Help

wtw11171

Awards
I really do not know what to do here. I have not worked out in 10 years. I used to take nor 19 and it worked great. Of course that stuff is off the market now. I really want to know what is legal and actually works. I see a **** load of garbage out there claiming to be the real deal I just do not know what to trust.

When I was 26 I was bigger, stronger and I felt healthy. I wasn't a monster but I know that I was in good shape. 10 years and 4 children later and I feel and look like Homer Simpson.

I am 36 with a medium gut. I am about 190 lbs and maybe
5'8. Honestly I do not want to loose weight. I want to loose the gut gain a lot of strength and be more defined. Can anyone help? Thanks.
Warren

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
There is a few of great products and combos out there.

Drive/RPM will give you some of the best workouts of your life and will generally give you better body composition and strength.

Anabolic Pump by USP works incredibly well for some, but others (unfortunately like myself) it does nothing.

If you are looking for a test booster, Diesel test Hardcore looks to be as good as it gets.

Palo ALto makes a good fat burner to get rid of your gut, that also boosts testosterone, which will help you increase strength.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I would for sure recomend Anabolic Pump.
DCP/Leviathan greta burner, 9 of 10 times out of stock at Nutra though.(currently waiting)
Rpm/Drive i have not used but is def got good feedback.

I was not aware of your age but if you hit the 35 section they may have more ideas as age does make a bit of a difference.
Best of luck, just start up with the cardio, good protein, low carbs/no carbs after 7-8pm and youll be on your way.

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
Just started Leviathan Reloaded/DCP combo from PAL and RPN today. It's got some of the best feed back as a fat burner out there! Definitely recommend for the loss of gut!