How bad did you eat over the Holidays?

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I eat clean for fifty one weeks out of the year but the past week I ate more sugar than I do all year. My mother made a Red Velvet cake and it had cream cheese icing. I at ea lot of it plus cookies and other forms of junk. So what did you eat that is against all of your food rules. How bad did you do it this year?

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
food was fine, it was all the beer that did me in.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
beer, deep fried food, chocolate, lacking time in the gym...not good..lol

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
How does 4 racks of ribs in one sitting sound? That pretty much sums up how my holidays went. haha.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Wow, this is the thread for me. For the whole month of December, I'm pretty sure I drank almost every night, and my main source of food was Macdonald's and a creamy seafood casserole from the restaurant I was doing a show at. I'm now in full detox.

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
all i cheated on was some cheescake, and a good 12-15 shots of tequila. once i hit about 8 i stopped counting.

hardestgainer

hardestgainer

Awards
  • Established
that's what new years resolutions are for.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
it wasn't that bad.. I had my wisdom teeth out so I couldn't do that much damage.

LaGrange26

LaGrange26

Awards
i didnt do well at alll ... it was a bad vacation for me.. i hit up the gym enough but the eating i went over load on junk and drank twice n i never do

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
I usually lose weight during the holidays....weird huh?

RB12

RB12

Awards
nice thread... i adopted a strict policy over the last 10 days of teh month where i ate and drank everything that came close to me :D i actually ate so much at a brunch that i felt like throwing up :( glad i was still bulking then ;)

dazilla

dazilla

Awards
  • Established
I was soooooo bad... went down to mobile an my grandmother made all my favs... of course loaded with fat... I tried to hold back but the red velvet,Mac &cheese,Chocolate cake,pecan pie... its mainly the sweets.... I don't eat much doing the year.. so i went crazy.. now trying to DETOX...

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
On a cut. Down 5 pounds since December 1st. No fun food this christmas :(

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
GREAT

I've should have done that too. I may do that this year maybe just have a cheat day instead of a cheat week..
Thanks Dazilla, but believe me, Christmas is NOT easy at cut time with all that delicious food being passed around while you're sippin protein shakes and munchin' salad. But hey, its all over now, and I'm glad I did it!

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It wasn't good at all. For two weeks I ate REAL bad. Happens every year though and after the 1st of the year I'm ready to burn it up. The last 3 days have been perfect. I'm back on track.

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
I was awful the entire month of December. Poor eating combined with no workouts due to injury are not a good combo. Thankfully I'm back at it and the weight is flying off thanks to DCP!

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Although Im only a young man I actually do the cooking for the family, including on holidays.

Therefore, I was eating just as clean as any other day, a lot of grilled salmon, tuna steaks, sirloin steaks, bbq beans, corn on the cob, potatoe dishes, etc.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I held out surprisingly well. The only thing I glutted on was some fruit, a few shrimp rings :) and some Splenda (I switched to Stevia, although after doing some serious reading I'm not too worried about most sweeteners). I made lots of unhealthy cooking , but luckily I gave it all away and am left with my banana flax muffins :)

Beandorf

Beandorf

Awards
lol i eat very poorly...for some reason I stop working out and eating well around oct-jan and then pick up again for the winter to start working out a bit again to get ready for the summer...Its pretty sad and I should be working out all year round like a lifestyle which I want it to be but really I just care about looking good in the summer time lol

LT*

LT*

Awards
  • Established
I was awful the entire month of December. Poor eating combined with no workouts due to injury are not a good combo. Thankfully I'm back at it and the weight is flying off thanks to DCP!
DCP is a godsend. I ate anything and everything I wanted for a week or two and thanks to DCP and AP, I gained almost no noticeable fat at all.

spaceclown

spaceclown

On the Rag & it Roks
Awards
  • Established
I ate hyuge and have no regrets. Damn it was good.

LiftNDestroy

LiftNDestroy

Awards
  • Established
My diet was spot on. I eat clean year round with a weekly cheat meal, but it got strict first of dec, and has been great since. I had a piece of candy here and there and made Christmas my cheat day, but my gains have been steady without any fat gained. So yeah no fun food either like HurleyBoy haha.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ate like a pig, but thanks to MMA, cardio, My nice Fatburners im good to go!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been slacking and eating horribly for about 2 weeks now. I have hit a wall since I have been in pre-fight mode since August and needed a break. Plus, I am pissed because I F'ed up my left fibula training last week. I have been 2x dosing my SesaThin and taking R-ALA to minimize the damage, though.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have been slacking and eating horribly for about 2 weeks now. I have hit a wall since I have been in pre-fight mode since August and needed a break. Plus, I am pissed because I F'ed up my left fibula training last week. I have been 2x dosing my SesaThin and taking R-ALA to minimize the damage, though.

Get well bro! how did you mess up ur fibula? Bamboo sticks fvck with me so bad.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Get well bro! how did you mess up ur fibula? Bamboo sticks fvck with me so bad.
Stress fracture from too much running and a one-in-a-million kick. I was checking an outside kick and it hit perfectly.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I see i see. We were working on checking outside kicks but with the bamboo stick being swung at us. That sounds like it was once an a million tho! Get well though bro!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I see i see. We were working on checking outside kicks but with the bamboo stick being swung at us. That sounds like it was once an a million tho! Get well though bro!
I should be able to step back into the cage at some point in the Spring, so it's not too bad. Plus, the semester is about to begin and I need to focus on my last few classes.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I should be able to step back into the cage at some point in the Spring, so it's not too bad. Plus, the semester is about to begin and I need to focus on my last few classes.
Yea very true. Just take care of that and get it healed!

kitchenstud

kitchenstud

Awards
my whole life pretty well went to crap. I had to work 16 days straight through the holidays- I really had no time to work out. When I don't work out, I tend to not really care about my diet, so I really didn't eat much and what I did eat was crap.

I lost a good 5lbs of muscle- bf% went up by like 2 points.

Gotta start all over again.

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
my whole life pretty well went to crap. I had to work 16 days straight through the holidays- I really had no time to work out. When I don't work out, I tend to not really care about my diet, so I really didn't eat much and what I did eat was crap.

I lost a good 5lbs of muscle- bf% went up by like 2 points.

Gotta start all over again.
No problem bro as long as you get back on the horse. Go get em..:squat:

kitchenstud

kitchenstud

Awards
thanks for the encouragement. I'm not really worried about it- I lost the muscle quick due to inactivity, so it shouldn't take long at all to put it back on.

I'm switching over to HIT lifting, and I'll limit my carbs to pre workout, and that 4 hour post workout window. Hopefully I'll be able to put the muscle back on, and with the aid of something like Lipo6 and some cardio, I'll get leaned back down.