ALRI Ultima stack

montoyasnjs

Awards
When i finish my ALRI stack should i take alri's restore for pct or AI post cycle support??

thanks for any feedback

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Well, you don't really need either. I think you might be thinking of ALRI ULTIMA stack as a cycle, whereas cycles usually refer to Prohormones, so you don't really need post cycle therapy for it. But if I was going to do one, it would be Post Cycle support, as I believe, despite the cortisol control, Restore is pooh.

DB2000

montoyasnjs

Awards
Well, you don't really need either. I think you might be thinking of ALRI ULTIMA stack as a cycle, whereas cycles usually refer to Prohormones, so you don't really need post cycle therapy for it. But if I was going to do one, it would be Post Cycle support, as I believe, despite the cortisol control, Restore is pooh.

DB2000
Ok i was just asking cause alot of people are kinda saying that it seems there is something in jw that may need pct.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok i was just asking cause alot of people are kinda saying that it seems there is something in jw that may need post cycle therapy.
Some people just rather be safe than sorry, but there could be a lot of misscommunication and misinterpretation revolving around JW. Some people have stacked JW with an actual PH or DS.

montoyasnjs

Awards

DB2000
Ok I have some more questions. Does AI's post cycle support have cortisol control?? Or do i need to add it in and if i add it which company has the highest quality cotisol control?

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
UNfortunately AI's PCS dose not have cortisol control (which is surprising and disappointing). If you really are concerned about cortisol, restore is okay, but I would go with Retain.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Retain (2) is great for cortisol control. Another potent cortisol-control option is a Lean Xtreme/Now Relora stack.