First PH Cycle

aztec127

aztec127

Awards
Hey guys, i'm pretty new to the whole supplement world. I'm 19 and have been working out a good amount for my age, good health, good shape and pretty fit. I've always been toned but i now want to take it to the next level.

i'm 6'2 and about 180 lbs. Next month i plan on taking SDNG along solely alone (of course with whey protein). I plan on upping my calorie intake to about 3000-3500 and working out harder and more often then i have before to make sure i get my run for my money. I was wondering if you guys had any advice with it, i of course intend to run advanced PCT afterwards.

MM1Snapper

MM1Snapper

Awards
Hey guys, i'm pretty new to the whole supplement world. I'm 19 and have been working out a good amount for my age, good health, good shape and pretty fit. I've always been toned but i now want to take it to the next level.

i'm 6'2 and about 180 lbs. Next month i plan on taking SDNG along solely alone (of course with whey protein). I plan on upping my calorie intake to about 3000-3500 and working out harder and more often then i have before to make sure i get my run for my money. I was wondering if you guys had any advice with it, i of course intend to run advanced post cycle therapy afterwards.
1. Your to young to even think about PH/DS..
2. SdNg is complete crap, Save your money
3. If you think advanced post cycle theropy is enough for pct is you need ALOT MORE RESEARCH.
4.With your stats you need a better diet and alot more hard work in the gym.

aztec127

aztec127

Awards
I realize i'm too young for ph but i thought it'd be better than injectable test. I researched SdNG a lot and thought it'd be a good first ph for me. i'm gonna take milk thistle but i still need more opinions and support from the experienced users

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
1. Your to young to even think about PH/DS..
2. SdNg is complete crap, Save your money
3. If you think advanced post cycle theropy is enough for post cycle therapy is you need ALOT MORE RESEARCH.
4.With your stats you need a better diet and alot more hard work in the gym.
This man is correct. Listen to him.

As for now, pick yourself up some nice natty anabolics, such as:

• Drive
  • RPM
  • ALRI's Ultima Stack @ The Planet
  • Nimbus Nutrition's Swell
... these definitely aren't all that's out there, just a few options.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I realize i'm too young for ph but i thought it'd be better than injectable test. I researched SdNG a lot and thought it'd be a good first ph for me. i'm gonna take milk thistle but i still need more opinions and support from the experienced users
Injectable test at your age = :nono:

Read my last post. Do it.

aztec127

aztec127

Awards
whats the consequence of taking SdNg at this age? like what is the worst that can happen? if i had to take this stuff, what is your advice on what else i should take and what other things should i do?

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
SDNG really won't be that effective anyway. It's ph is simply DHEA. And for most this = a big NOT WORTH THE $.

So the worst that can happen.. let's see:

bicth tits
wasted $
stunted growth

aztec127

aztec127

Awards
well the thing is i already bought it, so the money is spent and the stunted growth doesn't bother me much, i'm fine with with being 6'2 ...any other consequences? after this cycle i definitely am gonna try your RPM + Drive stack

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What's the point in asking the experienced users for their advice, but then just turning down their advice and doing whatever the hell you want anyway?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This man is correct. Listen to him.

As for now, pick yourself up some nice natty anabolics, such as:

• Drive
  • RPM
  • ALRI's Ultima Stack @ The Planet
  • Nimbus Nutrition's Swell
... these definitely aren't all that's out there, just a few options.
Jw for. A 19 yr old? :confused:

Last edited:
lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
well the thing is i already bought it, so the money is spent and the stunted growth doesn't bother me much, I'm fine with with being 6'2 ...any other consequences? after this cycle i definitely am gonna try your RPM + Drive stack
two bulls are standing on a hill (daddy bull and his son)overlooking a herd of cows. the son bull says "hey dad how about we RUN down there and f**k one of those cows?" and the daddy bull says "no son let's WALK down, and f**k them all".........or put in terms that you might understand, at this part of the game you do not need SDNG or any-other PS/PH. you have something most of us "experienced users" don't have, and that is natural test levels as high as yours due to your age. hell @ 19 i couldn't get my d**k to go down or get it wet enough, that's how high your test levels are too, isn't it? listen you can "run down" and get some temporarily satisfaction from looking a little bigger or whatever by taking SDNG or something else or......you can "walk down" wait a bit, train harder, let your bones and muscles fully develop naturally, and then start talking about PS/PH stuff. just my 2 cents.....for whatever it's worth.

wontdie

wontdie

Awards
  • Established
The only thing "dangerous" in SDNG is probably Yohimbine.

Its a stimulant, and it jacks my blood pressure way up. Makes my heart beat really fast too. But I guess it works well for some.

Anyway, SDNG is not a "real" pro-hormone or steroid. :)

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
well the thing is i already bought it, so the money is spent and the stunted growth doesn't bother me much, i'm fine with with being 6'2 ...any other consequences? after this cycle i definitely am gonna try your RPM + Drive stack
Will you listen up please? You can return the goddamned SDNG! Take it back or send it back!

Stunted growth doesn't just mean height. Your bones are still growing (thicker and stronger) and so is your brain until about age 25. So, not only are there risks with any hormonal supplement (which does technically include DHEA) which you're not considering, but as others have stated YOU DON'T NEED IT!!!!! At 19 you don't actually NEED anything besides a lot of food and an intense, consistent lifting routine.

And, by the way, it's against AM rules for anyone your age to discuss the use of steroids. Read the rules.

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
If you can return the SDNG then do it. Here are some great supplements that will actually give you better gains than that product at your age:

1. creatine monohydrate post workout
2. beta-alanine, i prefer primaforce's powder
3. Primal N2O, or vasocharge (same thing, whatever is cheaper)
4. Multivitamin
5. Fish/Flax oil

1 gram of protein per pound of bodyweight minimum, spread into 30 gram intervals. Get your training down too, that will make a hell of a difference.

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ph's are not worth the risk imo...just train hard and eat right

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

krogtaar

Awards
another side effect...there are people on this board on permanent hormone replacement therapy...my guess is from abusing steroids/prosteroids at a young age

if you were older I wouldnt recommend the SDNG anywawy... better supps out there

Scrap51

Scrap51

Awards
If you can return the SDNG then do it. Here are some great supplements that will actually give you better gains than that product at your age:

1. creatine monohydrate post workout
2. beta-alanine, i prefer primaforce's powder
3. Primal N2O, or vasocharge (same thing, whatever is cheaper)
4. Multivitamin
5. Fish/Flax oil

1 gram of protein per pound of bodyweight minimum, spread into 30 gram intervals. Get your training down too, that will make a hell of a difference.
Aztec, Go with what G Train reccomended. At your age this is probably the best thing for you to start with, especially since youre pretty much set on taking something. I know its tough to come out here and seek advice and ask questions then get somewhat bashed for it. But like it or not thats how you end up learning. But stick with this, continue to eat and train hard, and eventually youll be ready to go on to different things. And like G Train said, get your training routine down. Thats some peoples biggest problem is that they either dont know how to train properly or they dont train hard enough.

cardiojunkie

Awards

i'm 6'2 and about 180 lbs. Next month i plan on taking SDNG along solely alone (of course with whey protein). I plan on upping my calorie intake to about 3000-3500 and working out harder and more often then i have before to make sure i get my run for my money. I was wondering if you guys had any advice with it, i of course intend to run advanced post cycle therapy afterwards.
It states right on the SGNG bottle not to take it unless you're over 21. What more do you need? Secondly, of every PH out there, where did you get the idea that SGNG would be the right one for you? As you may or may not know, SGNG has nothing at all to do with the since banned designer steroid of the same marketing name. Side effects aside, SGNG would probably be among the least effective of all PHs for someone your age, and it's not cheap either.

Also, why do you need to "take it to the next level"? Are you competing in some kind of competitive sport that we should know about? What is it that's so important that you're willing to potentially damage yourself for the rest of your life?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Side effects aside, SGNG would probably be among the least effective of all PHs for someone your age, and it's not cheap either.
thats the "funny" part, he's more likely to get side effects with no positive effects from SDNG at 19.

aztec127

aztec127

Awards
i see...with all this input i'll probably sell the sdng to a friend or so. To answer your question, i'm trying to get bigger for a job, and being a college student, this is a good paying job. I probably will try out RPM + Drive along with multivitamins and fish oil. Any other suggestions what i should take along with that?

my diet will probably consist of 3000-3500, with 170+ grams of protein (NO 100% Whey protein along with protein from my meals) any suggestions along with that?

and my work out consists of basically low reps of high weight, along with high reps of lower weight the next time i work out that muscle part... any suggestions to help me out? appreciate it

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd add some bulk creatine monohydrate, and bulk beta alanine, and you should be all set

cardiojunkie

Awards
i see...with all this input i'll probably sell the sdng to a friend or so. To answer your question, i'm trying to get bigger for a job, and being a college student, this is a good paying job. I probably will try out RPM + Drive along with multivitamins and fish oil. Any other suggestions what i should take along with that?

my diet will probably consist of 3000-3500, with 170+ grams of protein (NO 100% Whey protein along with protein from my meals) any suggestions along with that?

and my work out consists of basically low reps of high weight, along with high reps of lower weight the next time i work out that muscle part... any suggestions to help me out? appreciate it
All you have to do to get bigger is lift and eat. A lot of people think that they're doing that but they're usually either not eating enough or not eating correctly. Stack lots of carbs (waxy maize starch or maltodextrin/dextrose) and whey protein just before and just after your workouts. Regular creatine monohydrate could add up to 10 lbs of water weight for you if you drink a lot of water each day.

Also I would increase the number of reps you're doing. Low reps is associated with increasing muscle density which will make you heavier and stronger, but not necessarily a lot bigger (though you will gain some mass). Higher reps (10-15) is more associated with increasing mass which is what you say you're going for though you will not gain as much strength.

aztec127

aztec127

Awards
is the water weight from creatine bad? will it make me look swoll and if i stop taking creatine but keep workign out will i lose the mass? because i can't afford creatine for every workout for the next 6 months

cardiojunkie

Awards
is the water weight from creatine bad? will it make me look swoll and if i stop taking creatine but keep workign out will i lose the mass? because i can't afford creatine for every workout for the next 6 months
You could afford SDNG but you can't afford plain creatine monohydrate? Sorry that makes no F'n sense.

aztec127

aztec127

Awards
You could afford SGNG but you can't afford plain creatine monohydrate? Sorry that makes no F'n sense.
well for SdNG i'd only spend 80 for 2 months, with creatine, i was wondering if i have to take it continuously as i work out everytime for the next 6 months...

What about this for my stack:
  • RPM
  • Drive
  • PrimaForce's Primal N20
  • Fish Oil
with NO's 100% Whey Protein

cardiojunkie

Awards
well for SdNG i'd only spend 80 for 2 months, with creatine, i was wondering if i have to take it continuously as i work out everytime for the next 6 months...

• RPM
  • Drive
  • Fish Oil
A 6 month supply of creatine monohydrate is a hell of a lot less expensive than $80. Try $15-$25. Secondly, if money is that much of a concern, then RPM and Drive should not even be in the dialogue. It seems as though when it comes to the sexy stuff you go from having no money to wiping your ass with $10 bills.

Variocam

Variocam

Awards

• RPM
  • Drive
  • Fish Oil

heh thats all pure **** just buy some food and eat it.

illfoo

Awards
Dude, go to Nutraplanet.com, you can get a kilo of creatine monohydrate for probably less than 10 bucks. That could last you atleast 4 months. You will see bigger gains off of regular creatine than anything else you want to take, assuming your diet is somewhat in check.

You could go to NP and get all of your basics in bulk for what you spent on the SDNG, and it will last you twice as long. Easily.

Listen to what everyone is saying, they are right.

Variocam

Variocam

Awards
Dude, go to Nutraplanet.com, you can get a kilo of creatine monohydrate for probably less than 10 bucks. That could last you atleast 4 months. You will see bigger gains off of regular creatine than anything else you want to take, assuming your diet is somewhat in check.

You could go to NP and get all of your basics in bulk for what you spent on the SDNG, and it will last you twice as long. Easily.

If you even need creatine. Honestly the main thing you need is whey and some good food.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

• RPM
  • Drive
  • Fish Oil
since the $ is a concern, leave off the drive + rpm for now, and the primal n20 (I do like it quite a bit as a preworkout drink in general) and just go with bulk beta alanine + creatine monohydrate from nutraplanet, the fish oil, and multivitamins, and leave a buffer of $ to add something later. RPM might be a good choice, but don't worry about rushing for that. beta alanine + creatine will give plenty of gains for a while at your age having never used it.

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established

I agree. But I'm shying away from mono to see the hype of other creatine types that claim less bloating. Here, I wish someone told me this when I was 19 years dumb:

1. Go to nutraplanet.com
2. Look under Categories, bulk supplies.
3. Shop smart, 100 grams of most products should last you 20-30 days, creatine, AAKG, citrulline, beta-alanine that kinda thing.:study:

aztec127

aztec127

Awards
all the stuff is so cheap, is it good quality? i've always found protein or other supps better if its a bit more expensive such as cellmass or no xplode

wontdie

wontdie

Awards
  • Established
all the stuff is so cheap, is it good quality? i've always found protein or other supps better if its a bit more expensive such as cellmass or no xplode

expensive doesn't mean good.

expensive means they take more of your money and spend it on lots of advertisements, marketing, on getting lots of p*ssies for themselves.

Save your money, and get p*ssies for yourself dude. :)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll grant that at least in the past, it took the expensive proteins to taste good. But even that isn't true anymore.

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
NO-Xplode and Cellmass? Good god man, get your diet and staple supplements in check before blowing your wad on stuff like SDNG, RPM, Drive, or whatever sexy supplement you think is going to make you huge. ON Whey protein, bulk creatine monohydrate, maybe bulk beta alanine, and a sh*t load of food. That's what you should be spending your money on.

If you don't listen to the advice you're getting in this thread, the only big change you're going to see is a much lighter wallet.

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
I agree. But I'm shying away from mono to see the hype of other creatine types that claim less bloating. Here, I wish someone told me this when I was 19 years dumb:

1. Go to nutraplanet.com
2. Look under Categories, bulk supplies.
3. Shop smart, 100 grams of most products should last you 20-30 days, creatine, AAKG, citrulline, beta-alanine that kinda thing.:study:
Hey man, you just said the magic word... HYPE! Don't bother with the "other creatine types." In my opinion, they're simply more expensive and less effective than creatine mono. The argument could even be made that CEE is not effective at all (based on a couple recent studies). The fact is, micronized CM doesn't actually cause bloating in most people. You'll retain water, but that's part of what makes the supplement effective. For me, I hold 4-6 pounds of water, but it's not visible and I don't feel "bloated." This is consistent with the average person taking CM.

If you are one of those people who experience stomach discomfort (bloating) with CM, then by all means, experiment and find something you like. But that is the exception, not the rule.

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Lots of good advice in here bro. Listen to them. At your age your T levels are crazy high. All you need to do is eat clean and pound the weights and you'll be ripped in no time. Go get em..

aztec127

aztec127

Awards
thanks for all the help, truly appreciate it. i'm glad i went here first instead of just straight taking the supps

aztec127

aztec127

Awards
since the $ is a concern, leave off the drive + rpm for now, and the primal n20 (I do like it quite a bit as a preworkout drink in general) and just go with bulk beta alanine + creatine monohydrate from nutraplanet, the fish oil, and multivitamins, and leave a buffer of $ to add something later. RPM might be a good choice, but don't worry about rushing for that. beta alanine + creatine will give plenty of gains for a while at your age having never used it.
i've researched Primal N20 and i like it but i'm not sure if its enough dosage...what about if i bought that, along with Creatine mono, beta alanine and citrulline malate. And on the a workout day i could use primal N20 half the time, and the nutraplanet supps to complete the rest. is this a good decision?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i've researched Primal N20 and i like it but i'm not sure if its enough dosage...what about if i bought that, along with Creatine mono, beta alanine and citrulline malate. And on the a workout day i could use primal N20 half the time, and the nutraplanet supps to complete the rest. is this a good decision?
you could use the primal n20, and in 2 separate dosings take maybe 5g creatine mono, 2g beta alanine, and 1-2g citruline

more than that of creatine mono at once will probably give you bathroom issues, more than that of beta alanine and the tingles get bad :)

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
Hey man, you just said the magic word... HYPE! Don't bother with the "other creatine types." In my opinion, they're simply more expensive and less effective than creatine mono. The argument could even be made that CEE is not effective at all (based on a couple recent studies). The fact is, micronized CM doesn't actually cause bloating in most people. You'll retain water, but that's part of what makes the supplement effective. For me, I hold 4-6 pounds of water, but it's not visible and I don't feel "bloated." This is consistent with the average person taking CM.

If you are one of those people who experience stomach discomfort (bloating) with CM, then by all means, experiment and find something you like. But that is the exception, not the rule.
Yeah but the malate and citrate forms were $2-$3 for 100g, I had to try it.

Aztec break Primal NO2 down. Basically you've got creatine, beta alanine, arginine, citrulline and the such. Some of these things you thought about buying in bulk, except that in bulk you actually get the dosages needed to help. Caffeine is the ingredient that drives you pre-work out with these supps, so think about what you're dishing your cash out on.

For a guy your size, you'd need 5g creatine mono, not the 2.5 in primal, 2g beta alanine twice daily, not 1-2.5 once daily in primal, and so on.

Beta alanine, citrulline malate, AAKG powder, Creatine Mono all 100g which should last you 20-30 some odd days for just under $30. This is all at the recommended dosages, meaning enough to help you reach your goals rather than just enough for a product to claim it in it's ingredients list. :burg: