Phenibut

SufferingEd

SufferingEd

Awards
  • Established
I am going to make an order next week at Nutraplanet. Which brand of Phenibut do you guys recommend?

opfor101

opfor101

Banned
Awards
i tried phenibut xt, its capped.

though i dont react well to phenibut at all..

it makes me a VERY creepy/weird person while its in my system.

SufferingEd

SufferingEd

Awards
  • Established
I've never tried it. Last year I found out I was low on Testerone, which of course led to all kinds of problems in the bed room. Everything is working just great right now do to being on TRT but because it to so long to get back to normal I still get a little anxiety before sex, so I want to try out the phenibut.

opfor101

opfor101

Banned
Awards
I've never tried it. Last year I found out I was low on Testerone, which of course led to all kinds of problems in the bed room. Everything is working just great right now do to being on TRT but because it to so long to get back to normal I still get a little anxiety before sex, so I want to try out the phenibut.
hmmm ....... ill send you my bottle to try it out. i cant stand it.

Enhanced72

Enhanced72

Awards
Good stuff

I take 1 gram a day before bedtime and it really helps my mood.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Primordial or SNS. Whichever is cheapest. Good stuff!

opfor101

opfor101

Banned
Awards
I take 1 gram a day before bedtime and it really helps my mood.
i get this really weird "closing" feeling, like im not accepted into a group or something, not to mention it makes me slightly depressed.

really weird.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
i get this really weird "closing" feeling, like im not accepted into a group or something, not to mention it makes me slightly depressed.

really weird.
What's your dose like ?

opfor101

opfor101

Banned
Awards
its really weird, i was following (stalking) people i barely knew (my classmates) and also it made me VERY quiet, i just listened to everyone but i couldnt find good things to say or commment back.

In Hulk

In Hulk

Awards
Just buy the bulk powder.

Taste is bad but OJ helps mask it.

Don't take it every day as the effects will quickly diminish if taken every day. Most only dose once, possibly twice, a week.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I use 1 gram usually before bed.. Maybe you should give it a try.. I just feel wonderfull the next morning..

opfor101

opfor101

Banned
Awards
hmmmm.... maybe i took too much?
i also took it in the middle of the day.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
the bulk stuff doesn't taste too bad either.. I kind of like it, but I'm no supertaster.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
hmmmm.... maybe i took too much?
i also took it in the middle of the day.
I don't think the timing would be the problem, as I've dosed upon waking, and at night, both with no problems.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
primaforce's 100g of phenibut at NP is the best deal i have found and it works great. i always cap it myself though.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I used the capped ones, too much things to do than capping my stuff. I'm lazy I know..

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
SNS is the cheapest per gram capped, you could also try a blend like Psychotropin or Abyss if straight pheni doesn't float your boat.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
I used the capped ones, too much things to do than capping my stuff. I'm lazy I know..
way to expensive for me, i take like 3g at a time though. capping phenibut is a lot easier then capping other things too.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
way to expensive for me, i take like 3g at a time though. capping phenibut is a lot easier then capping other things too.
Wow, 3 grams.. I use it like 1-2 times a month now, so I guess I don't need bulk. I'm happy with my capped.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
i always tell myself im going to take a long break from phenibut but i think its to addicting and its the only thing that that continually works to help sleep.

sweetdaddy

Awards
I have never tried it and I don't want to discredit anyone here who has tried it, BUT I have read in several forums that taking phenibut more than a couple of days in a row can lead to MISERABLE rebound /withdrawal anxiety. If you are prone to anxiety I would recommend being very conservative in your use. :burg:

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
I have never tried it and I don't want to discredit anyone here who has tried it, BUT I have read in several forums that taking phenibut more than a couple of days in a row can lead to MISERABLE rebound /withdrawal anxiety. If you are prone to anxiety I would recommend being very conservative in your use. :burg:
i would say just dont rely on it to much for to long because then coming off sort of sucks, i can use it like 3 times a week and be fine and only gain a small tolerance over time.

sweetdaddy

Awards
I use 1 gram usually before bed.. Maybe you should give it a try.. I just feel wonderfull the next morning..
no weird hangover (I have read about this too, anxiety and body aches the next day) ?

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
no weird hangover (I have read about this too, anxiety and body aches the next day) ?
i have had the hangover before but it normally happens the same day.

for example: i most of the time if i take phenibut it will be first thing in the morning 7:00am, if i happen to take a little to much, then around 3:00pm or so i will start to feel a little sick like i might puke, my vision gets a little blurred (just enough to make it hard to read a book or read posts on AM), i get a little dizzy, and sleepy. when this happens i just pass out for a few hours and wake feeling a lot better.

SufferingEd

SufferingEd

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the feed back. I will only being using it occasionally so it should last me while. I think I will go with the caps. I already have enough powders, don't need to add another.

SufferingEd

SufferingEd

Awards
  • Established
I've never tried Psychotropin, is it better then Phenibut? Which one is prefered?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 56
tyga tyga Supplements 16
RIPDanDuchaine Supplements 18
brofessorx Supplements 9
Supplements 7