BCAA mixability

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just wondering what anyone else has found that bulk cheap BCAAs like from NP dissolve in. Poseidon seems to work ok, but it still needs to sit a while to go even mostly in. Anything else?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cap them...It's the only way i've found to get them down without wasting a lot of time trying to mix them into something.

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
hey easy!! well the way i do it is ill put 13-15gr in my post workout drink before my workout and by the time im done with my workout they are desolved so i just mix them 1-5 hours before i plan to drink it to give it time to fully disolve

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
I've found with enough water and a shaker, there is no problem if you shake it enough.

BLADE74

BLADE74

Awards
Just wondering what anyone else has found that bulk cheap BCAAs like from NP dissolve in. Poseidon seems to work ok, but it still needs to sit a while to go even mostly in. Anything else?
Hey bud it's Russ from EPIC. It was nice to meet you the other day at Vitamin Shoppe. Hope you have a great New Year

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I use my Magic Bullet to mix 4-5 drinks - then let them chill in the fridge... works great for me.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
any particular liquids better than any others? just water?

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
I mix it in propel or flavored water around 1 hour before a workout.

illfoo

Awards
Yeah, I just use water and some of NP's flavoring stuff and mix it in a bottle of water and it mixes fine. I was worried at first because bulk leucine doesn't mix at all but throw the bcaas in the fridge or freezer for about 30 minutes and it should mix up really well.

But then again I only use about 7-8 grams in about 20 ounces of water.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
drop them there aminos in a bottle of water along with a pack of lemonade crystal light.. shake vigorously and enjoy.