What's your favorite protein...

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Bar and/or shake? Whether it be a flavor or brand.

I love EAS's whey protein, especially the chocolate. I've had the Collassal 100 Super Cookie Crunch bars. They taste very good, almost like a candy bar, but have too much sugar. I've heard some nice things about CLIF Builder's bars.

tattoodaddy3

tattoodaddy3

Awards
cytosports RTD protien watermelon flavor is the best for after work out!!!! I'd have to say the superme bar is the best tasting bar out there but I think it might just be a reguler candy bar in a fancy wraper lol

dwb

Awards

I love EAS's whey protein, especially the chocolate. I've had the Collassal 100 Super Cookie Crunch bars. They taste very good, almost like a candy bar, but have too much sugar. I've heard some nice things about CLIF Builder's bars.
[SIZE=regular whey /SIZE] champion nutriton
bannana scream
whey isolate hands down ergpharms gf pro version 2 is off the hook chocolate is off the hook as well as the blue berry
mrp again ergopharms mass meal chocolate is so good like a dq milk shake
i suppose ultra peptide volume 2 can be classified here to cookies and cream is awsome as well

bars o yeah 42 bars are good they are made by iss research

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
I don't use too much powdered protein anymore, as I try to eat whole foods more often now, but I have been using Oryx Goat Whey lately, after reading some convincing reviews on it being very high on absorbtion and usability. Digests real easily too, with very few of the infamous protein farts!

Man, I remember when ON Whey used to be ~$25 for a 5lb tub... and something around ~47 for the 10lb bag. Nearly doubled in price now! Wasn't even that long ago either...

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Work out maxmizer is by far the best post work out shake I have liked taste and it actually making me recover fast.

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
dude...chef jay protein bars (the peanut butter banana) are SOOO good but they're more like meal replacers. I definitely love CLIF Bars. As far as drink, I've only tried ON 100% and I have no reason to switch..

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I understand that you need some sugar, but I've heard that the powdered protein is much more beneficial than protein bars. More nutritious and less sugar. Some proteins have no sugar. I don't want unnecessary sugar in my diet. I usually try only to consume products that contain WMS, fructose, sucralose, or any other kind of sweetener. Anything besides regular sugar.

EAS's chocolate whey protein is very good. But, hands down, IMO, I believe that BSN's Syntha-6 is one of the best proteins out there, along with EAS's. BSN's mochaccino, strawberry, and vanilla ice cream flavors are out of this world.

cantstop19

Awards
dude...chef jay protein bars (the peanut butter banana) are SOOO good but they're more like meal replacers. I definitely love CLIF Bars. As far as drink, I've only tried ON 100% and I have no reason to switch..
best protein gotta go with muscle milk cookies and cream

bar, i love the collasels by met-rx cookies and cream for sure

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
best protein gotta go with muscle milk cookies and cream

bar, i love the collasels by met-rx cookies and cream for sure
I love Met-RX's Super Cookie Crunch. Very good.

I have yet to try Muscle Milk products. I've thought about getting Muscle Milk 'n Oats, but haven't heard my opinions on it. Some people have told me that MM products are very beneficial, but others have told me that they're disgusting and fattening.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
muscle milk and oats is awesome, as long as you get the brown sugar and maple flavor

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
I am currently loving the proteins im taking. Core MRP, Goat Whey, and Optimum Casein Protein.

LiftNDestroy

LiftNDestroy

Awards
  • Established
Cleanest protein: Natures Best - Isopure
Best Muscle Building Protein: Optimum - Pro Complex
Best Tasting Protein: BSN - Syntha 6(C&C)
Favorite Gainer: Optimum - Pro Complex GAINER
Best tasting Bar: ISS - Oh yeah(Vanilla Toffee Fudge)
Runner up: Pro Source - Supreme Bar
Overall Favorite: VPX - Zero Impact(Pumpkin Supreme)

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Cleanest protein: Natures Best - Isopure
Best Muscle Building Protein: Optimum - Pro Complex
Best Tasting Protein: BSN - Syntha 6(C&C)
Favorite Gainer: Optimum - Pro Complex GAINER
Best tasting Bar: ISS - Oh yeah(Vanilla Toffee Fudge)
Runner up: Pro Source - Supreme Bar
Overall Favorite: VPX - Zero Impact(Pumpkin Supreme)
I've had Isopure, ON's Pro Complex, and Zero Impact on my wish list for a little while now.

I'm getting the Pro Complex to be able to take after workouts and before bed, because it contains whey isolate for immediately after work, plus the milk casein, which would help me while sleeping. I have some EAS RTDs, which I'll be finishing up. I have some Met-RX Collassal 100 bars leftover, too. I'm open to trying more, possibly better, products, so that's why I'm trying to get a lot of opinions.

LiftNDestroy

LiftNDestroy

Awards
  • Established
I've had Isopure, ON's Pro Complex, and Zero Impact on my wish list for a little while now.

I'm getting the Pro Complex to be able to take after workouts and before bed, because it contains whey isolate for immediately after work, plus the milk casein, which would help me while sleeping. I have some EAS RTDs, which I'll be finishing up. I have some Met-RX Collassal 100 bars leftover, too. I'm open to trying more, possibly better, products, so that's why I'm trying to get a lot of opinions.
Pro complex is awesome because it contains 14grams of BCAA'S which I believe is the highest in it's class.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Pro complex is awesome because it contains 14grams of BCAA'S which I believe is the highest in it's class.
I have Scivation Xtend for during workouts, but you can never get enough BCAA's. They're amazing.

jenx13

Awards

Pro Nos is the best tasting protein i've tried...the only bad thing is it gives a ton of gas.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
based on many of the reviews I am going to be trying the goat whey by vyotecch real soon. Getting sick of regular supps, might just go with multi and protein for a while

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

As far as a powdered protein is concerned...I have to go with our (LG Sciences) protein that is coming out really soon! The samples were godlike and I cannot wait until the finished product hits the shelves!

If it is an RTD...Then...The new Colossal by MetRX. "Super Cookies and Creme" of course.

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
Body Fortress 100% Premium Whey. 52 g protein, 8g BCAAs+ Taurine & Creatine (+some other stuff). 210 cal/2 scoops, 2.5g fat, easily mixable with a spoon, 14 servings and tastes good.

Oh yeah, it's only 14 dollars.