Status
Not open for further replies.
TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just in case you missed it, free NeoVar with every IGF-2 purchase at NutraPlanet! That is one hell of a deal! NutraPlanet rocks! And this may be the last time to get the old version of NeoVar, so stock up!

IGF-2 (240 caps/700 mg) By: Applied Nutriceuticals

And so there is no confussion, the guys at NutraPlanet are manually bundling the NeoVar and the IGF-2. Their site doesn't have the functionality to automatically add it in the cart, but you'll get it for sure.

Ok, ready, go get em!

drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
thats an incredible deal. i would definitely pick some up if i didn't already have two bottles sitting here

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
That's insane! IGF-2 rocks on it's own. I'm about to run Neovar right now, but I have little doubt that it is great as well.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Together they are pretty effective at recomping.

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
:burg: Fa Sho'!!!!!!!
I need to get huge! :)
I just got 3 5lb tubs of whey, 2 tubs of WMS Kwick Karb, 1kilo BCAAs, and 1000 fish oils. Tonight me I'm getting me some sacks o potatoes, chicken, and I plan on getting to know the quaker oat guy quite well.

Enough thread hijack....Bring on the Neovar !

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll be using Neo, IGF2, Drive and RPM together very soon! AN rocks!
dang man, is it even possible for you to get more ripped? Well, with that stack I guess so!

epathlete160

epathlete160

Awards
O yea this is great, its almost like they just look at what i just paid full price for (neovar) and just go ahead and bundle it free with another great AN product.

-sigh

I demand a free bottle of igf-2 :mad:

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm definitely getting in on this. What a deal. NP is da shiznit! :afro:

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Mmm...????

Just in case you missed it, free NeoVar with every IGF-2 purchase at NutraPlanet! That is one hell of a deal! NutraPlanet rocks! And this may be the last time to get the old version of NeoVar, so stock up!

IGF-2 (240 caps/700 mg) By: Applied Nutriceuticals

And so there is no confussion, the guys at NutraPlanet are manually bundling the NeoVar and the IGF-2. Their site doesn't have the functionality to automatically add it in the cart, but you'll get it for sure.

Ok, ready, go get em!
Last of the "OLD VERSION" of NeoVar? What are you not saying Myth? LOL...I smell something is in the works that you got some inside info on...I know you can't say anything, but that caught my attention...:thumbsup:

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can not say anymore, you gotta talk to Dirk!

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Last of the "OLD VERSION" of NeoVar? What are you not saying Myth? LOL...I smell something is in the works that you got some inside info on...I know you can't say anything, but that caught my attention...:thumbsup:
Nice Catch!

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
I know...I'm a hawk though! LOL.

I can not say anymore, you gotta talk to Dirk!
I know you can't say anything, its against company policy...no big deal. I'm just a hawk like that...I don't miss much...:). Dirk will drop hints here and there so I'll certainly be on the lookout lurking around...:D.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
I know you can't say anything, its against company policy...no big deal. I'm just a hawk like that...I don't miss much...:). Dirk will drop hints here and there so I'll certainly be on the lookout lurking around...:D.
wow good find

MasterFlexx

MasterFlexx

Awards
Woo Hoo! Ordered mine last night. I needed an extra bottle for my upcoming stack, I just wish now I had waited til the beginning of the year to order my first bottle of IGF-2. Then i would have 2 bottles of Neovar

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
I might have to order some.. would it be fine if I froze the IGF-2 for a couple years so I could use it and it actualy do something for me?

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
i jumped on this as soon as i saw it. my only regret is not buying two.

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
I might have to order some.. would it be fine if I froze the IGF-2 for a couple years so I could use it and it actualy do something for me?
Ya, good question. I'm not going to freeze any. But will this stuff last until Fall if I store it in a dry place? I have so far loved running IGF-2 and Noevar separate. I think that running them together would be insane! I honestly think I could pack 10-15% on my major lifts like bench, squat, deads, in a month quite easily with this combo.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
at the earilest, these would not expire until mid 2009, so your safe ninja! Freezing will help keep it fresher longer, so buy em and freeze!

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Yess! I'm going to place my order soon.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i jumped on this as soon as i saw it. my only regret is not buying two.
A second set, even with shipping, may not be a bad deal :D

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
anyone have ideas on how to convince the wife to let me spend 200 again on supps. I just spent 2xx last week but i want more IGF and Neo!!!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Tick tock.... tick tock.....

time is running out to get in on this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
anyone have ideas on how to convince the wife to let me spend 200 again on supps. I just spent 2xx last week but i want more IGF and Neo!!!
if you find out, let me know ;)

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
tell her that she is looking fat, and needs a good fatburner.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Last Call....
Free Neovar w/ purchase of IGF-2 at the Planet!!!

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
Both products rocked my world! IGF-2 was great for lean mass gains. Neovar made me more ripped than I had been in a while, even while eating a ton of carbs. Plus great strength gains from it too.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sold out already??? Dang, that was quick, sorry out that Freezito, thats whay you gotta jump on deals like that!

San Quinn

San Quinn

Awards
  • Established
I'z got me some free Neovar

Anyone know when NP is getting CEL H-Drol back in stock?

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
i wanted too, i was waiting on my tax money and i was told this sale went to the end of the month, it isnt the end of the month

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i wanted too, i was waiting on my tax money and i was told this sale went to the end of the month, it isnt the end of the month
End of the month, or as long as supplies lasted.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thread closed guys! No more Neovar, was sold out.

Status
Not open for further replies.