A thought on a potential stack

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
After I finish my run with Leviathan Reloaded (hell of a product by the way):thumbsup:, I was thinking of taking my first shot at AP but also adding in XLean. Anyone thinking positive or negative on this?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
man the tumble weeds are rolling by

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Both good products that do completely different things. What was your question?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just curious how they would stack together or is it better to go one after another? Just curious

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Just curious how they would stack together or is it better to go one after another? Just curious
Like BP wrote, both products to different things. Hence, it's fine, and should be a good "stack". Just because your "stacking" two products, it doesn't necessarily mean they work synergestically. I'm convinced that AP/P-Slin is more towards muscle development and endurance rather than fat loss, which X-Lean addresses.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
If your taking AP then you'd be wanting to get more muscle while leaning out right? So then you wouldn't be depleting muscle, which is what XLean protects against since its an anti cort right? So if you wanted weight loss wouldn't you want something else? Sorry if I'm completely off, just my 2 cents.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think Anabolic Pump (nutrient-partitioning, promotion of fat-loss/anabolism, and so on) and X-Lean (fat-loss/cortisol management, immune support) would stack nicely.

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
I agree that this is a good stack. I've run a cort blocker before with AP and noticed a visible reduction in belly fat while on a bulk.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It sounds like a great idea. I would want to see a log of course. I have been wondering about AP and the idea of using it on a recomp.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree that this is a good stack. I've run a cort blocker before with AP and noticed a visible reduction in belly fat while on a bulk.
This is the outcome I had in mind :D