VPX NO shotgun V.2 and SyntheSize
12-30-2007 11:48 PM
VPX NO shotgun V.2 and SyntheSize
Did someone know when it's supposed to come out ?
12-31-2007 12:42 AM
beggining of 08. Looks like a the synthesize is hydro protein and some other stuff.
12-31-2007 06:18 AM
cant wait to know ...
12-31-2007 12:46 PM
The info is already out.
1) Whey and Casein Protein Hydro-lysates: these extraordinary proteins increase insulin production by 110% greater than carbs alone and increase glycogen synthesis by 35%. Whey and Casein Protein Hydrolysates are far superior to intact proteins such as whey, casein and egg for promoting nitrogen utilization and muscle growth. The powerful lean muscle building effect occurs after consuming Protein Hydrolysates prior to, during and after training. These specialized peptides dump into the blood rapidly causing super high blood levels of amino acids and increased production of the powerful anabolic hormone, insulin. These two physiological events result in a potent anabolic (muscle building) response in the body. Shotgun and SyntheSize both contain copious amounts of Whey and Casein Protein Hydrolysates. These potent protein fractions are comprised of 22% Glutamine Peptide, 41% total peptide bonded Essential Amino Acids (EAA’s) and 21% peptide bonded BCAA’s (Branched Chain Amino Acids)! This is important because muscle consists of 78% glutamine while BCAA’s and EAA’s are the most potent research-proven muscle building amino acids.
2) L-Leucine intermixed with Protein Hydrolysates has an even greater effect on insulin production and muscle growth than Protein Hydrolysates alone. Shotgun and SyntheSize are rich in added free form L-Leucine and Leucine Peptides.
3) Cutting Edge High Tech Creatines: It is well documented research that insulin transports Creatine into muscle tissue. Further, Creatine combined with protein increases creatine retention within the muscle cell and results in increased lean muscle mass. More insulin means more creatine = greater muscle mass, quicker recovery and increased strength! Shotgun and SyntheSize contain the most anabolic proteins known to man and several cutting edge high tech Creatines such as, Creatine Taurinate that all exert specialized effects in promoting lean muscle growth, strength and ATP Resynthesis! Creatine Ethyl Ester HCl (CEX«) was another cutting edge compound brought first to the market by VPX. We know that creatine is the most proven and potent supplement to increase lean muscle mass and strength and the specific “CEX” form takes creatine to a whole new level! CEX is a membrane permeable form of creatine ethyl ester that can enter muscle cells without bothering with the regular creatine transporters like sugar etc. This means up to 98% can enter the muscle compared to regular creatine where only 4% makes it into the muscle! CEX does not cause bloating, cramping, or stomach discomfort because it doesn’t sit in the stomach - it gets into muscle tissue fast to support more production of ATP for massive intra-cellular volumization, muscle size, power, and strength. We’ll continue to explore our innovative 10-Compound-Protocol matrix but first, it is important that you become familiar with the science of exponential muscle growth in regard to training and supplementation:
The Science of Exponential Muscle Growth
The Training/Supplementation Connection
There are three ways muscles can get larger. The first and most limiting is called muscle Hypertrophy. This is where you practically kill yourself in the gym to force your genetically pre-existing amount of muscle to get larger in size. Most of us struggle with our God given genetics; however, the great news is that Hyperplasia can level the playing field between the genetically challenged and the genetically gifted!
Hyperplasia occurs when existing muscle actually forms new muscle fibers and can occur by two different mechanisms. The first is actual fiber division resulting in splitting or branching of existing muscle to form more muscle fibers. Hyperplasia X-1 (HX-1) occurs during muscle trauma such as heavy negative reps and high volume/high intensity training. Redline’s« unparalleled energy technology contained in NO-Shotgun« is the driving force behind the intensity you need to trigger HX-1-induced muscle growth. I’ll get real with you, without insanely attacking the weights, HX-1 just isn’t going to freakin’ happen. Redline’s« the catalyst that fuels episodes of psychotic physical intensity!
Hyperplasia X-2, or HX-2, is new muscle fiber that forms when muscle fiber precursor cells known as satellite cells are stimulated. This is where the NO-Shotgun« matrix shines a potent biochemical light. Nitric Oxide is the chemical messenger that opens veins and capillaries literally flooding the muscle with massive amounts of powerful muscle building compounds. If you review the studies on arginine or glutamine, these amino acids were infused into the blood intravenously to stimulate Nitric Oxide or GH (growth hormone). This is why simple AKG chemical salts of Arginine (Arginine AKG) have proven to be ineffective at increasing muscle size in three clinical studies.YES, IF YOU PURCHASED ANY NO2-TYPE PRODUCT WITH ARGININE AKG, STUDIES SHOW YOU GOT PUNKED! DON’T FEEL BAD, THE NO A-AKG SCAM RIPPED YOUR FRIENDS OFF TOO FOR ABOUT $75,000,000! Take home message: three studies prove NO2-type products containing Arginine AKG simply do NOT work. Further, Arginine should be consumed with Citrulline in order to produce nitric oxide. NO-Shotgun« contains the sophisticated compound, Arginine Ethyl Ester HCl (AEX™) which does not need to be injected and is further enhanced with Citrulline – necessary to facilitate NO production, along with these radical new compounds to induce a serious Nitric Oxide Pump. The Nitric Oxide Releasing Factor, GBBEE (Gamma-Butyrobetaine Ethyl Ester) was combined along with the most powerful NO-inducing-Arginine known to science called, ALCA™ (Acetyl-L-Carnitine Arginine HCl) - making all other forms of Arginine obsolete. Nitric Oxide (N.O.) is the mother of all compounds at filling the muscle (and other body parts) with nutrient dense, blood-engorged hard, dense pumps! Spiking the Pump even further, “MTB Pump™” (Magnesium Tashinoate B) was combined with the powerful compound BPOV noted for insulin-induced pumps and muscle fullness. And, of course, all of these cutting edge nutrients and compounds work in concert with Arginine Ethyl Ester and Citrulline to further improve NO output and set off a biochemical chain of events that aid in rapid muscle recuperation.
There’s more: NO-induced vasodilation results in killer pumps in the gym. The greater the pump, the more muscle fiber trauma. The greater the muscle trauma, the more potential you have for growth – that is as long as you are using Whey and Casein Protein Hydrolysates, Leucine Creatine and Beta-Alanine etc. found in N.O. Shotgun and SyntheSize for repair and recuperation. N.O. (Nitric Oxide) over fills the muscle with nutrient dense blood to produce a NASTY PUMP™! The physiologic response to Nitric Oxide causes extra trauma to occur when the blood-engorged muscle is subjected to INTENSE weight training. Greater injury to the muscle is a result of significantly increased internal pressure (the blood-engorged pump) within the muscle when muscle fibers rub violently against each other during training. It is my personal theory that when the vascular (veins etc.) system floods the damaged muscle with powerful and scientifically proven protein synthesis stimulating compounds like, Peptide Bonded Branched Chain Amino Acids along with Beta-Alanine Ethyl Ester, added L-Leucine and Creatine Ethyl Ester, massive physiologic changes in the muscle take place and muscle fibers can be split and new satellite cells can be formed to actually cause muscle HYPERPLASIA! This is where both mechanisms of hyperplasia, HX-1 AND HX-2 take place i.e., where new satellite cells are formed and muscle fibers branch and split. Until now, gaining ungodly amounts of HX-1 and HX-2-induced muscle occurred only by getting jacked on a poly-pharmacy of bodybuilding drugs.
And, obviously with a massive pump and the off-the chain bioactive compounds present, so to are existing muscle cells getting larger (hypertrophy). The Shotgun/Synthesize Stack is the muscle hypertrophic/hyperplasic™ TRIFECTA for gaining and creating new lean muscle tissue! The NO-Shotgun« subculture will be the first generation to be able to actually create new muscle tissue (hyperplasia) without injecting massive amounts of steroids, testosterone, insulin and IGF-1!
Lastly, why have caffeine present when caffeine interferes with creatine absorption? Well studies show that caffeine interferes with regular creatine absorption. CEX«, the first ever Creatine Ethyl Ester, along with the all new Creatine Taurinate appears to be unaffected by caffeine because of its superior ethyl esterified chemical structure stabilized with an HCl molecule. Further, Redline’s explosive energy technology allows one to train with the insanity and intensity that initiates the process of splitting muscle fibers and causing new satellite cell formation to reach our goal of HYPERPLASIA! Hopefully when I run into you at the gym, Arnold Classic or Olympia, you’ll have your own outrageous NO-Shotgun story to share with me. Shoshana, TALK ABOUT GIRL WHO DID 301 REPS ON SHOTGUN and all the outrageous personal bets set with shotgun here in bold so that I can see. This is what I mean when I say, NO-Shotgun is the catalyst that fuels episodes of psychotic physical intensity.
There’s another special creatine in NO-Shotgun that allowed rats to swim several hundred percent longer than the control group who incidentally drowned. Sad but true, the take home message here is don’t let your NO-Shotgun using buddy or competitor bury you! The blood-engorged pumps, the killer workouts, staying hard long after the gym and actually making noticeable gains in muscularity are what you and I live for.
VPX CEO and Chief Scientific Officer.
4) Beta-Alanine Ethyl Ester HCl – Another compound found only in NO-Shotgun and SyntheSize! This beta amino acid is also sometimes referred to as carnosine. Research shows that it supports lean muscle mass and can enhance muscle fiber synthesis. This nutrient actually helps create carnosine in muscle tissue. Carnosine is mainly found in muscle tissue and can help buffer H+ (normalizing PH) so we can exercise longer and harder-basically, it helps delay fatigue. Research shows that the higher the carnosine levels in muscle, the greater the power. Regular carnosine is not absorbed well, so the Beta-Alanine is used to maximize carnosine production in muscle tissue. A recent study showed that just 4 weeks of Beta-Alanine supplementation significantly increased lean muscle mass. More reps and less fatigue equal muscle growth! Most importantly, Beta-Alanine radically improves whole body Creatine retention and muscle Carnosine, consequently, vastly improving strength, repetition capability, endurance and lean muscle growth. The synergy of intermixing Protein Hydrolysates, Leucine, Creatine and Beta-Alanine along with resistance training results in explosive muscle growth! Beta-Alanine is so powerful you can actually feel it working within seconds because of the unique parasalsys action of the muscles and skin. Cutting Edge Beta-Alanine Research ▀-alanine stands up to even the most stringent scientific criteria because it is backed by research and also supported by real world results in the gym. Many times, supplements may meet research criteria but fail to work in the real world setting of a hard core gym.
What is this hot new compound and how does it work?
▀-alanine is the only naturally occurring beta amino acid; however, it is not used in the biosynthesis of any major proteins or enzymes. It is also known as 3-aminopropionic acid. And, in the non- ▀-form, L-alanine is also one of the 20 amino acids most widely used in protein synthesis, second to leucine! ▀-alanine works by buffering the build-up of hydrogen ions or H+. For instance, have you ever felt that nasty burn at the end of a 400 meter sprint? Or the last rep of leg extensions? That’s a build up of H+. Because acidic buildup occurs in all types of activity, in all muscle fiber types, and ▀-alanine can buffer it, it makes sense that by supplementing with ▀-alanine, your workouts become better, more intense, with the end result you being bigger, faster, and stronger. Furthermore, ▀-alanine is used to make something called carnosine. It is actually carnosine, in your muscles, that acts as a buffer. Carnosine is a di-peptide or two amino acids bound together found primarily in fast-twitch muscle. Higher carnosine levels in muscle prevent a drop in pH. With H+ buffered, you continue to sprint longer and jump higher at a high intensity (meaning with less rest time) and simply lift heavier weights for more reps!
Dr. Jeff Stout, one of the leading resear-chers in the field of sports supplements, recently tested the effects of ▀-alanine. He examined the effects of ▀-alanine supplementation on Physical Working Capacity at Fatigue Threshold (PWCFT) in untrained young men. Subjects consumed either 1.6g of ▀-alanine or sugar placebo four times per day for six days, then 3.2 grams per day for 22 days. The results revealed a significantly greater increase in PWCFT of 14.5%. This means greater work capacity to perform more reps with more weight and more sets per workout. Simply put, greater muscle stress yields greater lean muscle gains.
Another study conducted in the U.K. by leading expert Roger Harris, Ph.D. examined thirteen male subjects who supplemented with ▀-alanine. Muscle carnosine significantly increased by a whopping 58.8% and 80.1% after 4 and 10 weeks of ▀-alanine supplementation. Initially Carnosine was elevated 1.71 times higher in Type IIa fibers and increased equally in both Type I and IIa fibers. Four weeks of ▀-alanine supplementation resulted in a significant increase in exercise performance measured as total work performance. What happens when you combine creatine and ▀-alanine? A study just hot off the press done at the College of New Jersey studied the effects of creatine and creatine plus ▀-alanine on strength, power, body composition, and endocrine changes during a 10-wk resistance training program in collegiate football players. Thirty-three male subjects were randomly assigned to either a placebo (P), creatine (C), or creatine plus ▀-alanine (CA) group. The dosage taken was 10.5 g/d of creatine monohydrate and 3.2 g/d of ▀-alanine. During each testing session subjects were assessed for maximum bench press and squat strength, power (Wingate anaerobic power test, 20-jump test), and body composition. Researchers discovered that creatine plus ▀-alanine supplementation had the greatest effect on lean tissue growth and reduced body fat composition.
Hyperplasia – the splitting of muscle fibers to form new muscle!
Now that you realize that creatine and ▀-alanine are an awesome duo, here’s more information that’ll get you pumped, literally! (2) If you paid attention in cell biology class (okay, I’m one of a few geeks to actually take cell biology), you’d know that satellite cells are cells that basically sit on ‘top’ of muscle fibers or cells. When you damage your muscle fibers, you ‘turn on’ these satellite cells. What happens to the satellite cells? Well for one, satellite cells help repair damaged muscle fibers. That’s good news for anyone who exercises. Number two, satellite cells can contribute to increased muscle fiber mass or size. And number three, perhaps in rare instances, satellite cells can fuse and form new muscle fibers known as muscle fiber hyperplasia. Guess what? A recent study showed that “creatine supplementation in combination with strength training amplifies the training-induced increase in satellite cell number and myonuclei concentration in human skeletal muscle fibers, thereby allowing an enhanced muscle fiber growth in response to strength training.”(3) So with ▀-alanine, you have a supplement that will help you work out harder because of its buffering ability (via carnosine); and when combined with creatine, this super stack found in SyntheSize and Shotgun increases stored energy and whole body creatine retention, activates satellite cells and turns on genes that ultimately result in increased muscle protein synthesis.
The data suggests that the timing of N.O. Shotgun and SyntheSize is of utmost importance. ▀-alanine should be taken in divided doses throughout the day because there is a slight flushing and tingling effect with high doses called paraesthesia. This is resolved by taking smaller doses more frequently throughout the day. The second reason for taking multiple doses is to ensure the constant presence of ▀-alanine which helps drive it into the muscle cell were it synthesizes into carnosine. Therefore, your pre-workout anabolic shake should consist of N.O. Shotgun which contains the maximum tolerable amount of ▀-alanine and your stimulant-free post-workout anabolic SyntheSize shake which also contains a second dose of the maximum tolerable amount of ▀-alanine for some major muscle mass building effects.
12-31-2007 12:50 PM
1. Hill CA, Harris RC, Kim HJ, et al. Influence of beta-alanine supplementation on skeletal muscle carnosine concentrations and high intensity cycling capacity. Amino Acids 2006.
2. Dangott B, Schultz E, Mozdziak PE. Dietary creatine monohydrate supplementation increases satellite cell mitotic activity during compensatory hypertrophy. Int J Sports Med 2000;21:13-6.
3. Aagaard P. Creatine Supplementation Augments the Increase in Satellite Cell and Myonuclei Number in Human Skeletal Muscle Induced by Strength Training. J Physiol 2006.
5) BCAAEX™ (Branched Chain Amino Acid Ethyl Ester) Matrix – Another first in the exclusive array of compounds found in NO-Shotgun SyntheSize! the Ethyl Ester version of these key muscle protein synthesizing amino acids. BCAA’s have been shown to promote lean muscle mass by increasing protein synthesis and nitrogen retention in muscle tissue. Studies have shown that subjects who consume BCAA’s while dieting have greater levels of lean muscle mass retention. And, another study showed that BCAA consumption had a powerful nutrient partitioning effect resulting in rapid fat loss in the abdominal and thigh regions, two areas of concern for many men and women in regards to fat loss. Consequently, this makes BCAAEX/ NO-Shotgun a prime choice for contest prep or any other intense dieting. NO-Shotgun also contains the potent Arginase enzyme inhibitor, L-Nor Valine! This novel Nor Branched Chain Ethyl Ester Amino maximizes the active life of the AEX™ (Arginine Ethyl Ester) by preventing the body from destroying AEX™ and allows it to increase GH and Nitric Oxide for extended periods of time.
to increase GH and Nitric Oxide for extended periods of time. - This powerful amino acid is the most abundant amino acid found in human muscle and plasma, thus, addressing the major Glutamine absorption problem by allowing it to be maximally absorbed - as much as 80% of regular L-glutamine cannot be absorbed by the gut. L-glutamine can help increase muscle “fullness”, increase protein synthesis (the making of muscle), and decrease catabolism (the breakdown of protein). It can also boost immune function, boost GH levels, enhance glycogen re-synthesis. New research shows glutamine is highly correlated with glutathione (the muscles most powerful antioxidant) and can help protect muscles from damage. According to some very interesting research out of the Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, glutamine concentration is 10% higher in type II muscle fibers vs. VA I fibers. Type II muscle fibers have a large disposition for growth and are used mainly in weight training. After exercise, the same researchers showed a 45% decrease in glutamine in both fiber types. This is why di- and tri-peptide bonded Glutamine is critical for lean muscle growth and serious pumps.
7) BPOV (bis-Picolinate Oxo- Vanadium) increases the beta cell’s sensitivity and responsiveness to insulin. This is hugely important because the kinetics and dynamics of insulin dictate that it is not how much you produce, but more importantly, how “insulin responsive” or efficient yo- ur body utilizes insulin to shuttle Creatine, Beta-alanine, Leucine and other muscle energetic compounds into the muscle cell to manufacture more lean muscle. Sixty seven percent (67%) of Americans are insulin resistant to some degree. If you have any degree of insulin resistance, your ability to use insulin is compromised. Therefore, it doesn’t really matter how much insulin your body releases because you are “resistant” to insulin’s ability to build muscle (anabolism). Less overall carbohydrate consumption (glycemic load) and elimination of high glycemic index dietary carbs along with higher protein intake, BPOV supplementation and increasing muscle mass via resistance training are all factors that increase insulin sensitivity and utilization.
8) Arginine Ethyl Ester HCl or AEX™ - mechanism of action is boosting nitric oxide (NO) production which amplifies the effects of all muscle building compounds. Boosting nitric oxide in muscle tissue can have many anabolic effects including increased nutrient transport and vasodilation (increased blood flow which leads to massive muscle pumps!). Arginine can even boost natural Growth Hormone (GH) levels as seen in a study published in the journal, Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise. A published study conducted at Sinai Hospital in Baltimore showed that two weeks of arginine supplementation in healthy, older individuals increased serum IGF-1 (insulin-like growth factor) levels and created an improved and positive nitrogen balance (creating a more anabolic state for growth). DON’T BE FOOLED - THIS IS NOT A SIMPLE CHEMICAL SALT LIKE “OLD SCHOOL” ARGININE AKG, this is a powerful, stabilized Arginine Ester that is highly bioactive.
9) N.O. + Pumping Agents: Finally, we added some radical new compounds to induce a serious Nitric Oxide Pump. The Nitric Oxide Releasing Factor, GBBEE (Gamma-Butyrobetaine Ethyl Ester) was combined along with the most powerful NO-inducing-Arginine known to science called, ALCA™ (Acetyl-L-Carnitine Arginine HCl) - making all other forms of Arginine obsolete. Nitric Oxide (N.O.) is the mother of all compounds at filling the muscle (and other body parts) with nutrient dense, blood-engorged hard, dense pumps! Spiking the Pump even further, “MTB Pump™” (Magnesium Tashinoate B) was combined with the powerful compound BPOV noted for insulin-induced pumps and muscle fullness. And, of course, all of these cutting edge nutrients and compounds work in concert to set off a biochemical chain of events that aid in rapid muscle recuperation.
10) Redline’s« Unparalleled Energy Technology - There’s a reason Redline is #1 in GNC, #1 in Bally’s Total Fitness and Vitamin Shoppe – It kicks serious @$$! Redline’s the catalyst that fuels episodes of psychotic physical intensity and also promotes rapid fat loss! And, NO-Shotgun contains Redline’s potent energy technology which is the driving force behind the intensity you need to trigger muscle growth. I’ll get real with you; without insanely attacking the weights, new muscle growth just isn’t going to occur. Redline is the neuro-energetic catalyst that fuels episodes of psychotic physical and mental intensity necessary to stimulate new muscle tissue to form! SyntheSize does NOT contain Redline’s unparalleled energy technology because it’s a post workout matrix that can also be used in the evening when stimulants are undesirable. SyntheSize is also ideal for individuals wanting to eliminate stimulants from their diet. Further, the Redline compounds contained in NO-Shotgun were also designed to burn fat at an unprecedented rate. Fat loss records totaling a 127 and 190 pounds have been set using Redline for just 12 weeks! See RedlineRush.com and zidiet.com for amazing transformation details.
The N.O. Shotgun«/SyntheSize« Stack
was Designed to Enhance:
•Unparalleled Training Intensity
•Mental Acuity and Focus
•Whole Body Creatine Retention
•Insulin Sensitivity and Responsiveness
•Insulin Mediated Muscle Growth
•Lean Muscle Mass and Fat Loss
•Muscle Hyperplasia and Hypertrophy
•Muscle Fullness and Blood-Engorged Pumps
•Strength, Power, Endurance & Recuperation
•Crisp, Water-Free Muscle Density & Separation
•Blood Flow & Nitric Oxide (N.O.) Levels
01-01-2008 10:43 AM
dha !! Look GReat !! thanks for the info Guys ! HAppy NEw years
01-05-2008 03:05 AM
01-05-2008 09:52 AM
01-08-2008 02:52 PM
Avant's #1 Stunna'
We're in talks with VPX on the name "Synthesize", since our cell-volumizer/meal-optimizer shares the same name.
01-08-2008 04:39 PM
humm ..yep that's true :O
01-08-2008 04:59 PM
Looks interesting. Hopefully its hydro isolation vs hydro concentration
01-08-2008 05:40 PM
get 'em tony!
Originally Posted by Sir Savage
01-08-2008 05:53 PM
lol @ VPX with the name . very original. still wondering why they insist on ethyl estering everything??
iForce INTIMIDATE Log/Review
01-09-2008 03:43 AM
since the first part of the stack is shotgun, they should call the other product "aftermath" or something associated with shotgun
01-18-2008 03:16 PM
is this still coming out this month??
01-18-2008 03:48 PM
Avant's #1 Stunna'
I can't speak for VPX, but if they're holding it up due to negotiations and talks with us, then it might be a little while.
01-20-2008 03:22 AM
02-22-2008 04:59 PM
"RELOAD" would be cool too
Originally Posted by dirtydean12
02-22-2008 05:13 PM
I believe the new Shotgun is out. We just got the new fruit punch flavor at our store yesterday.
Similar Forum Threads
By mixedup in forum Nutraplanet
Last Post: 04-21-2009, 01:29 PM
By superbot in forum Nutrition / Health
Last Post: 03-18-2009, 01:01 PM
By Hank Vangut in forum Nutraplanet
Last Post: 03-15-2009, 03:59 PM
By liftw8t in forum Supplements
Last Post: 11-09-2008, 02:21 PM
By DreR in forum Supplements
Last Post: 09-04-2008, 07:38 PM