Need input on stacking Advanced Muscle Science products

hcso37

Awards
I currently have been seeing alot of negative feedback on AMS products, but I got a deal on ebay so I am going to start stacking these products just to see for myself if they are any good. I havent read alot on here about many people taking AMS products so Im going to be the test dummy. I got 2 bottles of Decavol , 2 bottles of 4-AD, 2 bottles of 1-Androsterone and 2 bottles of Arom-x. I also have a friend that will be doing the same minus the decavol. Does anyone have any knowledgable input on stacking all these products together? And should I take the Arom-x with the cycle? I would really appreciate your input

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
No one really uses AMS products on this forum, and it's sad to say this but search BB.com forum, because there is some feedback there. So far I learned that the Decavol is severely underdosed. However, the 1AD and 4AD should be a pretty good stack if dosed a little higher as well. I've also heard the libido is absolutely non-existent though on these.

hcso37

Awards
Could you tell me anything about using the estrogen blocker during or post cycle? All the estrogen blocker stuff is new to me. I use to use Androstat 150 which was the following:

Serving Size: 2 Poppers
Servings Per Container: 50

Amount
Per Serving % Daily
Value*

Balanced Andro Complex 150mg **

5-Androstene-317-Dione (5-Androstenedione) 5mg **

19-Nor-4-Androstene-317-Diol (19-Nor-4 Androstendiol) 5mg

4-Androstene-317-Diol (4-Androstenediol) 125mg **

4-Androstenedione-317-Dione (4-Androstenedione) 5mg **

5-Androstene-317-Diol (5-Androstenediol) 5mg **

19-Nor-4-Androstene-317-Dione (19-Nor-4-Androstenedione) 5mg **

(HPBC) Hydroxyproply-Beta-Cyclodextrin 125mg **

I was more ignorant to supplementation then so thats all I took and never worried about estrogen blockers but I never had any problems with the ***** tit or hair falling out or anything so the estrogen blocker are still new to me and I just havent done enough research to really understand the whole concept of them.

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
Decavol has an anti estrogen in it, ATD, so don't worry about that, but get your PCT setup.

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
an actual SERM, like tamoxifen citrate or toremifene citrate. Other wise Post cyle support, and transdermal formestane on your chest with a low dose of 6-oxo.

hcso37

Awards
an actual SERM, like tamoxifen citrate or toremifene citrate. Other wise Post cyle support, and transdermal formestane on your chest with a low dose of 6-oxo.

Which are the legal ones? I have ordered some bulk powder formestane Im gonna cap myself and Im somewhat familiar with 6-oxo but have to go the safe(legal) route because of my job

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Why are you suggesting 6-oxo AND formestane? I don't really see any advantage to running both at once.

If you're going to use one of the OTC AI's for PCT, go with 6-oxo. Formestane has some conversion to an androgenic compound which is not an ideal characteristic for a PCT product. Also, if you go with ergo's 6-oxo extreme its also got resveratrol which is a definite bonus.

An ideal PCT for these compounds would be a SERM (nolva, clomid, etc) though.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Which are the legal ones? I have ordered some bulk powder formestane Im gonna cap myself and Im somewhat familiar with 6-oxo but have to go the safe(legal) route because of my job
Also, if you go with formestane you really need to go the transdermal route. The oral bioavailability is pretty poor.

Like I said though, formestane converts to 4-OH-testosterone in small quantities which may interrupt the AI's HTPA stimulation do to its androgenic activity. 6-oxo's metabolites have been show to have no androgenic activity so this shouldn't be an issue.

Neither of these are controlled substances so that's not an issue.

hcso37

Awards
Also, if you go with formestane you really need to go the transdermal route. The oral bioavailability is pretty poor.

Like I said though, formestane converts to 4-OH-testosterone in small quantities which may interrupt the AI's HTPA stimulation do to its androgenic activity. 6-oxo's metabolites have been show to have no androgenic activity so this shouldn't be an issue.

Neither of these are controlled substances so that's not an issue.
How do I get a transdermal form of formestane? I also believe I read something about SERM's being illegal. Is this true and if not how would I get them?

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
How do I get a transdermal form of formestane? I also believe I read something about SERM's being illegal. Is this true and if not how would I get them?
Most SERMS are prescription drugs. Look up tamoxifen citrate (nolvadex) and clomiphene citrate (clomid). Many users obtain these as "research chemicals" from gray market sites.

If you already ordered formestane bulk powder, just pick up some penetrate from nutraplanet. This would make a suitable carrier for the formestane.

E-form, by dermabolics is a pre-mixed transdermal formestane product that you may find available (not at NP though).

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm sure most people would prefer the original 1-AD rather than the new, legal version.

I looove Google. :thumbsup:

hcso37

Awards
Most SERMS are prescription drugs. Look up tamoxifen citrate (nolvadex) and clomiphene citrate (clomid). Many users obtain these as "research chemicals" from gray market sites.

If you already ordered formestane bulk powder, just pick up some penetrate from nutraplanet. This would make a suitable carrier for the formestane.

E-form, by dermabolics is a pre-mixed transdermal formestane product that you may find available (not at NP though).
I think I just might send the powder formestane back to NP. Does NP give refunds? So would taking the Arom-x with the cycle be unwise? Or should I just take it with the post cycle therapy? What in your opinion would you take as your PCT if you had a choice and had 2 bottles of Arom-x? Sorry for all the questions I just want to do this cycle right.

Last edited:
The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure what's in Arom-X beside ATD, but I remember someone saying it's suppressive and not good for PCT. I'd get the Penetrate from NP so you can put a little formestane on your chest to prevent gyno. Not a lot mind you, just a little. Search for Neoborn's FAQ on formestane. That with Post cycle support and 6-oxo and you should be good.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
I think I just might send the powder formestane back to NP. Does NP give refunds? So would taking the Arom-x with the cycle be unwise? Or should I just take it with the post cycle therapy? What in your opinion would you take as your post cycle therapy if you had a choice and had 2 bottles of Arom-x? Sorry for all the questions I just want to do this cycle right.
Not sure if NP takes returns on their bulk powder but i doubt it. If I were in your position, I would most likely opt for tamoxifen citrate or clomid for PCT.

If those are not options, I would go with 6-oxo...or better yet, 6-oxo extreme.

Arom-x is formulated around ATD, which is a potent AI. I personally don't like it that much due to sides, but others seem to love it so I dunno. I wouldn't take it on cycle though, if you're going to use it then use it for your PCT.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure what's in Arom-X beside ATD, but I remember someone saying it's suppressive and not good for post cycle therapy. I'd get the Penetrate from NP so you can put a little formestane on your chest to prevent gyno. Not a lot mind you, just a little. Search for Neoborn's FAQ on formestane. That with Post cycle support and 6-oxo and you should be good.
Arom-x is not supressive, but is probably not the best choice for PCT of these products. Formestane definitely has potential to be supressive, so I'm not too sure why you keep recommending this for PCT.

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
Because I believe at very low doses it wont be suppressive enough to hinder your PCT and it's spot specific to ward away gyno.

thescorp75

thescorp75

Awards
Here's a good Post Cycle Therapy...

Week 1 75mg atd + 150mg dhea + 1.8g fenugreek
Week 2 50mg atd + 100mg dhea + 2.4g fenugreek
Week 3 25mg atd + 50mg dhea + 3g fenugreek
Week4 25mg atd + 25mg dhea + 3.6g fenugreek

ATD product examples: Arom-X, Anabolic Xtreme Rebound XT, SNS Inhibit-E, Gaspari Novedex XT, LG Sciences Formadrol Extreme, ALRI Restore, Neogenix Regenesen, Anabolic Xtreme Hyperdrol X2...and many more!

DHEA and Fenugreek, both are pretty cheap.

Cheers!

thescorp