Bold and Havoc stack advice

pitching101

pitching101

Awards
  • Established
Still trying to perfect it....
Hey guys I will be turning 21 in February and I am looking to put together my first ph/ds stack. I have been researching for about a year. I have been training seriously and had a strict diet for about 3 years. In my first year of college I bulked up from 175 to about 205-210ish and was very satisfied. I have taken an 8 week cycle of Jungle Warfare in the past so don't know if you guys count that as ph experience. I am 5'10.5, 202 lbs, prob around 16-17%bf (estimate never been tested).

1 week loading of Cycle Support (1 scoop in loading, 2 the rest of cycle and pct)
Week 1-4 Havoc 10/20/20/30
Week 1-8 Bold (800mg) ED + Testabolan 4 ED + Cycle Support

PCT:
Week 9-12 Testabolan 4 ED + Cycle Support + creatine
Week 9 Nolva (40,40,40,20,20,20,20)
Week 10 Nolva 20 mg
Week 11 Nolva 20 mg
Week 12 Nolva 10 mg

I was going to take liv 52 throughout all 12 weeks but I would really like some advice on liver support. Liver longer is pretty expensive to run for 12 weeks and I would rather go with something else unless you guys think it is extremely beneficial.

Please give me any suggestions or advice

dmangiarelli

dmangiarelli

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Still trying to perfect it....
Hey guys I will be turning 21 in February and I am looking to put together my first ph/ds stack. I have been researching for about a year. I have been training seriously and had a strict diet for about 3 years. In my first year of college I bulked up from 175 to about 205-210ish and was very satisfied. I have taken an 8 week cycle of Jungle Warfare in the past so don't know if you guys count that as ph experience. I am 5'10.5, 202 lbs, prob around 16-17%bf (estimate never been tested).

1 week loading of Cycle Support (1 scoop in loading, 2 the rest of cycle and post cycle therapy)
Week 1-4 Havoc 10/20/20/30
Week 1-8 Bold (800mg) ED + Testabolan 4 ED + Cycle Support

PCT:
Week 9-12 Testabolan 4 ED + Cycle Support + creatine
Week 9 Nolva (40,40,40,20,20,20,20)
Week 10 Nolva 20 mg
Week 11 Nolva 20 mg
Week 12 Nolva 10 mg

I was going to take liv 52 throughout all 12 weeks but I would really like some advice on liver support. Liver longer is pretty expensive to run for 12 weeks and I would rather go with something else unless you guys think it is extremely beneficial.

Please give me any suggestions or advice
Liver longer was developed specially for steroid cycles. It's your liver ...

pitching101

pitching101

Awards
  • Established
haha ok i get the hint. I think I have probably asked you this before but how long should I take the liver longer for (what parts of cycle) and 1 pill or the recommended 2?

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I'd just take SAMe at 400mgs daily if you're really worried about your liver. In my opinion though, you'd be fine anyway since you'll be running Cycle Support. So if it was me, I'd forget about the added liver junk. Liver damage from orals is WAY over-emphasized IMHO.

Also, don't worry about upping the Havoc dose from 10mgs at the beginning, just start at 30mgs, then maybe up it to 40 in the 3rd week if you feel it would be wise, or if you just want to, it really shouldn't pose any problems.

Ok, that's my .02 and a bit of advice.. Hope it helps!

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
If you really think it's necessary, sure.

The Vitacost brand seems to be good quality and is relatively inexpesnsive compared to most all other pure SAMe products. Just google Vitacost and you should be able to find it pretty easy.

Just go with the 400mg tablets, and dose it once daily on an empty stomach at night at least a few hours after your last dose of anything hormonal.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
darsh89 Anabolics 24
Anabolics 3
Anabolics 3
Cycle Logs 1
pitching101 Supplements 15