Using Java Soap and Flawless

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Just 2 bars of java soap, one container of the liquid java, and Flawless.

Now, I have been reading ALOT of good things about these products, but am interested in some details on how best to use them.

For example, with the bar of soap, it is best to "scrub" over the scars or how much contact does the bar need to have with the skin. I recently had surgery and have a couple of incisions that are nearly healed and am planning on starting to use the bar on them accordingly.

As for Flawless, should the product be rubbed or massaged into the skin or does it just need to be applied?

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Hard to say since I don't know how your wound healing is progressing, but I don't think it would be a good idea to rub with too much vigour if it is a brand new scar that hasn't healed properly.

Provided your physician has given you the OK to use other products to cleanse the wound, I would adjust the pressure applied accordingly - do they still hurt?

For the Java soap, perhaps you could start by applying some to your hand and gently massage the area. If the wound feels like it can handle a bit of exfoliation, you might then try to apply the bar directly onto the skin when you shower.

For the Flawless, probably use a moderate approach and pat it in.

I would start with the Java Bar for shower, then Flawless afterwards.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If you have no pain preventing you from using the regular soap I would use it first and after you dry off then use the Flawless and rub it in directly on your scars.

You can alternate it at your discretion with the liquid as they are equally effective. I prefer the bars for the exfolliation factor. But its purely preferance.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
It has been about a week and a half since the surgery and I go back tomorrow to see him.

Hoping I can start using the soap this week and then follow each shower with the Flawless.

Hard to say since I don't know how your wound healing is progressing, but I don't think it would be a good idea to rub with too much vigour if it is a brand new scar that hasn't healed properly.

Provided your physician has given you the OK to use other products to cleanse the wound, I would adjust the pressure applied accordingly - do they still hurt?

For the Java soap, perhaps you could start by applying some to your hand and gently massage the area. If the wound feels like it can handle a bit of exfoliation, you might then try to apply the bar directly onto the skin when you shower.

For the Flawless, probably use a moderate approach and pat it in.

I would start with the Java Bar for shower, then Flawless afterwards.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
So besides the exfoliation, what exactly is it in the bars that supports the lighting/minimizing of the cars?

If you have no pain preventing you from using the regular soap I would use it first and after you dry off then use the Flawless and rub it in directly on your scars.

You can alternate it at your discretion with the liquid as they are equally effective. I prefer the bars for the exfolliation factor. But its purely preferance.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So besides the exfoliation, what exactly is it in the bars that supports the lighting/minimizing of the cars?
The exfolliation roughs up the skin matrix to allow the cissus in to repair the scarring/stretchmarks. The sesathin as well helps to repair these.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well Hernia scars would be an exception. Considering I have one =P
Nothing turns a woman on like discussing your Hernia!!!

Check it out, baby...this is where my intestine popped out...wanna make out now?

TheMouth

TheMouth

Awards
  • Established
Nothing turns a woman on like discussing your Hernia!!!

Check it out, baby...this is where my intestine popped out...wanna make out now?
Theres something about the thought of an extra 1 incher that turns people off.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Theres something about the thought of an extra 1 incher that turns people off.
Tell her it's the peen of your twin that you absorbed in the womb...it'll be sort of like a 3-some.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
TheMouth

TheMouth

Awards
  • Established
Tell her it's the peen of your twin that you absorbed in the womb...it'll be sort of like a 3-some.
The thought of boning a siamese still born's penis might go over well. I'll give that a shot.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Hey come on now.. they are people too.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It has been about a week and a half since the surgery and I go back tomorrow to see him.

Hoping I can start using the soap this week and then follow each shower with the Flawless.
I would wait a minimum of 10-14 days to allow adequate healing before using the java lather soap bar for exfoliating the area. If you try to exfoliate skin that is not completely healed you can actually make the scar area worse and harder to treat in the long run. Mainly this is due to interupting well approximated wound edges(basically a good stitch job) which seriously helps to minimize scaring to begin with. If cleared by your doctor i would very gently begin exfoliating using the java lather soap for the first week or so to assess the situation. Flawless can be applied to the affected areas after a shower on towel dried skin. I think you're going to be very impressed with the results. Just make sure you're at the point in the healing process to begin this therapy.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Good info! Checked with my doc today and he said it is fine...btw it has been 12 days today.

I would wait a minimum of 10-14 days to allow adequate healing before using the java lather soap bar for exfoliating the area. If you try to exfoliate skin that is not completely healed you can actually make the scar area worse and harder to treat in the long run. Mainly this is due to interupting well approximated wound edges(basically a good stitch job) which seriously helps to minimize scaring to begin with. If cleared by your doctor i would very gently begin exfoliating using the java lather soap for the first week or so to assess the situation. Flawless can be applied to the affected areas after a shower on towel dried skin. I think you're going to be very impressed with the results. Just make sure you're at the point in the healing process to begin this therapy.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good info! Checked with my doc today and he said it is fine...btw it has been 12 days today.
That's great to know...we have really had no idea what to recommend as far as surgeries go, but you are the second tester pushing the envelope here.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great to hear. Keep us updated with your progress. :thumbsup:

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
That's great to know...we have really had no idea what to recommend as far as surgeries go, but you are the second tester pushing the envelope here.
I have some pictures for you as well, I just haven't gotten around to do a log as I've been on-call... Pics every 10 days.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Starting using the Flawless and noticed after wiping off any excess with a white towel, there appeared to be bright yellow stain. Haven't watched the towel yet so hope it washed out, but is this due to an ingredient in Flawless?

LT*

LT*

Awards
  • Established
My wife is using this combo on her C-section scars (5 months old) and a few stretch marks on her stomach. The Java lather has diminished the stretch marks a lot already. We took before pics and will take more as she goes. I just have to get her used to using the Flawless regularly.

One thing, the first time she used the flawless, she put her face cream on after she applied the cream to her scar, and her face was tingling and itchy for about 15 minutes. She won't do that again.....lol

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Starting using the Flawless and noticed after wiping off any excess with a white towel, there appeared to be bright yellow stain. Haven't watched the towel yet so hope it washed out, but is this due to an ingredient in Flawless?
The yellowing is the cissus.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Ah, good to know. Are there any plans to offer the soap in a multi-pack or something? Also, curious the size of the smaller bars. I ordered the jumbo bars which seem to be about 7-8 ounces. Are the smaller ones about half the size?

The yellowing is the cissus.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One thing, the first time she used the flawless, she put her face cream on after she applied the cream to her scar, and her face was tingling and itchy for about 15 minutes. She won't do that again.....lol
That would be the Raspberry Ketones and beta-alanine. The RKs are there to increase blood flow to the area.

Both of these ingredients are also included in Atomic Meltdown... for the obvious reasons. :)

krogtaar

Awards
is there a protocol for using this for slight acne scarring on the face?

I was thinking use an exfoliating facewash, then flawless and a moistureizer together once or twice a day...ideas?

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

I was thinking use an exfoliating facewash, then flawless and a moistureizer together once or twice a day...ideas?
The best protocol would be to use the Java lather soap to exfoliate and treat and the use the flawless 1-2 times a day.

This should help greatly and produce good results.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I have been using java for a year now and the break outs on my shoulders or face have basically stopped. I am going to try the flawless as a moistureizer during the winter months.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

What crader recommends would be the best. Flawless contains VERY good moisturizers already, so you would not need anything additional.

krogtaar

Awards
The best protocol would be to use the Java lather soap to exfoliate and treat and the use the flawless 1-2 times a day.

thanks, I want to say all you RPN reps are doing a great job, but flawless ran out of stock on NP in the few minutes it took for you to reply to my post...a little faster next time please :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thanks, I want to say all you RPN reps are doing a great job, but flawless ran out of stock on NP in the few minutes it took for you to reply to my post...a little faster next time please :)
Wow...they really went through that shipment quickly.

krogtaar

Awards
no kidding. i was sitting on the confirm order page with it im my cart...i got the java lather but flawless will have to wait

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
no kidding. i was sitting on the confirm order page with it im my cart...i got the java lather but flawless will have to wait
Well the soap is very effective for scars as well . So it will do the job until you can get Flawless:)

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
That is the routine I have started with my scars; shower in the morning the the java soap, towel off, apply Flawless and repeat the same process at night.

LT*

LT*

Awards
  • Established
That would be the Raspberry Ketones and beta-alanine. The RKs are there to increase blood flow to the area.

Both of these ingredients are also included in Atomic Meltdown... for the obvious reasons. :)
That's what I told her. She always reacts pretty harshly to BA. She gets more itchy than tingly. I can't wait for Atomic meltdown to come out.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
What is Atomic Meltdown?

That's what I told her. She always reacts pretty harshly to BA. She gets more itchy than tingly. I can't wait for Atomic meltdown to come out.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lean and Tan: a beautiful bronze sculpture come to life - in the reflection of the mirror and the eyes of everyone around you. You work hard for your body, now let Atomic meltdown become your secret weapon.

Containing a potent blend of accelerators, moisturizes, bronzers, subtle tinglers, and a cuitting edge topical fat burning formula, Atomic meltdown promises to blast the fat, improve skin tone, and give you the richest color possible.

This is a Fat Burning Tanning accelerator, which uses Avant's Napalm (licensed), most of the ingredients from Flawless (to stimulate melanogenesis), as well as some of the best ingredients from other top of the line tanning lotions.

Attachments

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Impressive!

Some feedback on the packaging of the liquid bottle....are there any plans to change the current label on the Java Liquid bottle? I have noticed after only using it a couple of times, the label is slowly peeling off in all areas.

Lean and Tan: a beautiful bronze sculpture come to life - in the reflection of the mirror and the eyes of everyone around you. You work hard for your body, now let Atomic meltdown become your secret weapon.

Containing a potent blend of accelerators, moisturizes, bronzers, subtle tinglers, and a cuitting edge topical fat burning formula, Atomic meltdown promises to blast the fat, improve skin tone, and give you the richest color possible.

This is a Fat Burning Tanning accelerator, which uses Avant's Napalm (licensed), most of the ingredients from Flawless (to stimulate melanogenesis), as well as some of the best ingredients from other top of the line tanning lotions.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Impressive!

Some feedback on the packaging of the liquid bottle....are there any plans to change the current label on the Java Liquid bottle? I have noticed after only using it a couple of times, the label is slowly peeling off in all areas.
Yeah....we have been looking for new bottles, and therefore have been holding off on final label...but I think these will be finalized (and custom printed) within 3-4 weeks.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's just that good of a product :D The java lather soap should get you started off with your scar treatment nicely with its exfoliating/skin enriching properties, and then you can add flawless in for the finishing touches of blending in. I think you'll be very impressed with your results. Keep us updated with your progress!

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
So are the jumbo bars about 7-8 ounces? What size would you say the regular bars are?

Been using the java soap now and am quite impressed. The liquid I have been using on my face and using it instead of shaving cream; works great :)