Nutraplanet should do this...

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
They should offer a service similar to that of ATW, True Protein, and Protein Factory, offering you the choice to make a custom mix of protein for yourself. I'd much rather purchase something such as this from NP, rather than going to another website. I trust NP. Does anyone know if they've taken such an idea into consideration, or has it just not been a topic of discussion for them, period?

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
The cost commitment is to high for them to try this. I think Dsade said something like it a 60,000 dollar commitment to make it worthwhile for anyone. Little bit to high of a risk. It would be cool if Nutraplanet and All the Whey hooked up, maybe they will get drunk at a party together and something hot will happen.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
cost commitement and no high enough demand = a no go...

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
What if 60 peoples from AM put in 1 thousand dollars. I'll throw in a 1000. Hell I spend that much in a month or two at NP anyways...

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
cost commitement and no high enough demand = a no go...
To the contrary. Cheap whey would be the best selling product. What if we could have a low carb (<2 carb) whey, 100 % WPI, and sell it for 5 bucks a LB. That would be $$$$$$$

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
To the contrary. Cheap whey would be the best selling product. What if we could have a low carb (<2 carb) whey, 100 % WPI, and sell it for 5 bucks a LB. That would be $$$$$$$
I would stock up big time. 15-25lbs of whey. Easy..

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Who wouldn't, NP is the most trusted company in the business. I hate when I have to order someplace else.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
60000 dollars is a big investment in my opinion. Loyalty is great, but I dont think nutraplanet would be able to make enough money off this. Why? there are just too many protiens out there. If you guys were to buy whey from NP how much would you buy before you get sick of it? For me maybe 10 pounds? Nutraplanet would need to sell like ten thousand pounds of protien to get their money back. That would take YEARS. An investment like this just takes too much risk in my opinion. You guys say you love nutraplanet but to be honest, how much would you really buy off them? maybe 10-15 pounds at most? That order would last you what 2 months? It would take YEARS to pay off the cost of the investment before making any profit. The profit would most likely be very small as well seeing as how it would take years to pay off the investment.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
NOW is selling a 10 LB bag of whey for 53 bucks right now...

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
60000 dollars is a big investment in my opinion. Loyalty is great, but I dont think nutraplanet would be able to make enough money off this. Why? there are just too many protiens out there. If you guys were to buy whey from NP how much would you buy before you get sick of it? For me maybe 10 pounds? Nutraplanet would need to sell like ten thousand pounds of protien to get their money back. That would take YEARS. An investment like this just takes too much risk in my opinion. You guys say you love nutraplanet but to be honest, how much would you really buy off them? maybe 10-15 pounds at most? That order would last you what 2 months? It would take YEARS to pay off the cost of the investment before making any profit. The profit would most likely be very small as well seeing as how it would take years to pay off the investment.
I disagree. If the cost is good and your offered many different flavors I wouldn't ever see a reason to buy from anyone else. I think most of us are very loyal to NP due to their very competitive prices and would love the one stop shopping. Whey is so dang expensive now I've considered quitting it all together so obviously I'd be very open to something like this.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
wow 60000 is alot of change for such a adventure

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
I disagree. If the cost is good and your offered many different flavors I wouldn't ever see a reason to buy from anyone else. I think most of us are very loyal to NP due to their very competitive prices and would love the one stop shopping. Whey is so dang expensive now I've considered quitting it all together so obviously I'd be very open to something like this.

yea same here. i would much rather not buy whey due to the costs. I used to be able to get 10lbs for $46 back in the summer. That price has jumped $15.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I figured that I'd just throw the idea out there. Perhaps someone from NP will catch it, consider it, and maybe some special things could eventually happen for all of us.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yea same here. i would much rather not buy whey due to the costs. I used to be able to get 10lbs for $46 back in the summer. That price has jumped $15.
Gas has been going up, too! We just may have to go over on foreign soil somewhere to get us our whey!

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
And there's news of another major price hike sometime this year.

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Gas has been going up, too! We just may have to go over on foreign soil somewhere to get us our whey!
Well we can start fixing things by getting a democrat into office, but that's another topic for another forum..:run:

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yea $100 a barrel. That is unreal.
What country has the largest supply of whey? Any idea? We must go to war for our whey now, as we have for our oil. I mean, we seem to be doing everything right and everything seems to be working out in our favor, right? Please, please sense the sarcasm here, lol.

Honestly, though, I'm getting to the point where I'm gonna start walking places. No matter how cold it gets. $100 for a barrel of oil. This is getting ridiculous.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well we can start fixing things by getting a democrat into office, but that's another topic for another forum..:run:
Why don't we just jump on the bandwagon like everyone else did back in March 2003? We'll come up with some kind if bullsh!t story, start lying, and then we'll end up being able to have all the whey we want, lol.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I thought I read that whey was going to start going back down this year. I hope that's true.

Damn cows.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I thought I read that whey was going to start going back down this year. I hope that's true.

Damn cows.
AS long as demand on corn increases because of biofuels, etc, the price will continue to rise.

/Nutraplanet should do this....Nutraplanet should do that....Nutraplanet should do it with a Wiffleball bat!!!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Nutraplanet Peanut butter and Jelly time?

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Great minds think alike, ahhahaha

tattoodaddy3

tattoodaddy3

Awards
lmao love the peanut butter and jelly time

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Its not worthwhile, it would take away from cells of higher profit margin proteins, and NP already has a ton of bulk supplies. I like it better when they come out with innovative bulk powders such as Arachadonic Acid.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
For some reason, I'm thinking such a project would bring True Protein and Protein Factory's customers to NP. TP and PF would be missing out on the business action. NP would be cashing in. If they're willing to devote the funds and the time, then I'm sure they'd end up finding out that it was worth it. They seem so loyal to their customers.