Help me I'm stupid

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Hi I'm 15 and I'm thinking of doing an INSANE pro hormone stack me and my same age friends made up! I'm goin to do a 6 month cycle of Sustevol, Sustanal 250, Superdrol, and Phera Plex. My PCT will be 6 oxo because we decided that will be enough. For my protein I will be having Mcdonalds Big Macs. My workout drink will be Dr. Pepper. This is also my 2nd day of lifting and I'm hoping I'll end up like Arnold when I'm done!

Just joking.. but seriously, whats with people my age?? They come on here with no knowledge and want to do dangerous pro hormones and steroids with no knowledge because their friends or some store owner told them to? Sorry for the waste of time, I just had to do that.

-Wrasslin

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hi I'm 15 and I'm thinking of doing an INSANE pro hormone stack me and my same age friends made up! I'm goin to do a 6 month cycle of Sustevol, Sustanal 250, Superdrol, and Phera Plex. My post cycle therapy will be 6 oxo because we decided that will be enough. For my protein I will be having Mcdonalds Big Macs. My workout drink will be Dr. Pepper. This is also my 2nd day of lifting and I'm hoping I'll end up like Arnold when I'm done!

Just joking.. but seriously, whats with people my age?? They come on here with no knowledge and want to do dangerous pro hormones and steroids with no knowledge because their friends or some store owner told them to? Sorry for the waste of time, I just had to do that.

-Wrasslin

Make sure you take half the recommended dosage of 6-oxo. I heard that stuff is more than you need for PCT. Dr Pepper is a great drink. I say 2 liters a day should do just fine. Good Luck on your cycle bro!

j/k, I hope you ***

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Lol. I wish I could still drink Dr. Pepper, thats why I put it in cuz I was thinking about it lol.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DUDE!! I was reading that first paragraph and flippin out! That was HILARIOUS!!

I totally agree. So many young folk come around looking to get f'n heyooooge by downing every pill they can get their allowance-laden change purses around. WRONG!! No substitute for education - in supps, lifting, and life!

Good post - I like the humor. :D

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
So thats what I've been doing wrong... not enough Dr. Pepper. It all makes sense now! I'm gonna be GIGANTIC!! :D

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So thats what I've been doing wrong... not enough Dr. Pepper. It all makes sense now! I'm gonna be GIGANTIC!! :D
I don't count it for calories though. Hell if I wanted I could drink a 2 liter and say I ate 7k cals a day.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
I drink 1 12oz can a day lol. I cannot live w/out it!
I really can't tell the diff. between the diet and regular, every now and then I sneak a diet. Also, the flavored ones rock!

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
Diet Dr. Pepper is by far the best tasting diet soda out there. Everything else, at least IMO, has that aspartame flavor to it.

amicold

Awards
I'd say it's human nature to want results quickly and without much effort, and young people are especially susceptible to this sort of behavior. So while we can't really stop this behavior because it's natural I believe this community has done it's part with educating young people through disclaimers and warnings and other information posted on the site.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Haha yeah.. the secret to CRAZY muscle growth = Dr. Pepper + the MuscleTech lineup :icon_lol:

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Oh can't forget donuts for post workout..

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
my wife luvs dr. pepper, i just got her to switch to diet but i dont know it thats much better

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
I hear the fake sugar in diets also make you fat.

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
I hear the fake sugar in diets also make you fat.
I believe it increases insulin production due to it's sweetness, and the flux in insulin is what contributes to the additional fat.

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
i hear dat dere anabolic halo is a hardcore steroid. what kind of post cycle therapy do i need? is gakik and leukik good?

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah, I think you do NaNo Vapor for PCT lol.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
I believe it increases insulin production due to it's sweetness, and the flux in insulin is what contributes to the additional fat.
Oh, I never really knew what it was that caused that, thanks for the info.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
same thing for crystal light?

I know they put splenda in crystal light.

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
same thing for crystal light?

I know they put splenda in crystal light.
Don't hold me too it, but I believe these things, in moderation are okay. It's when you're drinking 3 diets/crystal lights a day instead of 3 sugary drinks per day that a problem occurs. While diets are better than high-sugar containing drinks, they aren't exactly healthy. Its also about how your pancreas reacts to these things personally. I know that I'll have a diet soda every now and then when I go out for dinner, and I occasionally use crystal light in bulk mixes, and I've had no apparent effects from them. Just don't suck down a 2 litre of diet soda, and not expect to gain weight. Moderation is key.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Hi I'm 15 and I'm thinking of doing an INSANE pro hormone stack me and my same age friends made up! I'm goin to do a 6 month cycle of Sustevol, Sustanal 250, Superdrol, and Phera Plex. My post cycle therapy will be 6 oxo because we decided that will be enough. For my protein I will be having Mcdonalds Big Macs. My workout drink will be Dr. Pepper. This is also my 2nd day of lifting and I'm hoping I'll end up like Arnold when I'm done!

-Wrasslin

Holy crap you scared the crap outta me!! Only by your first line, the rest is no surprise.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I was just about to hit the "ban user" button till I read a little farther.

Dork. :rasp:

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
I was just about to hit the "ban user" button till I read a little farther.

Dork. :rasp:
Lol good thing you didn't! I just posted it cuz that kinda stuff people post pisses me off.. I mean come on, I'm 15 then you see guys my age/older than me coming on and asking that all the time.

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
if you want hardcore results i heard pinning straight in the nuts is the way to go bro

sf9ersfan8

sf9ersfan8

Awards
i love diet coke, i understand it may cause a little spike in slin but i wouldnt rank 3-4 diet cokes a day with a regular coke or 2 a day. i had a pretty.. i dont want to say obese, but ... obese friend switch from regular drinks to diet and he lost 10 pounds in 2 weeks. i guess when you are that big a little change in the diet does miracles. then again, thats about 50 grams of sugars a coke.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, should of seen how much weight I lost once I cut sugar out. I was 150 when I got out of school last year then cut out sugar (fat was already out) and cut down to 130.