What are results expected from napalm?

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
seems to be a little pricey for a topical product. I'm 8% bf and need to get that last bit off. Any reviews on this product would be appreciated!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Napalm is by far the most effective formula from Avant, IMO. It targets both Sub-q and visceral fat deposits.

At 8% fat, you should notice some pretty dramatic results right away.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are a prime candidate for using Napalm. It will make a dramatic difference in your rate of fat loss in the areas it is applied to.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
You are a prime candidate for using Napalm. It will make a dramatic difference in your rate of fat loss in the areas it is applied to.
SWEET thx so much!!

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
How long does this last? How many sprays do you apply, and how often do you apply them?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Start with 1 squirt, 2x/day and build to 3 squirts, 2x/day. Each squirt is ~ 1mL and there are 120mL per bottle. It is also best to use Napalm in a 2-3 week on/1-2 week off fashion.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How long does this last? How many sprays do you apply, and how often do you apply them?
It lasts 20-60 days, depending on dosage. You can use anywhere from 1-3 pumps per application, 2x per day.

At moderate dosing(2 pumps, 2x per day), one bottle will last you 30 days.

EDIT: Beat to it! :)

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It lasts 20-60 days, depending on dosage. You can use anywhere from 1-3 pumps per application, 2x per day.

At moderate dosing(2 pumps, 2x per day), one bottle will last you 30 days.

EDIT: Beat to it! :)
Just a little too fast for you Ryan-san.

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
would this stack well with aas? i'm gonna start a slow cut at the end of february and run it into the summer. i'll be doing a cycle of test prop and tren ace starting around may/june. would i get any benefit from this or should i use it before the cycle?

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Start with 1 squirt, 2x/day and build to 3 squirts, 2x/day. Each squirt is ~ 1mL and there are 120mL per bottle. It is also best to use Napalm in a 2-3 week on/1-2 week off fashion.
Do I have to do more than 1 run with this? What are the average results or what did you experience (fatloss) while using this?

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I might drop some clen into my napalm when i get it...or just use Lipo-U. All i need is a carrier, with a little help wont hurt.
Napalm seem to be gettin great great feedback too. I agree though it is a bit much, i may wait till i really get the BF lower so i can appreciate it.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
I might drop some clen into my napalm when i get it...or just use Lipo-U. All i need is a carrier, with a little help wont hurt.
Napalm seem to be gettin great great feedback too. I agree though it is a bit much, i may wait till i really get the BF lower so i can appreciate it.
exactly!40 bucks for some topical applicant they may not work would infuriate me lol. By the way clen into the napalm sounds like a superb idea!!

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
exactly!40 bucks for some topical applicant they may not work would infuriate me lol. By the way clen into the napalm sounds like a superb idea!!
i believe christine(crader) did it. I am not sure, Dsade could tell yo ufor sure unless she pops in here.
I wanted to try it with some L-Ui have but i never got the Clen i was/am to broke....and just dropped an NP order. ugghh.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
i believe christine(crader) did it. I am not sure, Dsade could tell yo ufor sure unless she pops in here.
I wanted to try it with some L-Ui have but i never got the Clen i was/am to broke....and just dropped an NP order. ugghh.
thx i gave you a rep for the great idea by the way-very well deserved!!

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
thx i gave you a rep for the great idea by the way-very well deserved!!
Thakns for the rep. I di not originate the idea though, i read it when i was researching Clen. I think it was dsade or someone form avant that officialized it would work, i dont recall.

I would be more than happy to grab some napalm if it goes on sale, if not, oh well and i was happy with Lipo-U. like i said once i get some clen ill be buying it again so i dont have to have the deal with the oral associated sides all the time.

Rock Head

Awards
There is a thread in the Avant forum discussing this topic. Napalm/clen and possibly adding cap HP. Might be a helpful read.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
so who would napalm not be a good selection for? U have a couple diffrent products, what would you recomend for someone with a higher bf%

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so who would napalm not be a good selection for? U have a couple diffrent products, what would you recomend for someone with a higher bf%
People with higher bodyfat almost ALWAYS have cortisol/VAT problems.

Normally, I would recommend starting with Abliderate to reduce VAT, bump up the cardio, then incorporating Lipo-Ultra to hit the SAT, but since Abliderate is in temporary limbo...

With the release of Napalm, which also targets VAT, I would start with Napalm and a GOOD STRONG systemic fat burner...one that helps to clear the released FFA from the blood stream, control your diet strictly, and bump up the cardio. The added benefit of Napalm though is that is ALSO targets SAT effectively. Meaning, as you start nearing the 12% bodyfat mark, you should start shifting from Napalm toward the inclusion of Lipo-Ultra (one in the morning, the other at night).

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have used the Napalm and or Lipo with the clen and cap together. Napalm is worth the money and if you are that low on bodyfat should work well for you. Napalm and cap works as well even without clen. Adding the clen left a haze on my abs and helped to dry my skin out. Nothing major but in my opinion the cap works with Napalm very well.

Napalm also works well on its own!

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
People with higher bodyfat almost ALWAYS have cortisol/VAT problems.

Normally, I would recommend starting with Abliderate to reduce VAT, bump up the cardio, then incorporating Lipo-Ultra to hit the SAT, but since Abliderate is in temporary limbo...

With the release of Napalm, which also targets VAT, I would start with Napalm and a GOOD STRONG systemic fat burner...one that helps to clear the released FFA from the blood stream, control your diet strictly, and bump up the cardio. The added benefit of Napalm though is that is ALSO targets SAT effectively. Meaning, as you start nearing the 12% bodyfat mark, you should start shifting from Napalm toward the inclusion of Lipo-Ultra (one in the morning, the other at night).
dsade, or any others.......I just applied my first dosing of NAPALM this morning after showering. I have about a 1/2 bottle of CLEN. Could i simply pour the clen from its' original bottle into the NAPALM container, and shake vigorously before squirting each time?

If this is possible , how much clen to u recommend putting inside the NAPALM (i read this somewhere, but cant seem to find it now)

thanks in advance
msucurt

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
dsade, or any others.......I just applied my first dosing of NAPALM this morning after showering. I have about a 1/2 bottle of CLEN. Could i simply pour the clen from its' original bottle into the NAPALM container, and shake vigorously before squirting each time?

If this is possible , how much clen to u recommend putting inside the NAPALM (i read this somewhere, but cant seem to find it now)

thanks in advance
msucurt

There is some info in this thread
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/avant-research-labs/82076-napalm-clen.html

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
would this stack well with aas? i'm gonna start a slow cut at the end of february and run it into the summer. i'll be doing a cycle of test prop, tren ace, and maybe some anavar starting around may/june. would i get any benefit from this or should i use it before the cycle?
bump to my question!!!

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
I have used it both on and off Fear. It seems to work better the lower body fat % you have.
so you think after the slow cut, then the cycle, i should add it in and get the rest of the fat off? or should i use it alongside the gear for the extra boost? i'm just trying to figure out which approach would yield the most effective results.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
so you think after the slow cut, then the cycle, i should add it in and get the rest of the fat off? or should i use it alongside the gear for the extra boost? i'm just trying to figure out which approach would yield the most effective results.

If you can only get one bottle then I would use it after the cut. Otherwise I might say use it while on for 4 weeks , take 2 weeks off and then add another bottle in after the cut. Depends how lean you are.

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
i'll probably get two bottles and go with that approach! thanks alot!!

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
Couple factors will influence this.

As has been discussed, your degree of leanness -- the less BF you carry, the more effective it will be. It essentially every 6-packs best friend.

Secondly, your caloric deficit. Take you Napalm when you are in the biggest deficit. To maximize the results, balance your leaness and your deficit as described and you'll be coming back for more. Good luck.