BIOCHEMISTS...help with nomenclature.

Carbocation

Carbocation

Awards
someone please help me figure out what these compounds are and used for...

17-h-6-a-m-ethyletiocholan-3,20 diol

4-etioallocholen-3,6,17-trione

6, 17 keto-etiocholoeve-3-ol trtrahydropyranol

3, 17 keto-etiochol-triene

6', 7'-dihydroxybergamptin

thanks

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
sorry man, I don't feel like googleing each compound for a few rep points. I can tell you off the top of my head that the second compound is 6-oxo. I beleive next few are also anti e's except for the last.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
the last is an absorption aid similar to Naringin, the second two last one is ATD i believe, and like lilp said the the second one is indeed 6 oxo.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
i dont think anyone is really to sure of the other ingredients in sci-fits H-bomb.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
gonna take to compliment post cycle therapy with nolva and some other crap.
i really would not recommend that because the first compound is pretty much unknown. could be suppressive, i dont know.

Carbocation

Carbocation

Awards
i really would not recommend that because the first compound is pretty much unknown. could be suppressive, i dont know.
what do you mean by suppressive?

should it be used during cycle?

Carbocation

Carbocation

Awards
"Sci Fit's new H-Bomb 4 has harnessed a progestin hybrid with strong androgenic potential. This diol based methylated ingredient is combined with the three most efficient estrogen inhibitors available in supplement form. Along with the absorption aid DHB, the new H-Bomb 4 may deliver the internal fuel to bust your most outrageous expectations! "

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
"Sci Fit's new H-Bomb 4 has harnessed a progestin hybrid with strong androgenic potential. This diol based methylated ingredient is combined with the three most efficient estrogen inhibitors available in supplement form. Along with the absorption aid DHB, the new H-Bomb 4 may deliver the internal fuel to bust your most outrageous expectations! "
I don't know about you, but that does not sound like a good addition to your post cycle regimen to me. Also, the fact that BB.com has the main ingredient listed as a "Deca Like Precursor"(whatever that actually means) doesn't help.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
what do you mean by suppressive?

should it be used during cycle?
by suppressive i mean shutdown you natural test production, the point of PCT is to restore your natural test production.

so should it be used on cycle or pct? i would really suggest not using it at all but if you must, use it on cycle (alone), but follow up with a different pct.

PS: i totally agree with repn as well

Carbocation

Carbocation

Awards
i am sending it back... thanks!!

any recommendations for an alternative supp for pct...

i plan on

nolva
cycle supp
livercare
clen
dhea

Iceman888

Awards
someone please help me figure out what these compounds are and used for...

17-h-6-a-m-ethyletiocholan-3,20 diol <-- Methyl 1-p I think...

4-etioallocholen-3,6,17-trione <-- Trione (Suicide AI)

6, 17 keto-etiocholoeve-3-ol trtrahydropyranol <-- 3OHAT Used in novedex xt, liscenced by gaspari I believe, I have no Idea, but its supposed to be an AI.

3, 17 keto-etiochol-triene <-- ATD(I think, its been a while...)

6', 7'-dihydroxybergamptin <-- DHB, this is for substances that pas through the liver and are eliminated by the p450 enzyme or something. Just increases the amount of active chemical that actually gets to the bloodstream. This is NOT effective with methylated compounds.

thanks
Bookyakasha

Iceman888

Awards

any recommendations for an alternative supp for post cycle therapy...

i plan on

nolva
cycle supp
livercare
clen
dhea
Drop the CLEN, it doesnt actually have anti catabolic activity. Alot of people still think so which is weird. If you dosed it high enough for this purpose im sure youd have a cardiac event. Or you would EXPLODE:dump:

Other than that, looks good!

Carbocation

Carbocation

Awards
Drop the CLEN, it doesnt actually have anti catabolic activity. Alot of people still think so which is weird. If you dosed it high enough for this purpose im sure youd have a cardiac event. Or you would EXPLODE:dump:

Other than that, looks good!
i really want to use it to trim fat... its too late now i have the stuff so might as well use it.

what makes you say it isnt a anti-catabolic. there seems to be plenty of research that indicates so. i am interested.

thanks

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i really want to use it to trim fat... its too late now i have the stuff so might as well use it.

what makes you say it isnt a anti-catabolic. there seems to be plenty of research that indicates so. i am interested.

thanks
Most of the research showing it's anti-catabolic properties are in mice and extrapolate to dosages whih would kill a human before you got near it. Plus mice seem to be much more sensitive to beta-adrenergics in general.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established

i plan on

nolva
cycle supp
livercare
clen
dhea

bro, what is your post cycle therapy for and how long is the cycle going to be?
look in the 'post cycle therapy' sub forum for even more help.
although i dont know what your cycle is yet i know from reading that a few favorites are things like: post cycle support by AI and activate by DS just to name a few.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established

i plan on

nolva
cycle supp
livercare
clen
dhea
I would suggest POST Cycle Support from the same company as the Cycle Support you have listed.

CROWLER

Carbocation

Carbocation

Awards
Most of the research showing it's anti-catabolic properties are in mice and extrapolate to dosages whih would kill a human before you got near it. Plus mice seem to be much more sensitive to beta-adrenergics in general.
how effective in thermogenic properties???

i already have the stuff so i might as well use it up.

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
how effective in thermogenic properties???

i already have the stuff so i might as well use it up.
It's thermogenic properties work well, the only problem is that since it is so specific for beta-2 adrenergic receptors, they tend to down regulate quite fast. So it looses it's effectiveness quickly. There are tons of theories on how to counteract this but I have yet to find one that works at least in my case. I am sure others can chime in on this.Also if this is your first time running it treat it like other sympathomimetics, gradually ramp up the dose to minimize side effects and don't take it late in the day.

Carbocation

Carbocation

Awards
It's thermogenic properties work well, the only problem is that since it is so specific for beta-2 adrenergic receptors, they tend to down regulate quite fast. So it looses it's effectiveness quickly. There are tons of theories on how to counteract this but I have yet to find one that works at least in my case. I am sure others can chime in on this.Also if this is your first time running it treat it like other sympathomimetics, gradually ramp up the dose to minimize side effects and don't take it late in the day.
i am going to alternate on 2 week cycles... this will be my first time so i think my body will respond well.

one last question... anabolic pump on and post cycle??

yes, no... doesnt matter???

i have three bottle and the stuff gets an AA++++ in my book but was wondering if i should save it or use it during cycle.

THANK YOU!!!

:head:

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
toss the AP in your pct, will really help you keep your gains if it has worked that well in the past.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
one what? a bottle of AP? ok with me! just kidding, no problem.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For those who come across this in the future; this looks like an M1P clone with, 6 oxo, ATD, and DHB (absorption agent).

17-h-6-a-m-ethyletiocholan-3,20 diol = 17-hydroxy-6-alpha-methyl-ethyletiocholan-3,20 diol

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
Isnt it the diol version M1P? Same as the one EST sells. I thought M1P was a dione. I could be wrong though.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh, I don't know. I thought EST Methyl Bol claimed to be an M1P clone...you could be right.

EDIT: A quick search found that M1P was dione and the EST/SciFit clones are in fact diols. That would mean that they are targeting the same parent via different conversions, right? I never really looked into the differences of diols vs diones, but remember one usually converts more than the other.

Carbocation

Carbocation

Awards
i have two bottles sitting here... worth keeping... um, NO! gonna ship them back when i get the chance.

all i know is that its a progesterone derivitive, and we all know women produce progesterone when menstrating.

it doesnt really seem like something i should include in my list of must take supps. LOL!!

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
Oh, I don't know. I thought EST Methyl Bol claimed to be an M1P clone...you could be right.

EDIT: A quick search found that M1P was dione and the EST/SciFit clones are in fact diols. That would mean that they are targeting the same parent via different conversions, right? I never really looked into the differences of diols vs diones, but remember one usually converts more than the other.
Diols are supposed to convert better for the most part. With substances like 1,4ad and 1AD though I believe that the diones produced better results.

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
i have two bottles sitting here... worth keeping... um, NO! gonna ship them back when i get the chance.

all i know is that its a progesterone derivitive, and we all know women produce progesterone when menstrating.

it doesnt really seem like something i should include in my list of must take supps. LOL!!
Not all progestins are bad. Some give really good results. However, when it comes to this compound I have not heard any good reviews really.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nandrolone, Max LMG, Propadrol, etc are all progestins...

Iceman888

Awards
Nandrolone, Max LMG, Propadrol, etc are all progestins...
So is tren :)

As for the clen, if it does work for you, its not a good idea, because it will be creating a caloric deficit to lose weight via raising body temp(theoretically), which is not a good idea for PCT.

I like propadrol personally....

Carbocation

Carbocation

Awards
So is tren :)

As for the clen, if it does work for you, its not a good idea, because it will be creating a caloric deficit to lose weight via raising body temp(theoretically), which is not a good idea for post cycle therapy.

I like propadrol personally....
i might get some propadrol...

thanks again!!