Need help for stack with no stimulants please

Wordz_Worf

Wordz_Worf

Awards
  • Established
I am putting together a stack after my current Activate Xtreme/Basic Cuts/Poseidon stack is done and I need a little help.

I want to stay away from Stimulants and pre-workout N.O products for a while.

So far I have....

Universal Storm - for my Creatine.
Controlled Labs Glycergrow - for pumps + synergy with Storm.
Xtend - to sip on during workouts and for increase recovery/endurance.
1000 grams NP Beta Alanine - for increased endurance/lactid acid buffering.

I also have some adaptogens which I will be taking,they are...

Bulk Rhodiola from CNW,going to be taking 500mg x 2 a day.
Bulk Maca from NP,5 grams a day split up.
Red Korean Ginseng which is suppose to be good for stress and energy and also sexual health ;).
And I plan to pick up some bulk Cordyceps when NP gets it in next week.

I also am debating if I should pick up some bulk ALCAR from NP,what do you guys think?? I am confused about the ALCAR because I have read you need to combine it with Choline??Does anyone know about this??

Please any help would be greatly appreciated it.Thank you and Happy New Year.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
what are your goals for the non-stim stack? muscle gain, fat loss, maintain etc...

By the way, Drive by Applied Nutriceuticals is a very nice non-stim supplement that should fit in nicely with whatever your goals are.

nelix

Awards
  • Established
DCP(TTA) CLA Fish Oil Sesamin
Fatty acids are your friend.

Wordz_Worf

Wordz_Worf

Awards
  • Established
what are your goals for the non-stim stack? muscle gain, fat loss, maintain etc...

By the way, Drive by Applied Nutriceuticals is a very nice non-stim supplement that should fit in nicely with whatever your goals are.

Recomp basically.

Drive would be nice but I plan to use it later on with RPM so I honestly don't want to use it right now.Also I am getting off Activate Xtreme so I want to leave the Test boosters alone for a while.I am definitely going to use DRIVE in a few months though.

I currently use Fish Oil.Sesamin I want to try.TTA I read some bad things about so I am afraid to use it.

What I'm debating now is if I should get ALCAR and if I do do I need Choline with it.Nutra has Choline Birate for cheap and NP is where I'm going to get the ALCAR. from.I'm also thinking about picking up some Super Cissus in bulk because my regular bulk Cissus will be done soon.

What do you guys think??

Thank you blu and nelix forthe help.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, Pslin, Anabolic Pump etc... would be good choices. Forslean would be nice too. I like Trib Test Extreme or Diesel Test Hardcore for Recomp. May want to look at the new MassFX Maximum Strength as the ingredient profile looks good. Plenty of choices, so do your homework although it looks like you got a pretty good stack as it is.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I also am debating if I should pick up some bulk ALCAR from NP,what do you guys think?? I am confused about the ALCAR because I have read you need to combine it with Choline??Does anyone know about this??

Please any help would be greatly appreciated it.Thank you and Happy New Year.
some people need to combine ALCAR with choline if they have low choline intake, ALCAR provides the acetyl groups and they attach with choline to make acetyl choline. So they do stack well together but you have to get the dosage correct because it can make your head foggy if you use 2 much of one of the other. Pre-workout try 2g ALCAR and 500mg to 1g choline bitartrate to start. You should get endurance from the stack, maybe a thermogenic effect if nothing else.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Recomp basically.

Drive would be nice but I plan to use it later on with RPM so I honestly don't want to use it right now.Also I am getting off Activate Xtreme so I want to leave the Test boosters alone for a while.I am definitely going to use DRIVE in a few months though.

I currently use Fish Oil.Sesamin I want to try.TTA I read some bad things about so I am afraid to use it.

What I'm debating now is if I should get ALCAR and if I do do I need Choline with it.Nutra has Choline Birate for cheap and NP is where I'm going to get the ALCAR. from.I'm also thinking about picking up some Super Cissus in bulk because my regular bulk Cissus will be done soon.

What do you guys think??

Thank you blu and nelix forthe help.
I know there have been some not so nice sides from TTA, which is why DCP was formulated to reduce much of these unwanted effects whilst still maintain efficacy. It also has PLCAR in it, which I prefer over ALCAR in terms of pre-workout endurance and fatigue management.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Hey I trust that you received the stack in good working order? How is it going for you now anyway?

Wordz_Worf

Wordz_Worf

Awards
  • Established
some people need to combine ALCAR with choline if they have low choline intake, ALCAR provides the acetyl groups and they attach with choline to make acetyl choline. So they do stack well together but you have to get the dosage correct because it can make your head foggy if you use 2 much of one of the other. Pre-workout try 2g ALCAR and 500mg to 1g choline bitartrate to start. You should get endurance from the stack, maybe a thermogenic effect if nothing else.
Many thanks Chuck.I know you know your stuff so I'll follow your dosage recommendations.The thermogenic effects will be more than welcome.

Blu,thanks for your help also,you made some good suggestions.I'd love to use some DTH but I want to stay away from Test Boosters for a month at least because I have been on Activate Xtreme almost 2 months.Forslean would be nice but that's for my next stack after this one which will be USP Labs C2(has Forslean),the older PowerFULL and Get Diesel NOS Precursor.This stack now is just something I am doing because I need to take a break from stimulants and N.O supplements as I feel when I use the mentioned stack after the results will be better :D.

Thanks for the info on DCP AsianBabe,I will check out out.

I'm gonna pick up the ALCAR and Choline along with the bulk Cordyceps,I think I have enough supplements for my stack lol.

Thanks again folks.

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bulk Sesathin
Bulk Super Cissus RX at twice standard level dosing
ALCAR
And a sweet non-stim with EFFECTIVE actives (cheap as balls at $12.75 too)thermogenic:
Super Cuts 3 (130 Tablets) By: Universal Nutrition

Choline should be taken with ALCAR,it's cheap and has its own benefits.Or take lecithin granules,which are a good source of fat as well as choline.

nelix

Awards
  • Established
Hey I trust that you received the stack in good working order? How is it going for you now anyway?
Really good, I have pretty much given up on logs, I will post a summery though!

No stomach upsets from the DCP (the old batchs did for some reason), or forsalean.

Dermatherm is forcing me to get out of bed early to apply, which is giving me more time for proper breakfasts.

The stack currently is:
Nicotine (topical)
Bulk Forsalean
Dermatherm
Tea-3
DCP
CLA
Xtend
Now Cortisol Support (Relora)

Currently taking a break from stims (I know nicotine is a stim, shhh) while I wait for my Reset AD, though I did have a PWO dose of nutra Geranamine and Sulbutamine, which was awesome.

Being caffeine free for 8 days, been much more calm and focused.

The stack is looking very Anarchy Stack, only awesome.
So far 2kg off the scale, looking a little bloated, but that will pass.