact you barely notice it's there. It just ensures peek functioning. It's killer in the gym, for harder pumps, strength and focus.
nice, i'm on yellow gold and beta alanine as it is!

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Taurine is my fav amino to supplement with, what I notice is increased pumps and cell volumization (size in muscle bellies). It also helps keeping blood pressure down.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I custom mix taurine into my protein, I think about 10%, so 7.5g per serving. Does anyone know the recommended amt of taurine?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I custom mix taurine into my protein, I think about 10%, so 7.5g per serving. Does anyone know the recommended amt of taurine?
For most, any more than 2-3 grams per serving can cause stomach cramping and loose bowels.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
For most, any more than 2-3 grams per serving can cause stomach cramping and loose bowels.
they recommend 6-8 grams while on cycle to completely cut out or nearly cut back pumps

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
they recommend 6-8 grams while on cycle to completely cut out or nearly cut back pumps
Who is "they"?

I am just talking the vast majority of people who have given feedback, as well as personal experience...6-8 grams per DAY is ok, as long as I break it up into 2-3 gram servings.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Who is "they"?

I am just talking the vast majority of people who have given feedback, as well as personal experience...6-8 grams per DAY is ok, as long as I break it up into 2-3 gram servings.
they is numerous amounts of peole but yea of course you break the dosing up!