• other- please list

Votes: 10 22.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
iv used novedex xt, and formadrol extreme in the past. did NOT like the formadrol at all. iv always had good results with novedex xt. just curious what others use or like the best.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ATD and formestane both seem to work. Although some feel formestane will prevent recovery. Atd seems to work but screws up libido. I think I want to give dermacrine sustain a try next. It sounds promising.

Eagleman003

Awards
post cycle therapy and 6-oxo extreme? i hate how atd's destory libido

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
have you checked out forza-t? it is
ZMA
6-oxo
tribulus
it is kinda expencive but if you tried to buy them all seperatly it would cost about the same, all 6-0x0 extreme is, is 6-oxo with zma

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
have you checked out forza-t? it is
ZMA
6-oxo
tribulus
it is kinda expencive but if you tried to buy them all seperatly it would cost about the same, all 6-0x0 extreme is, is 6-oxo with zma
If I remeber right extrreme has resveratrol added.

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
iv used novedex xt, and formadrol extreme in the past. did NOT like the formadrol at all. iv always had good results with novedex xt. just curious what others use or like the best.
I've used Novedex Xt several times and like it alot.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Dermacrine Sustain and Post Cycle Support by AI.

Agreed Post Cycle Support from Anabolic Innovations.

Specifically formulated as an OTC Post Cycle therapy by The Sinner.

CROWLER

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I would use ATD, Powerfull, DHEA, and fenugreek.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Post Cycle Support by Anabolic Innovations. For some, it is a staple due to cool overall results it can deliver.

nelix

Awards
  • Established
Dermacrine Sustain
6-OXO Extreme

Both awesome.

RoidGracie

I'm hoping it's going to be PCS myself and I hope there is much more effort in trying to duplicate the script SERM effects. If PCS is the answer for most doing light to moderate orals, we've come a long way.

BigJoeski3

BigJoeski3

Awards
Dermacrine Sustain, and Formestane are excellent. And reduced recovery is actually from a reduced anabolic effect. Some estrogen is needed to stimulate E receptors in muscles. This is why pros take Arimidex, etc, on an E.O.D. regimen to avoid this effect. Strong anti Es, whether they r serms or AIs or whatever, diminish E levels below this point.
If you are not a pro or an expert, I say you stick to a good OTC everyday. Just my 2c

dmangiarelli

dmangiarelli

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think a good OTC combo is Activate Xtreme, Lean Xtreme and 6 oxo. If you are really paranoid you could add in Post Cycle Support ...

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Dermacrine Sustain
AI Post Cycle Support

*These two products are extremely effective OTC options for restarting HPTA and modulating estrogen.

Whiplash

Whiplash

Awards
sportsbro, what have you used in terms of PH's/ps that allowed you to get by fine with otc pct?

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
first PH i ever used was the original halodrol 50, a friend of mine had told me about it and told me to use novedex xt, for PCT. this was a few years ago, when i had no idea what i was doing. but it worked great for me and since then iv used superdrol (2 cycles), epistane, and trenadrol. i guess i am very lucky because my body is extremely gyno/shutdown resistant. i only used formdrol once and i had a few days of not being able to perform in the bed room, so i switched to novedex xt and it straightened everything out. i know everyone on here says a serm is the only way to go as far as PCT, but my opinion, i think its a lil over kill in some situations, i would never recomend to a new PH user to use an OTC PCT because you never know how your body will react to different compounds. or if they wanted to use a otc PCT then to at least have a serm on hand in case they need it.

Whiplash

Whiplash

Awards
So I guess its important to have nolva on hand for those Emergencies, just in case. Ive been hearing a lot about POST cycle support and that Dermacrine sustain and how they could be effective as being part of OTC PCT. Could this be true? And is $79 for 30 20mg tabs a good price?

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
I've tried both Post Cycle support by AI and 6-oxo Extreme and think both worked well!

Whiplash

Whiplash

Awards
So would PCS and 6OXO along with some ZMA and trib be sufficient for a epistane or h-drol cycle?

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
Thats what I took following a Pulse cycle of Epistane-E and it worked great. Being on a Pulse cycle though, I didn't experience much shutdown at all so I recovered rather quickly.

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Agreed Post Cycle Support from Anabolic Innovations.

Specifically formulated as an OTC Post Cycle therapy by The Sinner.

CROWLER
Ha,ha. Can't believe your vote would go to PCS, lol.:fool2: But I would have to agree with you. Mainly because, I have never read about even one bad experience with anyone using it. I'm glad there are solid products like this out there and will probably be using it myself soon!

Whiplash

Whiplash

Awards
If you are asking me then that would be to put on as much lean mass in the shortest amount of time safely.

bigpoppapump2

bigpoppapump2

Awards
  • Established
inhibit-e, e-bol double dosed, retain 2 double dosed

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
I vote for 6oxoExtreme. It combines a light SERM (Resveratrol, and the ancilliaries to make it useful), with a light AI (Androstenetrione) -- perfect for today's light pulse cycles. However, the price is excessive.

slowprogress

slowprogress

Awards
Dermacrine sustain worked great for a p-plex post cycle therapy. Kept my strength , and my boys were back to normal size about 2 weeks. In fact, I felt great using sustain, so much so that I am looking forward to my next ph/ds cycle pct, just to feel like that again!

Whiplash

Whiplash

Awards
I got a bottle of sustain alpha here I will probably use for my PCT. Not too many people have had faith in it for PCT, but looks like you did well, and I hope to also. Its a little pricey though. If they could just lower it lol.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 18
Supplements 16
Supplements 12
Supplements 0
Supplements 0